What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Would You Tell A Girl That Your A 18 Year Old Virgin?

2»

Replies

• DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    lol...yeah he's been pretty serious with his posting lately. He's actually pretty funny and insightful beyond the racist troll gimmick :tu:

Yeah but how much advice does one need on the same subject? How many times have you made this thread or posed this same question in every other random thread you post in?
    The suburban gang banger gimmick was more interesting than this virgin shit...go back to that.

Damn, did the shorts really need to say ASS on the back....lol!

i made the gif for tumblr
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'd do anything for the high..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_bwimg_0061_zps7f74bbfc.jpg

• Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    CMac wrote: »
    This shit is getting real old son SMH just give it a rest nigga wtf???

Well im getting nervous about leaving for school soon
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i've only been here for like 3 days and know this nigga already. crying about bein a virgin online, wtf?? wassup wit niggas now a days.. get ya niggas, bottle(s), n sum bitches.

That shit dosent work for me....
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!