Would you ? Sidney Starr?

Comments

• Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    hetero men only see that as a man in makeup. Hetero men don't judge other men's looks like that.

this ? ......
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited August 2011
    ? just insecure
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    hetero men only see that as a man in makeup. Hetero men don't judge other men's looks like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    That's a ? man...all yall saying "that's a pretty ? " are ? ...in fact, when I see that ? 's pics..I actually get more disgusted then if it was just pics of your every day ? ? ...I always think "what kinda sick twisted ? would go through all this...inside, you STILL know you were born with a ? and ? "...? is deceitful and will get that ? murked ? with the wrong one..
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    so for the guys who wouldnt ? cuz she's a he....
    is she ugly in your opinion

mb2u0o.gif That's a dude pretending to be a woman...no matter what surgery "he/she" has "he/she" can't change their DNA.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    if ? didnt know she was a he theyd rate her like an 8 or something
    ? just so homophobic
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    young chad wrote: »
    That's a ? man...all yall saying "that's a pretty ? " are ? ...in fact, when I see that ? 's pics..I actually get more disgusted then if it was just pics of your every day ? ? ...I always think "what kinda sick twisted ? would go through all this...inside, you STILL know you were born with a ? and ? "...? is deceitful and will get that ? murked ? with the wrong one..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    young chad wrote: »

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/06/23/? /

A Russian man has killed the girlfriend that he lived with for two years after finding out that she once was a man.

Vladimir F., 33, from Volgograd in Russia’s Volga Region, met Kamilla during a trip to St. Petersburg, Life.ru website writes. There, a charming young woman, three years his junior, caught his attention.

After they returned to Volgograd they started dating and soon moved in together. Kamila would not talk too much about her past life, but this never bothered her boyfriend.

Two years later, Vladimir proposed but was rejected. Kamilla said she was not ready for such a serious step and needed more time.

The suspicious boyfriend broke into her mailbox to see if she was cheating on him.

He found no traces of infidelity, but was shocked to find out that many of Kamilla’s correspondents addressed her as “Kirill”. The woman turned out to be a ? .

Browsing through Kamilla’s letters Vladimir learned how several years ago she traveled to Australia for transgender surgery and became a woman, then changed her papers to become one legally as well.

Unable to handle the revelation, Vladimir took a gun and when his girlfriend came home shot her dead.

After that he wrote a goodbye note saying he could not stand the “betrayal” of his loved one and cut his wrists open, but survived.

Vladimir has been charged with murder and is now awaiting trial at the local pre-trial detention center.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/06/23/? /

A Russian man has killed the girlfriend that he lived with for two years after finding out that she once was a man.

Vladimir F., 33, from Volgograd in Russia’s Volga Region, met Kamilla during a trip to St. Petersburg, Life.ru website writes. There, a charming young woman, three years his junior, caught his attention.

After they returned to Volgograd they started dating and soon moved in together. Kamila would not talk too much about her past life, but this never bothered her boyfriend.

Two years later, Vladimir proposed but was rejected. Kamilla said she was not ready for such a serious step and needed more time.

The suspicious boyfriend broke into her mailbox to see if she was cheating on him.

He found no traces of infidelity, but was shocked to find out that many of Kamilla’s correspondents addressed her as “Kirill”. The woman turned out to be a ? .

Browsing through Kamilla’s letters Vladimir learned how several years ago she traveled to Australia for transgender surgery and became a woman, then changed her papers to become one legally as well.

Unable to handle the revelation, Vladimir took a gun and when his girlfriend came home shot her dead.

After that he wrote a goodbye note saying he could not stand the “betrayal” of his loved one and cut his wrists open, but survived.

Vladimir has been charged with murder and is now awaiting trial at the local pre-trial detention center.

DAMN, That ? is crazy.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    quarter2 likes women who 2balls short of a man
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    this thread was pure comedy
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? just so homophobic

this ? has nothing to do with fear. ? think the ? is disgusting and we're 100% entitled to our opinion of it. Not everyone accepts the homosexual ? making its way through society and we're allowed to take the stance we have. We all know you're ? as ? , so to you the ? is cool, but to many people in this country (if not the world) view it as unnatural and don't condone it.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yo having surgery like this should be criminal.
    nkflier23 wrote: »
    Sidney_Starr.png

there you go

For future reference, this is how you can tell it's a man:

Look at the fingers. If the ring finger bigger than the pointer, that's a ? . Between the thread setup and this pic I could tell thats a ? without research.

I hope you learned something.
  • Trollio
    edited August 2011
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    ? just so homophobic

Regardless it's still a man
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Yo having surgery like this should be criminal.

For future reference, this is how you can tell it's a man:

Look at the fingers. If the ring finger bigger than the pointer, that's a ? . Between the thread setup and this pic I could tell thats a ? without research.

I hope you learned something.

im a guy and my ring and pointer are neck and neck
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    this thread was pure comedy

Extremely...I had some good laughs in this mofucka.
    im a guy and my ring and pointer are neck and neck

That's why you stuck in the middle, cuh...
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Extremely...I had some good laughs in this mofucka.

That's why you stuck in the middle, cuh...

that makes no sense
  • king bloo
    edited August 2011
    that makes no sense

makes perfect sense ole switch hittin ? in tha ? /mouth on the ? ? .
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    makes perfect sense ole switch hittin ? in tha ? /mouth on the ? ? .

best of both worlds buddy
    too bad you missin out
  • Trollio
    edited August 2011
    that ? inviting you to a ? fest?
  • game changer
    game changer Members Posts: 217
    edited August 2011
    i wld also ? jeff starr
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ^^^^^^^ SMH

Itz Gravitation, your a ? ass crackaasscracka mayne.........? gives me the shudders

You and Game changer the same dude?
  • king bloo
    edited August 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    that ? inviting you to a ? fest?

? don't realize the mortal ramifications of their actions until their life flashes in font of their eyes while on the receiving end of a haymaker.
  • philladboi
    philladboi Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Basically, a lot of you ? would cuz your DL like that and fake rep that you wouldn't. I wouldn't touch that... but YOU NS WOULD.