HAVING A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK... is THAT STILL A GIFT FROM ? ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Having a child is a blessing, because there are alot of people that cant have kids...

But when you have a child out of wedlock..is that still a blessing from ? ?

having a child is not a blessing...just because some people cant do it does not make it a blessing...
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Its hard to believe someone can call themself an adult yet be this ? stupid...

Like marriage is some magical ? that makes everything right LOL. Just make sure your kids are born into love and raise them with love. Thats all these kids are missin, and thats why so many people end up damaging themselves beyond repair growin up. We all just wanna be accepted man, and the problem is kids arent accepted in the house so they go seeking it elsewhere.

It has nothing to do with a ring, some vows, and a mythical man in the sky.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    quarter2 wrote: »
    its hard to believe someone can call themself an adult yet be this ? stupid...

Like marriage is some magical ? that makes everything right lol. Just make sure your kids are born into love and raise them with love. Thats all these kids are missin, and thats why so many people end up damaging themselves beyond repair growin up. We all just wanna be accepted man, and the problem is kids arent accepted in the house so they go seeking it elsewhere.

why is this thread stupid?

If everyone actually waited to be married b4 having kids, the country as a whole would be better off... Wayyyyyyyyyyyy less welfare means more money in my pockets... Less people, less crime... Etc etc
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    people that cant afford having kids is whats the problem. oh and children are always a blessing but sometimes you have to make a decision whether or not you can afford to have children.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

If everyone actually waited to be married b4 having kids, the country as a whole would be better off... Wayyyyyyyyyyyy less welfare means more money in my pockets... Less people, less crime... Etc etc

Not exactly true. Plenty of married people on welfare and long as parents raise their children right its a coin flip
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    Not exactly true. Plenty of married people on welfare and long as parents raise their children right its a coin flip

^^real...lol whats so special in yall heads about marriage?

Dro...your thread isnt stupid. In fact your first line was heavy as ? . People are stupid for really thinking marriage is the reason.

You can adopt a child and experience everything natural parents have other than the child looking like you (still can possibly). ? you can pay a ? to sell you that ? and have your baby...is she blessed to be able to provide that service? LMFAO!!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    depends on how u want to take it...my daughter is def a blessing...but if my girl said she was pregnant again right now i would swear it was nuthin but the devil!! lol
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hope all the ? in this thread are vested up
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    say what wrote: »
    not exactly true. Plenty of married people on welfare and long as parents raise their children right its a coin flip

yeah, but that is needed welfare, which is acceptable.. But when you got chicks with 4 kids and 4 different baby daddys, multiply that times.......

So yeah, i think the country would be safer and have more money...
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Its hard to believe someone can call themself an adult yet be this ? stupid...

Like marriage is some magical ? that makes everything right LOL. Just make sure your kids are born into love and raise them with love. Thats all these kids are missin, and thats why so many people end up damaging themselves beyond repair growin up. We all just wanna be accepted man, and the problem is kids arent accepted in the house so they go seeking it elsewhere.

Right on the $$. There are children who are raised in single-parent homes who turn out just fine, because their parent provided them with what they needed. I was raised by my mother. I never missed my father or wished for him to be there because I already had what I needed....nor do I hold any resentment or hate for him not being there either.
  • Mindstarter
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol, so if two 15 yr olds got married and have 4 kids then everything is alright just because they married??? If everyone waited until they are mature and financially ready to have children, then the country as a whole would be better off.
  • Mindstarter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BTW im a single mom and has never been on welfare, while my sister and her HUSBAND milks the govt.
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol, so if two 15 yr olds got married and have 4 kids then everything is alright just because they married??? If everyone waited until they are mature and financially ready to have children, then the country as a whole would be better off.

dude... Lets be real.. Im not talkin bout no dam 15 year olds havin kids.... Im talkin bout responsible adults...
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yes. ? is not religious, and marriage to ? is not institutional, the institution of marriage is just so your family and friends can witness. The true marriage is between ? man and woman. The piece of a paper is for people. People get the a paper just to show others they are in love, some use it for deception. ? knows who really love each other and who do not.
  • Mindstarter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dude... Lets be real.. Im not talkin bout no dam 15 year olds havin kids.... Im talkin bout responsible adults...

So if responsible adults had a child without being married are they also contributing welfare and crime to soceity?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Call it whatever you want. I call one of them an accident, because its true. The other was well thought out.
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ..people who call children accidents, shouldn't be having sex, if you don't know it's a possibility you could get pregnant, ( or get someone pregnant) by having sex, then u need to keep your goods on the shelf until you understand what sex means.:(
  • Mindstarter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Call it whatever you want. I call one of them an accident, because its true. The other was well thought out.

I know married couples that have had accidents...some had their chidlren and some aborted them. Stop being ignorant.
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A miscarriage is a accident.
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know married couples that have had accidents...some had their chidlren and some aborted them. Stop being ignorant.

exactly I bet she don't call that orgasm a accident:p
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

..../tears

Brah...how can a woman be so ? damn real?

No simp...but based on your posting(and i mean every post) i love you ms jones, i really appreciate having a real female perspective on real ? ; its like a breath of fresh air. You are what a woman is supposed to be. I hope your day is going perfect.
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if you having accidents then your ass should be in pampers, grown people know what the ? they are doing.