So Eli really is a sucker...

13»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I hate Peyton but I cant agree with him being overrated. Frankenhead is great at what he does. My only irk is that other good qbs will never have that type of organization backing and confidence from jump to show they can do the same
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Eli aint ? and the giants will suck this year
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    aneed123 wrote: »
    no They made the team elis team with the shotgun trying to make him like Peyton. Eli struggles with the blitz and makes high throws off his back foot. Plax saved him a lot. Honestly they need to go back to the running game and playaction. last yr the wr ? him up but 2 years ago vs Philly in the playoffs he was a pick machine

Eli does struggle with the blitz at times, but it's not as bad as you make it seem...and you talkn bout 3 years ago in 08 where he was throwing the picks against Philly...2 years ago in 09 he had the best season of his career statistically, it was just a wasted season cuz our defense was probably the worst in the league, allowing 40+ points like 5 or 6 times...Eli will be fine, he doesn't have to rely on the run game, but it would be nice to keep that on track like last year, cuz we were affective running...Eli has legit weapons now so you'll probably see a 55/45 split in play calling..We'll pass slightly more..
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Eli aint ? and the giants will suck this year

Smh @ this ? ..
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Then you're just as dumb as he is

I never said Peyton was worse than Eli....all I said was that Peyton gets called the greatest QB of ALL time...GREATEST...and he has as many SB wins as his bonehead brother, AND Eli was a ? G that Superbowl. I HATE ELI Manning, I hate his hype, I hate his ? expressions, I hate that he got so much respect in the draft straight off his name being "Manning". But let's be real about this...

Peyton Manning is being called THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME...so he's being rated as THE NUMBER 1 GUY..when there are better QBs than him, thus, he is OVER-RATED. He went to 2 superbowls in 13 years, and for all the things they say his defense or running game lacked, he is the reason they lost the second superbowl...he is also responsible for KEY INTs during crucial drives in playoff games...

Yes, in the regular season this ? and his smoke and mirrors pre-snap "ritual" are on some G-status...yea he has 4 regular season MVPs...but when it comes to playing from AUGUST TO FEBRUARY there are a few better QBs on the all time list..and personally I'd take Brady over him...
  • Nappy Head Brotha
    Nappy Head Brotha Members Posts: 26
    edited August 2011
    Niggu give manning back thatskiert-set you stole from him...he was too much of a bytch to tell Plax personally
    so he did by not showing up to greet the man then gave a half-baked excuse like he met w/ coaches an hour bedore kick-off or something...

You and Ella Manning mustve forgot who won his White sorrayAZZ a Super Bowl, eh??...only a candyAZZ lame, can respect a move like that what Manning pulled

Whoa my disturbed, delusional and frustrated for no reason young african-american I rebuke these spelling errors there is no reason for you to drink liquor before getting on a forum back in my dad my parents didn't know how to read or write and I had to teach myself but your disgusting display of attempted spelling added with the technological advantages you have that I didnt growing up makes me sick to my stomach 200911314302065677801.jpg
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Whoa my disturbed, delusional and frustrated for no reason young african-american I rebuke these spelling errors there is no reason for you to drink liquor before getting on a forum back in my dad my parents didn't know how to read or write and I had to teach myself but your disgusting display of attempted spelling added with the technological advantages you have that I didnt growing up makes me sick to my stomach 200911314302065677801.jpg

Coming from a ? that didn't use one punctuation mark in that entire run on sentence, lol
  • Nappy Head Brotha
    Nappy Head Brotha Members Posts: 26
    edited August 2011
    young chad wrote: »
    Coming from a ? that didn't use one punctuation mark in that entire run on sentence, lol

lol thats not the point my brotha punctuation is an afterthought that 2012 guy's oblivious mispelling of words brought a tear to my eye
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Niggu give manning back thatskiert-set you stole from him...he was too much of a bytch to tell Plax personally
    so he did by not showing up to greet the man then gave a half-baked excuse like he met w/ coaches an hour bedore kick-off or something...

You and Ella Manning mustve forgot who won his White sorrayAZZ a Super Bowl, eh??...only a candyAZZ lame, can respect a move like that what Manning pulled

I dunno why he needs to talk to him. Like you said before, NFL is a business. Plax wanted to get caught up in committin stupid crimes, and it messed up Eli's business. Why should he talk to him?

And bein real do we even know if they were friends? They were just on the same team. Doesn't mean just cuz Plax is in the area Eli's gonna get hype and go see him.