Roc mikey exposing wale on his w.a.r(wale aint real) mixtape

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    ^ I THINK THAT GAGA ? HaD SUMTHANG 2 DO WIT BOTH OF THEM BEIN ON INTERSCOPE

That's what I heard. Wale wasn't even thinking about putting her on the track or something of that nature. I still fuxxed with the song though.

Haters in the crowd. If you see em' point em' out
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    That's what I heard. Wale wasn't even thinking about putting her on the track or something of that nature. I still fuxxed with the song though.

Haters in the crowd. If you see em' point em' out

^ yeah,,.,.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Well damn lmao

wat has roc mikey dun tho? atleast wale is makin movez on da biggest hiphop tour of da yr gettin $,.,.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    ? I wasn't calling you a hater smh
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Aint nobody hating shenco ..stop all that. ? give me a track wit lady gaga and that should be enough for me to start my own label .

flatline_______________
  • kahhh-pri
    kahhh-pri Members Posts: 1,015 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    why does the ? seem humble and fortunate in his interviews though and what do u mean you've been around him ? a couple backstage passes .

Naw we have mutual friends so ive been in a party with him, backstage, and vip. His an okay person, but very full of himself.
    goobs wrote: »
    they are ucb is legendery in the dc area everybody know ucb and partied with ucb

? im from the dmv....I know that ? . Slump is my bestfriend cousin.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Dont really care bout any of this . But a whole mixtape tho smh.......
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2011
    I think its corney to make a whole mixtape about wale, I look at it like its free promotion for wale. But, on the real, the dmv has the wrong rapper in place repping us. Wale isn't much of a leader who can lead a whole region, wale is more like a bleek type of rapper. I'm glade someone has made it out the dmv and is making a name for himself, but it seems he's just doing that, making himself hot and not helping to put the dmv on. I've been hearing about wale bi polar attitude towards others in the dmv for a couple years now, some of yahll don't understand that acting like that round here will get u shot at like they did camron, and other situations that has went down.... I still support wale, but I think he is cocky for no reason, like he's a ight rapper, but he's no jay z, nas, type of ellite rapper to be so extra cocky like he has classics in his discography. Wale was just in bmore last month for afram, and he got a lot of love when he was on stage with j.holiday.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    Yea I heard about a lot of cats from the DMV area not really ? with Wale like that but aye I guess that's just another eminem and how he really gets no love in Detroit type of thing
  • George_Anthony
    George_Anthony Members Posts: 158
    edited August 2011
    this ? is lame and I don't even know why you made a thread about it
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    What is he exposing? Wale don't be on that DC pumping butter ? he be on his regular fly guy ? . Nothing wrong with that, he went 2 college I don't see him denying that ? .
    Then again I don't listen to him like dat. All I know is, before he was big u would always see him at the gogo's. Fresh as ? too
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    ? said j holiday......thought that ? died or sumthing.

I was suprised when they called out j .holiday name to come on stage, I had to ask my homies around me like who the ? is dat? Did they mean to say j.cole? Somebody reminded me he was the kid that had his spot taken by trey songz, because they came out around the same time.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Its not many places harder to make it out of this than this area.First you gotta overcome the distractions than you gotta accept hat 50% going hate you just cause. Then another 30% claim you forgo about them and aint put them on. How can a rapper who's not even selling 200,000 or headlining his own tour put you on.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i'm actually surprised it took this long. only ? from the DMV have this type of hate in their hearts.

the real reason no one from this area blows is b/c we are a area of haters.

Now I actually know this ? and most of the UCB cats. My cousin went to Carrol with them UCB ? . This ? is all about the Band breaking up. and the band broke up b/c Tre went to do his thing with Wale and basically the rest of the band fell apart without him. Tre was the band them ? got no real lead talker. ? without Wale they would have died off.

some of these go go ? heads are too big. yea you big in DC but nowhere else. and UCB is a 4th tier band. they not even in the top ranks.
  • R.D.
    edited August 2011
    I was suprised when they called out j .holiday name to come on stage, I had to ask my homies around me like who the ? is dat? Did they mean to say j.cole? Somebody reminded me he was the kid that had his spot taken by trey songz, because they came out around the same time.

J Holiday 2nd cd was tough. I like Trey but i dont know if he messing with Holiday
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mikey Roc sounds like a ? , ? his mixtape.
  • R.D.
    edited August 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i'm actually surprised it took this long. only ? from the DMV have this type of hate in their hearts.

the real reason no one from this area blows is b/c we are a area of haters.

Now I actually know this ? and most of the UCB cats. My cousin went to Carrol with them UCB ? . This ? is all about the Band breaking up. and the band broke up b/c Tre went to do his thing with Wale and basically the rest of the band fell apart without him. Tre was the band them ? got no real lead talker. ? without Wale they would have died off.

some of these go go ? heads are too big. yea you big in DC but nowhere else. and UCB is a 4th tier band. they not even in the top ranks.
    Co Sign the bolded

but bruh....How you goin say exactly what i just said in the post above but better ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Co Sign the bolded

but bruh....How you goin say exactly what i just said in the post above but better ?

that means we ain't got our hater shades on. joe ? be super hating round the way. no matter what you say you doing the next ? gonna be like ? that ? you wasting time. ? ? with wale hard when he 1st dropped. then once he stopped making the go go/rap tracks folks said ? him. then the album really didn't get no play or love on any radio stations. but when he was doing the go go /rap single to get on that ? stayed on the radio. once he got bigger signed up with interscope ? started hating. He not hard enough to rep the city. he don't hustle blah Blah. You got 105,000 ? in Dc rapping like it's still 1995 thinking they bout to blow up rapping bout killing 2100 ppl. That's why Tabi boney is somehow still in the mix. i don't like him but he's different so he's somehow on to a certain degree. but since he been down with Ross I see the majority of the area back on his nuts and not hating. but at any second that ? can change.

so i expected this type of behavior from some rappers out of DC months ago.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Wale is an excellent ghost writer at best..

and I'm still not buying "New Wale"

we'll see how his album on MMG is...
  • R.D.
    edited August 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that means we ain't got our hater shades on. joe ? be super hating round the way. no matter what you say you doing the next ? gonna be like ? that ? you wasting time. ? ? with wale hard when he 1st dropped. then once he stopped making the go go/rap tracks folks said ? him. then the album really didn't get no play or love on any radio stations. but when he was doing the go go /rap single to get on that ? stayed on the radio. once he got bigger signed up with interscope ? started hating. He not hard enough to rep the city. he don't hustle blah Blah. You got 105,000 ? in Dc rapping like it's still 1995 thinking they bout to blow up rapping bout killing 2100 ppl. That's why Tabi boney is somehow still in the mix. i don't like him but he's different so he's somehow on to a certain degree. but since he been down with Ross I see the majority of the area back on his nuts and not hating. but at any second that ? can change.

so i expected this type of behavior from some rappers out of DC months ago.
    I feel you

I always want other opinions on this tho. How you feel about the whole DMV thing ? I like what it stand for and what its trying to promote which is he unity of this area. However I cant bring myself to say it or claim it because I feel like its not genuine. I dont think the area want unity particularly those from DC. In my experiences, the only people who rep it or claim it are those from Maryland or Northern VA. You ask a DC dude where he from, you straight up getting "Im from DC". I cant even lie, I kinda like that though. I was born there but moved out to PG some years later and grew up there so when people ask where im from, Im straight up like Maryland. I think the DMV is masked with the unity thing but a lot of people hiding behind it just scared to be who they are and claim where they really from trying to cling to DC.I think thats part of the reason Wale started pushing DMV to make everybody feel included and avoid ruffling feathers from the inevitable DC Cats who was gon come out calling him a fraud.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Well damn lmao

That ? is lost-in-the-sauce, Wale was never on a JayZ label, he was managed by JayZ and he still is...he was on Interscope with Jimmy Iovine and Mark Ronsin exec produced his first joint which was a crucial mistake.

He is a liar when he says their is no anticipation for Wales projects, just check his YouTube views of his songs or go to Twitter and type in his song titles...he damn near got a million followers on Twitter and they #NP his songs daily.
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited August 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    J Holiday 2nd cd was tough. I like Trey but i dont know if he messing with Holiday

I never heard any of his music outside of the bed single he had out some years ago. What's the 2nd album called, ill give it a listen.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAO. ? won't listen to a wale mixtape let alone listen to a mixtape about wale.

and I'm from the DMV ? . These crab ass ? out here thought wale was gonna get on and just keep using gogo beats and got salty.
  • R.D.
    edited August 2011
    I never heard any of his music outside of the bed single he had out some years ago. What's the 2nd album called, ill give it a listen.

Round 2
    LMAO. ? won't listen to a wale mixtape let alone listen to a mixtape about wale.

and I'm from the DMV ? . These crab ass ? out here thought wale was gonna get on and just keep using gogo beats and got salty.

see what i mean
  • Uptown81
    Uptown81 Members Posts: 32
    edited August 2011
    It kills me that so many people pile on Wale from DC. Mad that he aint really from the city, mad that he not a fake drug dealing rapper so we can show the rest of the world how hard DC is.....but then turn around and complain when he not helping no one else get on. Its crazy because I hear this type of nonsense all the time from people around here. I never get it, I dont care if he from PG, or Mo County or Arlington honestly, if he want to rep the area and give it some shine...more power to him. Honestly if I was him getting all the hate that he does from DC alone I would have thrown the entire city the deuces by now.