Would you ? Sidney Starr?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Damn thats givin head..but if thats what you do with yourself bruh

freshprince.gif

why u talkin bout givin head...u got issues
    dont ever quote me again
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    11ubuqc.jpg

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    why u talkin bout givin head...u got issues
    dont ever quote me again

Man these ? in here tellin on they self...? talking bout some other ? he talking bout givin head...smmfh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    Man these ? in here tellin on they self...? talking bout some other ? he talking bout givin head...smmfh
    ? I'm talking about the fact that he went to look for something else that I said. I wasnt literally talking about givin head. Yall ? is something else...
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL man ? everybody in this thread that got a problem with my post...

All the simping yall do in here to these below average-average chicks and yall talkin bout if yall saw sidney star in public and didnt know it was a dude yall wouldnt be trying to buy a drink? Dudes in here sayin they would ? aquafinafloe but they not tryin to holla at sydney star? Yall dudes fake as ? .

All im sayin is knowing its a dude...im not interested in the least bit. But they got dudes in here not knowing thats a dude sayin they would ? and yall given them a hard time. I know this is donkey but yall need to get the ? .

I stay in new orleans, louisiana if any of you ? wants to get your ? head knocked off.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Man look here mardi gras right around the corner let me know where you at so i can knock your head off and give it to a ? for some beads...

Even kai_vayla admitting that these trannies looking better than real women....yall better stop ? with these ? wearing all that makeup and weave you going to end up on a worldstarhiphop video like that clown LOL.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »

All the simping yall do in here to these below average-average chicks and yall talkin bout if yall saw sidney star in public and didnt know it was a dude yall wouldnt be trying to buy a drink? Dudes in here sayin they would ? aquafinafloe but they not tryin to holla at sydney star? Yall dudes fake as ? .

All im sayin is knowing its a dude...im not interested in the least bit. But they got dudes in here not knowing thats a dude sayin they would ? and yall given them a hard time. I know this is donkey but yall need to get the ? .

I stay in new orleans, louisiana if any of you ? wants to get your ? head knocked off.

This niggay over here backpedalin like a politician that got outed.

FOH niggay, talkin tough on the internet like anyone here gives two ? about you or your meaningless threats.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    that's a ? ?

that is a fucken shame right there :(

they need to make them mofos get tattoos on their faces or something SMH

scarlet letter "T" smack dab on the throat

anyone in the military already know how these setups could look

this is part of the reason i dont mess wit women that wear makeup
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Man look here mardi gras right around the corner let me know where you at so i can knock your head off and give it to a ? for some beads...

Even kai_vayla admitting that these trannies looking better than real women....yall better stop ? with these ? wearing all that makeup and weave you going to end up on a worldstarhiphop video like that clown LOL.

Why you throwing kai into this....? you said a female wanna- be look better than women and you havent cleared that ? up but yet making a case for why you said it...just come on out and tell us you like men.
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    **reads first 18 pages of thread**

freaks-and-geeks-dead-dogs-and-gym-teachers-bill-enjoying-garry-shandling-573x429.jpg
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    RiCKY ROZAY Members Posts: 396
    edited August 2011
    ? gettin real in here....Jamel you better handle that brah brah
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

All im sayin is knowing its a dude...im not interested in the least bit. But they got dudes in here NOT knowing thats a dude sayin they would ? and yall given them a hard time. I know this is donkey but yall need to get the ? .

minus all the tough guy talk,

I honestly can’t co-sign ambush tactics knowingly settin ? up on some ? ?

each they own,
    but I just don’t find entertainment value in any ? /? plots
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    a.mann wrote: »

each they own,
    Word, this is why the threadstarter is also a homosexual, in addition Quarter2, and any other man that genuinely finds men more attractive than women.

Exhibits A, B, and C:
    ...That being said he does look better than alot of women (surgeon is a beast) ...aint one chick on the IC ? with sidney star no ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    RiCKY ROZAY Members Posts: 396
    edited August 2011

? dead LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i ain't heard a ? threaten somebody by knocking their head off in so long lol
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Word, this is why the threadstarter is also a homosexual, in addition Quarter2, and any other man that...finds men...attractive...
    Fixed and cosigned.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    sWytl.gif?t=1312760873

That looks like Caleb Witty.
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    a.mann wrote: »

each they own,

exactly...these ? clowns having a laugh at a dude sayin hed ? sydney star not knowing its a dude. That ? not funny man that ? is a problem when you got ? wearing makeup getting plastic surgery and wearing weave just to look attractive. If a dude can do the same thing (which these ? wont admit) then its a ? problem.

@doubletee i dont have ? to explain. Kai_vayla said the same thing i said and yall aint tell her ? ...but since im a dude sayin it i gotta be a ? ? LOL ? hillarious.

Like i said ? everybody that see what im sayin but tryin to make this some kinda ? parade
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    Well, kai_valya, I believe, is a female, so it isn't too weird if she finds a guy more attractive than other females.

Just saying.
  • a.mann
    edited August 2011
    exactly...these ? clowns having a laugh at a dude sayin hed ? sydney star not knowing its a dude. That ? not funny man that ? is a problem when you got ? wearing makeup getting plastic surgery and wearing weave just to look attractive. If a dude can do the same thing (which these ? wont admit) then its a ? problem.

@doubletee i dont have ? to explain. Kai_vayla said the same thing i said and yall aint tell her ? ...but since im a dude sayin it i gotta be a ? ? LOL ? hillarious.

Like i said ? everybody that see what im sayin but tryin to make this some kinda ? parade

if you get down like that

you keep doin you bruh

I wont judge

just burn your happy (? ) ass in HELL
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    yea aite...

Sidney star doesnt look like a guy...looks like a straight female. Which is why dudes in the street hootin and hollerin grabbin his ass and biting his ? (LMFAO@THAT STATEMENT). For kai_vayla to admit that there are trannies, FAKE females...that look better than REAL females..i stand by my point and my previous statements.

Dudes in that ? ms allhiphop thread sayin they would ? chicks just based off a damn picture...no proof pic or nothin. Then those same dudes come in this thread acting like they wouldn't be trying to ? sydney star if they didnt know it was a dude. LOL they got dudes editing they post from "? yea" to "? NO THATS MAD ? LOL". ? a problem

Hell is an imaginary place...we are all, ? included; going back to the earth in some way shape or form.
  • a.mann
    edited August 2011
    yo

ya'll really need to let homie off the hook here

? 's blood pressure has to be 200/200