? or high which is more annoying to be around when sober?

Options
2»

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Drunks by far.

• terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? by far, cause as bad as you want to punch the stupid ? when they start talking ? you know there ? so you feel bad
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? , High ? are hilarious.
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? people are hella irritating. They dont stop talking and they more then likely will brake or spill something.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    High. Because I'd be mad as ? if I was sober and couldn't chief. That ? would be torture.
    Sshocker77 wrote: »
    If you're the sober one, YOU'RE THE ANNOYING ? .

Slept on post ^^^
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    high people aren't annoying.. ? half the time you don't know when someone is high unless their eyes done got red. or if they never smoke so they over exaggerate the effects. high folks are actually enjoyable to chill around

sucks being around ? people when ur sober tho. ppl let the liquor talk for em and start sayin and doin ? they wouldnt do sober. start getting out of character n ? , feelin like now is the time where they got enough courage to get what they need of they chest. wack

legalize weed. we'd have less chalked out parkin lots, i swear
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not even a question....drunks are worse by a mile. Nothing worse than a muffuga who get ? and be all in yo space, or that 1 person in the clique who get tipsy and wanna start ? w/ everybody.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Even being high around ? people sucks, alcohol and weed should switch legality for like 20 years as an experiment.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i cant stand a ? muthafucka...even if im not sober
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Even being high around ? people sucks, alcohol and weed should switch legality for like 20 years as an experiment.

Real ? ....? be blowing my high when i have to deal with them
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i cant stand a ? muthafucka...even if im ?
    .............................................................................

*Fixed*
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I gotta go with ? . A ? who's high at his worse is just hella funny because he'll say the dumbest ? . A ? ? will ? around and get in a fight, or start getting all emotional, or start spilling his feelings for any random chick, but just overall annoying. Especially when you're sober, it's like you're stuck babysitting a grown ass person...no bueno!!
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Both... I hate being around ? people the most when I'm sober. But being sober around someone whose high and I ain't sucks too.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok so we can all agree ? people are annoying
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Both... I hate being around ? people the most when I'm sober. But being sober around someone whose high and I ain't sucks too.

I'm the same way too. but I think it's because I wanna be high and not because their annoying. So for me it's resentment for them being high...lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? . high people, regular smokers at least, can still be fully functional.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    I gotta go with ? . A ? who's high at his worse is just hella funny because he'll say the dumbest ? . A ? ? will ? around and get in a fight, or start getting all emotional, or start spilling his feelings for any random chick, but just overall annoying. Especially when you're sober, it's like you're stuck babysitting a grown ass person...no bueno!!

cosign bolded, I remember when my home boy thru a march madness party & he invited everybody including his lil sister. His sister brought her ol man around, they was still in high school. So dude didnt no anybody, he was just there to chill with her. So my home boy started drinking, I was like "who this ? go". He started slick picking on dude, so we like "? chill out bruh, dude aint doing anything but chilling watching the game". So he was like "naw naw, I gotta break them two apart in my house"

Almost at the end, everybody was like if that ? get fan out by that lil young ? then imma turn this into a roast fest. But dude kept his calm thru the whole night, I just strickly told lil young dude "man dont mind that ? , just act like he dont exist"
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    .............................................................................

*Fixed*

i aint never been ? ...i fall asleep b4 that happens lol...true smoker to the bone tho
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    I'm the same way too. but I think it's because I wanna be high and not because their annoying. So for me it's resentment for them being high...lol

exactly.......