Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol the police looked like hicks
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Lol you can tell they got something planned for that ? soon!
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i applaud that black man.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    ? crackas hate educated blacks...lol
    yea they do..
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Its all fun and games until you get "rodney king'ed."
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I been droppin this knowledge on here for a min and they been posting videos for a min now of Moors using law against these Europeans...yall keep callin yallselves black, Afri-can American, American, etc....
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Gotdamn. Dude went in. Woooooooooooooooooooooow. ? was on some Huey Newton type isht.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? on the crackas
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    white people hate a black man with a mind

they wanted so bad to beat his ass but they couldnt lol

we need more brothas like him
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lmao @ "wheres your green card", yea he went in...
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Brother is damn right, its good to know the law
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I watched that video. I cut it off cuz that ? wasn't sayin' ? . Constitutional mandate? Local police have nothing to do with the Constitution. Under Federalism, states create their own protection forces. Local municipalities receive a charter from the state, and that allows them to create their police force.

That ? about some Human rights agreement is not a "law" we simply said "yeah, we think it's cool." There's no international body that governs they way you treat your own people, not in America anyways(shout out to gaddafi).

I don't know, I'm sure I'm gonna be called a ? , but that ? wasn't sayin' ? . And he sounded like Cleveland.

Is this really what counts as "dropping knowledge" these days? really?
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited July 2011
    "Not a naturalized citizen? Where's your green card?"

Does this ? know what the definition of statehood is?
  • lucabrazi
    lucabrazi Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    man this moor ? confuses the ? out of me. there is a video on youtube with a moor dude in court straight giving it to the judge. but i don't get where all this ? comes from. and i'm pretty sure the dude ended up going to jail anyway. but if anyone has some knowledge on what these dudes stand for. break it down.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I watched that video. I cut it off cuz that ? wasn't sayin' ? . Constitutional mandate? Local police have nothing to do with the Constitution. Under Federalism, states create their own protection forces. Local municipalities receive a charter from the state, and that allows them to create their police force.

That ? about some Human rights agreement is not a "law" we simply said "yeah, we think it's cool." There's no international body that governs they way you treat your own people, not in America anyways(shout out to gaddafi).

I don't know, I'm sure I'm gonna be called a ? , but that ? wasn't sayin' ? . And he sounded like Cleveland.

Thought I was the only one. Sound like the ? was talking out his ass and the cops just didn't want to take a chance on being right. I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure - like 99% sure - that 80% of that ? he was talking wouldn't hold up in court.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    if he was in ny they wouldve beat him by then

they ? like that
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Co-sign. Im sorry, that ? was absolute nonsense. Trying to sight the international law as guiding authority for domestic criminal procedure = fail if u know anything about the law. Im not going to get into it, but what he said was legal drivel. I applaud him forgetting his son though.
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited July 2011

WELL DAMN.....good looks on the drop of knowledge though! ? he sure did have me and them cops fooled though. So he gets an A- for at least conning.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    He really didn't own them.

Just said alot of irrelevant rhetoric.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    he mumbo jumboed his way out of a sticky situation

i couldnt understand homie

but oh well
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    the one female officer was so shooked he hit her name badge LoL ....
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Dude was talking out of his ass bruh. LMAO let's just keep it real. He kicked that psuedo to em and had them bamboozled but he was really speaking out of his ass.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    perfect example of "just cuz you dont understand him, that dont mean that he nice"
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited July 2011
    haha ? were eatin' this ? up too. haha.