What's the deal with the Eagles threads? Are yall hating on us now???

Options

Comments

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i dont really want this to come off as me not liking the eagles.....but

? THE EAGLES
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How long ago were those championships you ol' back to the future ass ? ? BUt nah real talk ever since we signed Nnamdi there has def. been a spike in the amount of shade being thrown Philly's way
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nobody hating it's just you eagle fans going over board with the gloating
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nobody hating it's just you eagle fans going over board with the gloating

? can't be happy with free agency signings no more? Nobody said we was wining the chip this year except for the media
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Smh @ Eagles fans thinking people are supposed to like them now.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Y'all ain't gotta like us, but ? who never had an opinion of us just came outta nowhere with the hatred like we did something bad. ? acting like Cleveland when Lebron left. How you gon' get mad when a squad fills up their needs? C'mon son, stop it
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The words.....Eagles and Fairweather fans should never be put in the same sentence. Ever. For the last 10 years I've convinced myself we were winning the superbowl and every year we made it to the end just to get our soul burnt slowly with sulfur & vapor rub. Any ? that's a fan of the only team in the NFC East to never win ? shouldn't get questioned about his loyalty lol...
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao, word .

well I know that ? TMACFAN is an Eagles fan for the record.

As far as the thread is concerned, ? any team not named the Atlanta Falcons

he aint had that avi before tho?

he got it after Nnamdi signed
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    he aint had that avi before tho?

he got it after Nnamdi signed

Thats because I NEVER HAD AN AVI BEFORE NNAMDI SIGNED! My original name was tmacfan1 and that was back when some of the og fans were still here. Me and phillybul used to talk about the eagles all the time. Like I told ? if you want to call someone who is a fan of the pitt panthers in college, the houston rockets and the pittsburgh pirates a bandwagon fan then you go right ahead.....
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Someway and somehow the Eagles will end up being the Miami Heat of the NFL just wait and see.

Bandwagon fans will be quick to slander Vick, Nnamdi and Jackson.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Someway and somehow the Eagles will end up being the Miami Heat of the NFL just wait and see.

Football is not as much of a "on paper" sport as basketball so theres no comparison. Why would we ONLY slander those 3??? Football is a team sport.... if we aren't successful we'll be ? on a lot more than those 3
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Football is not as much of a "on paper" sport as basketball so theres no comparison. Why would we ONLY slander those 3??? Football is a team sport.... if we aren't successful we'll be ? on a lot more than those 3

Notice how he only dropped black players though? Hell Andy Reid would get crazy amounts of blame
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

A team sport that has a different unit for offense and defense where a player cannot be exposed on both ends of the spectrum.

The same team sport that places all emphasis and scrutiny on the QB as the leader of a team.

FACT: Average NFL fan cannot name all the starters on both offense and defense...e.g name the starting defense end for the St Louis Rams or the Right tackle for the Seahawks?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know but during the NBA playoffs I had Dwight Howard wearing a Hawks jersey in my AVI and he told me to take that ? down cuz it's neva goin happen and put the hoes back on my AVI. After about 3 or 4 post back n forth of talkin ? , I remember him telling me he was an Eagles fan. I remember that ? .

*salutes*...
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

? if they have a great regualar season and make to the SB there first year, thats by far exceeding expectations........

lol@complaining about hate yet theres a 270+ page thread damn near dedicated to the eagles
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    only peeps that hate on the eagles are boys skins and giants fans
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No way are they necessarily the favorites. They have an unproven QB with only one solid year in the NFL as a true QB, and defenses already figured out how to beat him late last year...

They have a young RB to carry the load who will share with an aging, oft-injured back.

Their QB/WR combo is still not as good as the Packers, Colts, or Patriots.

Their defense will still not be as good as the Steelers, Packers, or Ravens, and arguably the Jets and Dolphins could trot better defenses onto the field.

They'll be a very well-rounded team, but this is not basketball where there is no competition, and it is not basketball or baseball where a 7-game series protects good teams from flaws and from bad games.

This is the NFL where anyone can win at any time, and where you have to bring your A+ game to the playoffs because it is one-and-done.

The Eagles are a long way from a SB, and with Reid/Vick at the helm, I don't see them ever winning a ring. Reid has proven he cannot get it done when it matters (worst SB coaching job ever), and Vick is unproven and has a tendency to throw a lot of INTs (a tendency we saw returning late last year).

It's a long season. I don't think the Eagles should be the favorites.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No way are they necessarily the favorites. They have an unproven QB with only one solid year in the NFL as a true QB, and defenses already figured out how to beat him late last year...

They have a young RB to carry the load who will share with an aging, oft-injured back.

Their defense will still not be as good as the Steelers, Packers, or Ravens, and arguably the Jets and Dolphins could trot better defenses onto the field.

They'll be a very well-rounded team, but this is not basketball where there is no competition, and it is not basketball or baseball where a 7-game series protects good teams from flaws and from bad games.

This is the NFL where anyone can win at any time, and where you have to bring your A+ game to the playoffs because it is one-and-done.

The Eagles are a long way from a SB, and with Reid/Vick at the helm, I don't see them ever winning a ring. Reid has proven he cannot get it done when it matters (worst SB coaching job ever), and Vick is unproven and has a tendency to throw a lot of INTs (a tendency we saw returning late last year).

• ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options

That whole post was pretty much ? so I ignored it
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Child please. 6 interceptions. 30 tds (21 passing). Only Tom Brady had a better ratio last year. Go to sleep bruh....
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't "hate on" the Eagles..I just simply HATE them motha fuckas....I thought there was no way my hate could be any stronger for them, but it reached a new level with them ? signing Steve Smith away from us today...? them ? , We STILL gon' win the east..
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol, eagles fans WANT ? to hate them.. wanting attention

? don't nobody care about the Eagles, cuz until they prove they can do ? with the roster they put together, they ain't ? .

It's WAY more indifference towards philly than hate I'd say.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Where did all these eagle fans come from? Only eagle fans i know here are Shenco/Peagel/CJ

shenco is a bandwagoner, the nerd a true fan, and cj a fan of everybody. lol.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    shenco is a bandwagoner, the nerd a true fan, and cj a fan of everybody. lol.

How am I a bandwagoner? Numbaz and Greenwood can attest that I was rocking with the eagles before this year. Do y'all talk out your ? this much in real life or do y'all actually think about what you're saying?
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »

By way of Atlantic City, lol