Plaxicco to the Eagles, Rumors Heating Up.

Options
darkrain
darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
NFL network has started reporting on this.. Plaxicco had a meeting with Eagles today.

The Eagles aren't even shy about picking up all of the guys no one else wants to sign for fear of attitude problems.. Vick, Young, and Plaxico.. probably the three most 'in trouble' guys of the past few years[that dont suck] and they've scooped them all up.

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yea Ike Reese said we'll probably sign him. Eagles doing big things this off season
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh ? they signed Vince Young too? thats a goodlook for him even tho he not starting
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I honestly think it's the Mike Vick factor
    There isn’t a person in football more respected by the players. They want to be a part of this.

Can’t you just picture all the FA’s out there sitting with their agents. Every time the phone rings. “Is it the Eagles???”
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    There isn’t a person in football more respected by the players. They want to be a part of this.

Can’t you just picture all the FA’s out there sitting with their agents. Every time the phone rings. “Is it the jets???”

? wanna play for rex
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol....you let them run you out of The Reason?...lol...powerful words of your's, that I quoted......likely truer/bigger than any NFL fans and pundits have really gauged, too

Nah I just been too busy with the eagles watch homie. Soon as this blows over I'll be back spewing ether on them fools in no time
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Andy Reid and the Eagles front office are trying to earn themselves a hood pass lol.

If they sign Plax, not even Alley Boy and DTE in the middle of Atlanta on a hot summer day could ? with them.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man this is some ? ... ? the Eagles
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »

Can’t you just picture all the FA’s out there sitting with their agents. Every time the phone rings. “Is it the Eagles???”

I agree though...

? was rooting for Vick last year (NFL players included) when he had that magical season after everybody doubted dude & tried to ruin his career.

Who wouldn't want to join that ? & shoot for a championship?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol @ this "? dozen" ? the eagles are trying to pull.

They might as well go get Randy Moss, and bring TO back as well.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I wish the Chargers had ? like the Eagles.. I'm ? af at SD conservative ? .. our key acquisition is Takeo Spikes ancient self.. I was talkin big ? for my Bolts but after all the Eagles did I have to fall back on almost everything I was sayin aside for Rivers for MVP
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I wish the Chargers had ? like the Eagles.. I'm ? af at SD conservative ? .. our key acquisition is Takeo Spikes ancient self.. I was talkin big ? for my Bolts but after all the Eagles did I have to fall back on almost everything I was sayin especially for Rivers for MVP

Fixed and quoted for emphasis...
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I wish the Chargers had ? like the Eagles.. I'm ? af at SD conservative ? .. our key acquisition is Takeo Spikes ancient self.. I was talkin big ? for my Bolts but after all the Eagles did I have to fall back on almost everything I was sayin aside for Rivers for MVP

So are the chargers going to LA? or was that just rumors?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    So are the chargers going to LA? or was that just rumors?

Its pretty much a foregone conclusion.. I actually reside closer to LA than SD and would rather them stay in Daygo but ownership id dtubborn and can't get a new stadium.. if they do won't be til 2014 I think though
This discussion has been closed.