**2011 NFL LOCKER-ROOM CANCERS** Which homotional "Diva" will "T.O." their team....

Options
greenwood1921
greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
...And every year you have that dude that's salty about something and starts ? that helps cause an implosion on a otherwise decent team.

? is always sweet in July when everybody thinks they gon' win rangs, but when ? get's real...

It WILL happen and here's who I think are the leading candidates...

zzzzfootball.jpg

1. James "Evans" Harrisson. - That ? he said (true or not) was uncalled for. And it clashes with
the kind of style and rep the Steelers have had over the years. The Steelers chemistry has been what's
kept them a step ahead of teams like the Ravens over the years, and now they may have lost that edge.
A team can only take so much drama. It eventually buried the Cowboys in the 90s, and the same can
happen today.

Desean+Jackson+PWLGIh-J5z8m.jpg

2. Desean "U mad" Jackson - I know eagle fans don't wanna hear it, but dudes ego is slightly
bigger than his game and being surrounded by players with new multi-million dollar tenders and contracts
while he gets less publicity and just half a millie is a recipe for disaster if the eagles have a slump
(which they will. And based on the expectations of their team and their fans, a slump = one loss.)

89979717_display_image.jpg?1295467614

3. Chad "Twitter" Johnson. Yes, Johnson. - Go back to the Desean Jackson one, take out the money issues and add about 10 years of age and less playmaking ability. Everybody (for some reason) is expected another 2007 run. And if they fall short of that in a division that is getting tougher by the second -- Chad will be the first to say something stupid.

WILD CARD PICK...

t1_white.jpg

4. Roddy "Greatest Show on Turf" White - Nowhere near as much attitude as the players above, but he speaks his mind and doesn't pull punches. Also tends to talk ? via twitter quite often. I doubt he'd ever be too much of a problem, because he seems pretty level headed and humble, but Julio is ALREADY the talk of the league when it comes to the Falcons, and I wouldn't be surprised if feelings get caught if Julio becomes the first player since Mike Vick to get "Vick/Prime-Time-caliber" love in ATL. (Something Roddy and Matty have yet to do.)

Feel free to add -- or ? yourself. Don't make me none. lol

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Co sign jackson

Add jay Quitler, no body wants to admit he id hated in every locker room he has been in

PAnthers Steve Smith

And Maybe Osi from the giants
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    Co sign jackson

Add jay Quitler, no body wants to admit he id hated in every locker room he has been in

PAnthers Steve Smith

And Maybe Osi from the giants

Good additions. Especially Cutler. He's the new Jeff George. Never heard of'em? Google him. Dude ? up every team he played for. Plenty of talent, strong arm, former #1 overall pick, but was the white, quarterback version of T.O.

jeffgeorge1.jpg

Real Falcons and Colts fans know wassup.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Cutler owns this thread.
    He's gonna quit on Chicago again....
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We got rid of ours. Where is larry johnson at anyways
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We got rid of ours. Where is larry johnson at anyways

Somewhere in some foreclosed home still throwin up "the Roc."

lol.

Smh @ me and him being Eskimo Brothers.

Props to whoever knows what "eskimo brothers" means.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

lol.

smh................
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And it begins...

DeSean Jackson not planning to end holdout, yet

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/31/desean-jackson-not-planning-to-end-holdout-yet/

d-jacksonhelmetslam.jpg?w=155
    Contrary to a report from 6abc.com in Philly, we’re told that Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson does not intend to end his holdout without a new contract on Monday or Tuesday.

Jackson faces fines in the amount of $30,000 per day for holding out while under contract. If anything, the events of the past few days — featuring big-money contracts given by the Eagles to cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, defensive end Jason Babin, and defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins — would tend to make DeSean’s resolve to get his new contract even stronger.

A real question remains regarding the date on which Jackson would lose a year of credit toward free agency. The Transition Rules approved last week by the NFLPA provide that any player under contract must show up 23 days after the start of the 2011 League Year, which would put the deadline in late August. However, the official NFL calendar identifies the deadline as August 9. We asked the NFL for clarification on Thursday, and we’re waiting for a final answer.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And it begins...

Lol I was watching True Blood, but he'll have to come back before that deadline anyways....unless he's mildly ? . I'm thinking they'll get a deal set up then
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MR. BPD is a candidate too.

Also Albert Haynesworth gotta be up there.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    MR. BPD is a candidate too.

Also Albert Haynesworth gotta be up there.

Almost put Haynesworth, but that's too obvious. lol.

lol @ Mr. BPD. Yeah, he's good for some ? too. And now he even has an excuse so you know he gon' ? ? up.

? gon' steal on a referee and ? on a fan and right before the security officers come to get'em he gon pull out a medicine bottle. Like "Not so fast, I'm ? ."
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good additions. Especially Cutler. He's the new Jeff George. Never heard of'em? Google him. Dude ? up every team he played for. Plenty of talent, strong arm, former #1 overall pick, but was the white, quarterback version of T.O.

jeffgeorge1.jpg

Real Falcons and Colts fans know wassup.

Yes...............
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Yes...............

I remember he said some dumb ? like "? chose me to dominate this league". Or some dumb ish like that. Only thing worse than a ? is a religious ? .
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

lol.

i aint gon front... i googled it. but me and my stepbrother is "eskimo brothers".

in numerous uh... "igloos"
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    i aint gon front... i googled it. but me and my stepbrother is "eskimo brothers".

in numerous uh... "igloos"

hahaha. Damn. You and your step brother tag-teamin' off the top rope on beeshes out chea?

And props on the sig....

...? yo AVI doe. And yes, I'm salty.... Still.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Off topic: But I actually have several famous and semi-famous Eskimo brothers. Not proud of it tho. But somebody need to tell females that braggin' about celebs they smashed iz NOT attractive.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Off topic: But I actually have several famous and semi-famous Eskimo brothers. Not proud of it tho. But somebody need to tell females that braggin' about celebs they smashed iz NOT attractive.

Co-sign. I went to a party and was about bring this chick home and she was like " Do you know who I am boy? I sucked LeSean Mccoy's ? ! You better stop playing." Proudly, like that was supposed to get me amped up to hit it...well I was amped that chewies were on deck, but that's not the point lol
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hahaha. Damn. You and your step brother tag-teamin' off the top rope on beeshes out chea?

And props on the sig....

never at the same time tho. we only a 29 days apart in age so... high school and church we was runnin thru the same hoes

me: "ay i just ? kia, dog."

him: "no ? ? i cracked her like 3 weeks ago. she tried to get both ? in her mouth at the same time?"

me: "? ... ? is nasty in the best way."

him: "im tryin to get at ebony tho."

me: "she like it in the butt. not sayin i did it... but she was askin tho."

him: "..."
    2mnosk4.gif

...? yo AVI doe. And yes, I'm salty.... Still.

i feel ya pain. i still cut my eyes at anything resembling a ? longhorn
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Co-sign. I went to a party and was about bring this chick home and she was like " Do you know who I am boy? I sucked LeSean Mccoy's ? ! You better stop playing." Proudly, like that was supposed to get me amped up to hit it...well I was amped that chewies were on deck, but that's not the point lol

They say that ? 'cause the same works on *them*. Nothing turns a dumb bytch on (and some supposedly *smart* ones) than a ? that they think has ran thru a gang of other bad broads. They won't admit, but they do.

When I know a broad got notches on her belt, I treat her like a public gas station bathroom -- be careful what I touch, take care of my biz and be out.
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    never at the same time tho. we only a 29 days apart in age so... high school and church we was runnin thru the same hoes

me: "ay i just ? kia, dog."

him: "no ? ? i cracked her like 3 weeks ago. she tried to get both ? in her mouth at the same time?"

me: "? ... ? is nasty in the best way."

him: "im tryin to get at ebony tho."

me: "she like it in the butt. not sayin i did it... but she was askin tho."

him: "..."
    2mnosk4.gif

i feel ya pain. i still cut my eyes at anything resembling a ? longhorn

That GIF will - never - get - old. lol.

But truth be told, if ? really knew how many eskimo brothers we had -- ? would be depressing.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol.

of all ? ..larry johnson lmao
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    of all ? ..larry johnson lmao

I kno right. It was a chick that went to Penn State. Him and his brother smashed. lol.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i think we can keep dez bryant in check, but if anyone, i'd say it would be him
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    i think we can keep dez bryant in check, but if anyone, i'd say it would be him

Pree-shate the re-railment. Yeah, that's a word. An' what???

But yeah, Dez is another Brandon Marshall type minus the meds. Smh @ Irvin trying to mentor him. That's like Mike Tyson, Big Ben, and Kobe trying to show a ? how to respect women and make sweet love to'em.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Pree-shate the re-railment. Yeah, that's a word. An' what???

But yeah, Dez is another Brandon Marshall type minus the meds. Smh @ Irvin trying to mentor him. That's like Mike Tyson, Big Ben, and Kobe trying to show a ? how to respect women and make sweet love to'em.

haha yeah that was a head scratcher. ye's young though so he's gonna do dumb ? ..i hope he realizes how much he means to the cowboys and starts to act like a star player on and off the field. then again..if and when he reaches star status, he's gonna be on that 'IM DEZ BRYANT BIIITCH' ? , and possibly be making it rain on them o's

then again, again..he's already on that 'IM DEZ BRYANT BIIIITCH' ? ..so i guess we'll take it day by day lol
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lolll@dez cutting off deion.......he probably got annoying thinking he still in his PRIMETIME! days