HAVING A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK... is THAT STILL A GIFT FROM ? ?

DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Having a child is a blessing, because there are alot of people that cant have kids...

But when you have a child out of wedlock..is that still a blessing from ? ?

Comments

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    *Opens up concession stand*

conc_stand2.jpg
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Haha u crazy...

Naw 4 real... If so, does that mean that ? is rewarding bad behavior?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I was gonna comment on this thread, then I saw that it was you, Dro. Lol. More of the same of us, mayne.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Interesting question. I'll get back to you on it.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    i was gonna comment on this thread, then i saw that it was you, dro. Lol. More of the same of us, mayne.

hahah true... Gone and answer mane...
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    hahah true... Gone and answer mane...

Of course it is.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Hell no it anit no gift, most kids outta wedlock grow up without both parents, end up growing up without ? and then grow up making life hard for people and ? .

People should never have kids outta wedlock, it anit even because it's bad in the Lords eyes it's cuz that ? ? up our society.
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    CMac wrote: »
    Hell no it anit no gift, most kids outta wedlock grow up without both parents, end up growing up without ? and then grow up making life hard for people and ? .

People should never have kids outta wedlock, it anit even because it's bad in the Lords eyes it's cuz that ? ? up our society.

I'd venture to say that there are just as many kids born to married parents that end up growing up in a single-parent household as those born out of wedlock. But I don't really have a way to support that claim. Then again, you don't have a way to support yours either.
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Having a child is a blessing, because there are alot of people that cant have kids...

But when you have a child out of wedlock..is that still a blessing from ? ?
    Depends on who you ask.

By the way, your avatar deserves some type of award. BRILLIANT.
  • CMac
    edited July 2011
    I'd venture to say that there are just as many kids born to married parents that end up growing up in a single-parent household as those born out of wedlock. But I don't really have a way to support that claim. Then again, you don't have a way to support yours either.

I don't feel like going into google and looking up statistics about that ? , but just look around you son, look at your hood unless you live among white people. People don't even be getting married in the Black community, so how can your bold comment hold any weight??
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ask imgoingtoheavenru, he got a bastard daughter from a mexican ?
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Thought all life was a gift from ? .
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    I don't feel like going into google and looking up statistics about that ? , but just look around you son, look at your hood unless you live among white people. People don't even be getting married in the Black community, so how can your bold comment hold any weight??

Son, you are just throwing out wild claims without any basis in reality. People in the black community don't get married now? That's not true. Even if it was, what does that mean? That's not what the issue here. All I'm saying, is that I'm pretty sure kids born out of wedlock and kids born to married parents both have about the same rate of single-parent homes growing up.

That's all I'm saying. No more, no less.
  • CMac
    edited July 2011
    Thought all life was a gift from ? .

All life is a gift from ? , but when that life grows up to be ? due to irresponsibly parents then it anit a gift to society.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Having a child is a blessing, because there are alot of people that cant have kids...\

Yes, some women are born barren and some men are born sterile.

But you don't consider that a bad act on ? 's part because "it's a test" and "he works in mysterious ways."

But the people who can have kids, you're quick to get on your knees and praise Jesus.

Bruh.

Bruh.

Bruh.
  • CMac
    edited August 2011
    Son, you are just throwing out wild claims without any basis in reality. People in the black community don't get married now? That's not true. Even if it was, what does that mean? That's not what the issue here. All I'm saying, is that I'm pretty sure kids born out of wedlock and kids born to married parents both have about the same rate of single-parent homes growing up.

That's all I'm saying. No more, no less.

Aight if that you think, but let me ask you this then. If you think the bold is true, then what's the point of getting married and having kids if the child is gonna end up in a single-parent home just like a child born out of wedlock???
  • mryounggun
    edited August 2011
    Aight if that you think, but let me ask you this then. If you think the bold is true, then what's the point of getting married and having kids if the child is gonna end up in a single-parent home just like a child born out of wedlock???

Lol. That's a pretty silly question, B. No one PLANS to get a divorce and raise their kids by themselves before they get married. Like...what the ? are you talking about?
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited August 2011

Son you reaching. Nobody knows what the future holds in a relationships or life period. You flipping this into something else. I was raised in a single parent home and I think I turned out alright.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited August 2011
    All life is a gift from ? , but when that life grows up to be ? due to irresponsibly parents then it anit a gift to society.

This thread wasn't about irresponsible parents playboy.
  • CMac
    edited August 2011
    Lol. That's a pretty silly question, B. No one PLANS to get a divorce and raise their kids by themselves before they get married. Like...what the ? are you talking about?

I asked that silly question because you make it seem like getting marriage and having kids makes no difference, like raising a child in a traditional home doesn't mean anything and for the record I was raised in a single home too and I grew up just fine.
  • CMac
    edited August 2011
    This thread wasn't about irresponsible parents playboy.

Yeah but children out of wedlock are due to irresponsible parents most times, but yeah it's late. No need to get into serious talk in a Dro thread right.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited August 2011
    Yeah but children out of wedlock are due to irresponsible parents most times, but yeah it's late. No need to get into serious talk in a Dro thread right.

HAHAHA. Yeah family you good. Stay up. Peace.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I was gonna comment on this thread, then I saw that it was you, Dro. Lol. More of the same of us, mayne.

Im rolling right now.I felt the same way.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    If kids=gift from "? "

China and India=Xtian nations?

American Blacks=not christian?
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Some of ya'll kids ain't a gift from anyone but the bringer of evil himself...just sayin.