My friend said my town is Babylon.Just cause we saw some freaky ? in the streets.

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Basically we saw this chick get ? in this little alley.And this other ? up ? that aint that bad but this ? said it just like that.Yo this is babylon lol.

I mean just cause some people be doing some freaky ? dont mean the whole town is like that.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah you right ? is nasty i would have kept it moving not mentioned that ? kinda awkward.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Yeah you right ? is nasty i would have kept it moving not mentioned that ? kinda awkward.

Yo and the funny thing is that 10 mins before he was clowning me saying Im a ? because I never ran a train.I told him I dont be doing that ? but I dont hate on people that are down with it.Then we sat down at a bus stop and rolled one.All of the sudden shawty poppe in an alley wit a dude then 5 other dues went in.My boy was shocked.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo and the funny thing is that 10 mins before he was clowning me saying Im a ? because I never ran a train.I told him I dont be doing that ? but I dont hate on people that are down with it.Then we sat down at a bus stop and rolled one.All of the sudden shawty poppe in an alley wit a dude then 5 other dues went in.My boy was shocked.

yo boy sounds ignorant b.....
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yo boy sounds ignorant b.....

He is intelligent but when he gets his clowing on he sounds ignorant its weird.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    .....and yall ? didnt join?
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options

Lol tell ya boy if you ain't going first in said train you lause nasty ? ya man got a short memory lol

I know a ? like that walking around by the courts once and we see one of those crime watch sighs hes like "Damn why cats always stealing ? around here" yet 25minutes ago ? was laughing about how his boy stole a ipod touch off someone.

Smfh
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    .....and yall ? didnt join?

I felt like it but something told me not to do it.I rather ? off real talk.But shawty is cute as ? .
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Babylon? Really?

? 's killed millions, and ethnic cleansing occurred in the Balkans, but THAT is what made him believe we're in Babylon?
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds more like youre livin in ? than Babylon..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Sounds more like youre livin in ? than Babylon..

Co-sign.A mixture of both but yeah ? it is.
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Where you live at NY? If so, yeah you're in Babylon...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Again, what is it with blacks and gang ? ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what is it with the whites doing the same ? that the blacks do yet acting like its exclusive to the blacks?

haha great question for crackas
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what is it with the whites doing the same ? that the blacks do yet acting like its exclusive to the blacks?

Co-sign this ish!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? . Gang ? is like the black national pastime.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited July 2011
    Options

Can someone explain to me what's so great about a train? I never understood why guys would want to do this, I'm honestly curious..
  • BigMeatball
    BigMeatball Members Posts: 390
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? . Gang ? is like the black national pastime.

They learned from whites. We haven't forgotten what racist white men used to do to our women. Don't even try to act like that ? is on us.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah they didnt ? her she obviously wanted it.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Co-? sign.
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So the IC hasn't gone past generalizing people?

Smh..
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    RAH RAH! like a dungeon draaagon.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the guy who sucks his own ? posted above me ^^^^
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I use to see that type of ? out side my window when I was little in my back alley...& this was in the 80's.. My alley was where all the prostitutes would come to suck ? for money...they would throw the money on the ground after they finish gangbanging a ? ..(one would be ? in the back while she's sucking the other one ? )

AT a very young age I had made up in my mind i didn't want to be a prostitute or gang banged. I seen some ? up ? in my life.