Options
124»

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    you know honestly your like the 5th poster that has tried using this like it holds some weight ?
    what does that have to do with u being a 19 year old aspiring rapper that is in awe of a 46 year old mc like he's your father when in fact that 46 year old man has no children nor does he know your apparent long lost father ....

Real ? , I didn't read a word you typed, hippity hoop-lah
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Real ? , I didn't read a word you typed, hippity hoop-lah

u responded though so i'll take it as my point getting across to ya ....

ask your father what he thinks of jay z being they're around the same age ....

u respond i'll just go back to my prior post aight "no flow" .....
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    u responded though so i'll take it as my point getting across to ya ....

ask your father what he thinks of jay z being they're around the same age ....

u respond i'll just go back to my prior post aight "no flow" .....

Nah I truly didn't read your post lol@ me responding mean you got your point across. Where did you go to school? Harvard? Yale? It had to be somewhere in the Ivy League
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Nah I truly didn't read your post lol@ me responding mean you got your point across. Where did you go to school? Harvard? Yale? It had to be somewhere in the Ivy League

you know honestly your like the 5th poster that has tried using this like it holds some weight ?
    what does that have to do with u being a 19 year old aspiring rapper that is in awe of a 46 year old mc like he's your father when in fact that 46 year old man has no children nor does he know your apparent long lost father ....
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Options

Actually I've lived with both parents all my life. You know what they say when you assume right? They make an ass out of you...and me? Hold on wait a minute...