Like on some serious talk why do cats play Nas like he isn't nicer than everybody ?

Options
13»

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nas is the GOAT rapper living or dead, ? on the internet know it's the truth. They just talk ? for thread #s and to say ? on the internet that they know they wouldn't be brave enough to say in normal daily conversation about Hip-Hip music.

I used to get mad when ? would say Nas lost, he anit the best or he's whack. But it's just a gimmick for the Net.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    I used to get mad when ? would say Nas lost, he anit the best or he's whack. But it's just a gimmick for the Net.

nah man, Nas Lost
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If Pac was alive, I would probably be saying Pac is the GOAT

but how it is now,

Nas is the best to ever do it
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nah man, Nas Lost

^^^^^Gimmick post.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There was some interesting discussion in this thread but at this moment I must put this thread to rest and here goes.

Nas=GOAT/thread goodnight everyone.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nas is the GOAT imo, but posters shouldn't be ? on the likes of Monch Mos Def Common etc in their attempts to defend Nas, the aforementioned rappers are as skilled as Nas in many aspects of rap, if someone puts them ahead of Nas its not anything outlandish.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Nas is the GOAT imo, but posters shouldn't be ? on the likes of Monch Mos Def Common etc in their attempts to defend Nas, the aforementioned rappers are as skilled as Nas in many aspects of rap, if someone puts them ahead of Nas its not anything outlandish.

Word Garv! I feel like Common is underrated cuz he dont come from either NY or LA. His catalogue is top 5. Maybe top 3.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i thought it was known that nas was the GOAT