If Eminem was black

Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited July 2011 in The Reason
Same life story, same catalouge, same mother, same daughter, same ex wife, same friends, same Hit's

Only difference was his skin color how much you think he would sell? basically the exact same person with the same Album's and Singles whole life story being the same and having the same charisma/personality but just being black instead of white

Comments

• stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i like eminem but honestly he'd prolly sell about half as much as he does. if nas was white he'd prolly b hailed as the greatest rapper to step on the earth, but white people cant stand ? so they always gotta talk about eminem. not hatin just statin facts.
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    i like eminem but honestly he'd prolly sell about half as much as he does. if nas was white he'd prolly b hailed as the greatest rapper to step on the earth, but white people cant stand ? so they always gotta talk about eminem. not hatin just statin facts.

The part about him selling half of what he has if he was black is fair enough

I disagree that if Nas was white he would be the highest selling Rapper ever though

I gotta say the last comment is crazy cos it's whites who buy most Rap Albums and support all these Multi Platinum or Gold selling Rappers
This discussion has been closed.