Worst nightmare you can recall having, while asleep...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Simple question. Holla back wit your responses.

Mines have to be me being one of the few surviours during a zombie apocalypse. I swore that ? was real. When I finally did wake up, my heart was racing, and had this big relief that i was just dreaming.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    someone killed my dad, when i woke up i didnt realize it was a dream. ? was odd
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Got caught by my girl ? some broad...in our bed. In the dream, she didn't even spaz out. ? was still terrifying.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? I had nightmares that would rival some of these scary movies
    I remember one though where I was trapped in the mall with my folks and some other survivors tryna stop this demonic security system, ? was carazy
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had one of those sleep paralysis nightmare things and I was a little shook from it.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dreamed I had a 69 with Star Jones
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i ran out of weed in a dream one time. that was a nightmare.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I dreamed I had a 69 with Star Jones

that was your fantasy ?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had one of those sleep paralysis nightmare things and I was a little shook from it.

I've had a couple of those, it feels like you can't wake up. I damn near had a panic attack after one of those....
  • Trollio
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i was being chased by the general toy from that small soldiers movie
    i was running in slow motion while he was in super speed
    everybody was outside looking but didnt no one help me
    i kept running and he kept chasing me down, attacking me and stabbing me
    i have that dream every over 6-8 months
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    that was your fantasy ?

Nah b. ? was wild. We ended up ? in an antique furniture store and ? just happened
  • Trollio
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Nah b. ? was wild. We ended up ? in an antique furniture store and ? just happened

yep yep.....fantasy
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Got caught by my girl ? some broad...in our bed. In the dream, she didn't even spaz out. ? was still terrifying.

Had one of those types as well. I got busted in public tho. Lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? I had nightmares that would rival some of these scary movies
    I remember one though where I was trapped in the mall with my folks and some other survivors tryna stop this demonic security system, ? was carazy

Elaborate some more please. What did you and the survivors survive from? And what was the demonic security system?
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so ? havin' nightmares awake now?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have bad dreams all the time, but i have lucid dreams so i can wake myself up when it gets too crazy

but one time after a nightmare i woke up and couldnt go back to sleep, i swear my dresser drawer looked like a giant monkey head and it was staring at me, i thought that it was gonna ? me,i laid there for a good 30 minutes waiting for my doom, i was shook i had to turn the tv on

I dont trip off the weird bad dreams, i just hate when i have to fight or run in my dreams, i always run slow as ? and throw weak ass punches
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This :
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ...I don't have "nightmares", just dreams.

Nonsensical, gory, perverted, or lucid dreams.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When I was 8, and still brainwashed, I had a dream that the rapture happened, and I was left behind.

It was night, and there was a gigantic image of white Jesus in the sky, and there was a tear rolling down his eye, lol.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was running from a little kid that was trying skin me but for some reason I was running extremely slow and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't run any faster.While I was running there were 1000's of giant birds trying to pick me up,I ended up falling down a storm drain and pennywise the clown was down there. I had to run on the wall because there wasn't a ground, when I finally got to a place where the ground was I could see my mom. The clown grabbed me and started stabbing me in my chest and I kept trying to call my mom to help me but nothing was coming out.

I don't remember dying, somehow I woke up inside of my dream and I was at home.When got up (still in the dream) and started to leave my room, my sister woke me up.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I was running from a little kid that was trying skin me but for some reason I was running extremely slow and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't run any faster.While I was running there were 1000's of giant birds trying to pick me up,I ended up falling down a storm drain and pennywise the clown was down there. I had to run on the wall because there wasn't a ground, when I finally got to a place where the ground was I could see my mom. The clown grabbed me and started stabbing me in my chest and I kept trying to call my mom to help me but nothing was coming out.

I don't rememer dying, somehow I woke up inside of my dream and I was at home.When got up (still in the dream) and started to leave my room, my sister woke me up.
    lol .
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited July 2011
    Options

? this happened to me last week, I was so ? scared and I heard someone telling me not to be afraid and it was "lights out" I wanted to cry..

Edit:.. i guess it wasn't really a nightmare cuz it was during the day.. and i was awake i just couldn't move.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was locked up and beanie sigel was tryna ? me couldnt get that husky ? off me.....................no bueno
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i was walkin down the street and i saw 2 747's collide right above me. i was like wow..then on ? because they started to fall...i ran but couldnt get out the way.

i woke up screaming forreal..? was too real
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Any of the ones I had when I was paralyzed and couldn't move and I was dreaming but I was awake.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was locked up and beanie sigel was tryna ? me couldnt get that husky ? off me.....................no bueno
    Wtf, what you watching?
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »
    Wtf, what you watching?

cant remember this ? was at least 10 years ago