Roc mikey exposing wale on his w.a.r(wale aint real) mixtape

Comments

• goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Goobs how do you know all them folks from here downloaded that mixtape? Also are you on that ? 's street team or some ? ?

because when i first heard it it was only 3 downloads before i posted the thread on here after that it was over 20 and know im not on his street team i just know him from the streets and from ucb
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    goobs wrote: »
    if thats how you feel then so be it but he never said he had hate for him he just exposing him for the ? ? that he did

nah he "exposing" Wale to get some Media attention. If he had a problem with Wale like that he should have handled it in private.
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    so exposing the real truth about a ? that claims he tuff but really not that claims he know all these street dudes but really dont makes him lame well you might as well call 50 and ja lames because they did the same thing.....foh

LOL

When did Wale claim to be tough?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    so exposing the real truth about a ? that claims he tuff but really not that claims he know all these street dudes but really dont makes him lame well you might as well call 50 and ja lames because they did the same thing.....foh

when was this?
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    nah he "exposing" Wale to get some Media attention. If he had a problem with Wale like that he should have handled it in private.

he did set up a meet but he said that wale didnt want to
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

Wale doesnt really claim to b tough tho thats why this ? is barely gettin attention like i said a 21 song mixtape dissin someone requires a lot of hate in ur heart
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011

i read that & still dont c how wale was tryna act gangsta dc got alot of h8rz but this ? made me lauf,.,.,.

ST: Several local rappers (Garvey, Bossman, City Boy, Carty-Yeah, KayeM, Chaos, Mo C.H.I.P.S., Hazzard) have dissed Wale in the past. What's the story behind your beef with Wale?

RM: It's not a beef, it's more of a personal and business problem with his character. This problem started with me asking Wale on Twitter if he thinks it's cool for UCB to get a 10 minute set at his shows and a 25% raise. For the record, I'm communicating to Wale via Twitter because I don't have his cell phone number. And he's not following me back on Twitter so I couldn't direct message him. I want to be clear that I did not ask him in a rude way. So he responds and says, "I know what it is, you mad, you can have your band back".

ST: What happened next?

RM: After Wale and I had the little exchange on Twitter a meeting was called. Wale didn't show up but the Board Administration was there in support of Wale. At the meeting we were informed that Wale was no longer working with UCB as long as I was involved with the band because of my approach (and because of my threats to ? him up for disrespecting me on Twitter). A few months went by and I tried to keep everything cool. I ran into him a few weeks ago, and I was going to holla at him and tell him to forget about all of this BS. But when I approached his truck to talk to him he told his driver to pull off on me. After he pulled that scared-ass move I don't want to work with him again at all. He acted like I had a chopper (gun) on me or something, lol!!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    i read that & still dont c how wale was tryna act gangsta dc got alot of h8rz but this ? made me lauf,.,.,.

ST: Several local rappers (Garvey, Bossman, City Boy, Carty-Yeah, KayeM, Chaos, Mo C.H.I.P.S., Hazzard) have dissed Wale in the past. What's the story behind your beef with Wale?

RM: It's not a beef, it's more of a personal and business problem with his character. This problem started with me asking Wale on Twitter if he thinks it's cool for UCB to get a 10 minute set at his shows and a 25% raise. For the record, I'm communicating to Wale via Twitter because I don't have his cell phone number. And he's not following me back on Twitter so I couldn't direct message him. I want to be clear that I did not ask him in a rude way. So he responds and says, "I know what it is, you mad, you can have your band back".

ST: What happened next?

RM: After Wale and I had the little exchange on Twitter a meeting was called. Wale didn't show up but the Board Administration was there in support of Wale. At the meeting we were informed that Wale was no longer working with UCB as long as I was involved with the band because of my approach (and because of my threats to ? him up for disrespecting me on Twitter). A few months went by and I tried to keep everything cool. I ran into him a few weeks ago, and I was going to holla at him and tell him to forget about all of this BS. But when I approached his truck to talk to him he told his driver to pull off on me. After he pulled that scared-ass move I don't want to work with him again at all. He acted like I had a chopper (gun) on me or something, lol!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hilarious
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    wtf happened in here

rap doctor had some ? on his chest

Recently came to grips with the hype that comes from NY and what they actually produce.

He sound like a hoe in that interview and it sound like ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    But yo who made the nike boots song first.. Max b or wale?...cuz I was bumpin max joint way before I even knew wtf a wale was.

DC ? been on Nike Boots when the rest of the country said we were corny for wearing them...and dude's whole reason for beefin w/ Wale is some ? ...you mad because he doesn't want to talk to you? Who goes out of their way to talk to people they don't like? That'd be stupid
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i'm actually surprised it took this long. only ? from the DMV have this type of hate in their hearts.

the real reason no one from this area blows is b/c we are a area of haters.

Now I actually know this ? and most of the UCB cats. My cousin went to Carrol with them UCB ? . This ? is all about the Band breaking up. and the band broke up b/c Tre went to do his thing with Wale and basically the rest of the band fell apart without him. Tre was the band them ? got no real lead talker. ? without Wale they would have died off.

some of these go go ? heads are too big. yea you big in DC but nowhere else. and UCB is a 4th tier band. they not even in the top ranks.

this here...UCB isn't even a classic band...they part of the new crop of bands that popped up but their place isn't cemented yet in DC Go-Go...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    When werr ya rockin them?? Cuz i was pretty confident nyc started that. Right when timbs were pushed to the back of the line , tho constructs never will go outta style.

very false statement ny ? used to laugh at us when i was at morgan state for wearing nike boots and this was 99. ny and philly ? were still wearing timbs

we were the only ones wearing foamposites and jordans heavy matter of fact the ny ? were on them s. carters some air force 1's ro some timbs
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    im getting two sides to this ? , i got homies from all ova the dmv and aint never heard of the M in maryland stands for southern md. Bmore is its own city, but its still in maryland. Just like LA stands alone in california, but its still in california. How can the M represent just one part of maryland, that doesnt make any damn sense lol....

because there's a huge difference in being in DC/Southern MD and being in Baltimore and if you're actually from Baltimore you know this...I know plenty of people from B-more and not once have they ever said it's part of the "DMV"...it's just not...Baltimore is a city w/ it's own culture, it's own identity...
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    When werr ya rockin them?? Cuz i was pretty confident nyc started that. Right when timbs were pushed to the back of the line , tho constructs never will go outta style.

idk when it became a style around here, but I can tell you I clearly remember being in NY in winter 2006 and being told by ? "Nike boots are corny...? get some timbs" then all of a sudden like 2 years later ? in NY is all on them adn I had my NY friends asking me where tehy could come to DC to get more Nike Boots
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    breh, drop a credible link to who said that the dmv movement was created solely for dc pg moco and nova....of course everybody dont rep the dmv movement, thats life.....but im saying ive never heard this logic that your spewing saying the dmv movement was started to rep only certain parts of md and certain parts of va.....this is not a go go movement, the dmv movement was started for the mid Atlantic hiphop scene not go go and that culture....
    Baltimore? Richmond? Purists have to wonder: Is there really that much M and V in the DMV?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/29/AR2010072905868_2.html

there's your proof...now try again to tell somebody from VA, Beach that they're part of the "DMV" or tell somebody from Bel-Air, MD they're part of the DMV...since to you it should cover the entire states of MD and VA...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    n
    well u got it then. Cant co sign the s dots but I def seen a couple ppl wearing those. ? couple ppl where wearing g units lol. They were prolly laughing at yall cuz ya was rockin them wit shorts haha.

yeah we used to go back and forth ny ? would laugh at our nike boots we would laugh at the s. carters. ? was all love but them s. carter sold out in the stores they were hot for a minute. then came the g unit's. we got rocking north face's from ny ? though.

blackrain wrote: »
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/29/AR2010072905868_2.html

there's your proof...now try again to tell somebody from VA, Beach that they're part of the "DMV" or tell somebody from Bel-Air, MD they're part of the DMV...since to you it should cover the entire states of MD and VA...

give it up joe he doens't seem to understand.
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    this here...UCB isn't even a classic band...they part of the new crop of bands that popped up but their place isn't cemented yet in DC Go-Go...

ucb been around since the 90's they not just some upcoming band
  • goobs
    edited August 2011
    Ayo forreal tho he didnt diss him for all 21 tracks right? Lmaoo I cant even imagine how many different ways you can diss a ? .

naw it was other ? on the mixtape too
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2011

o ok, i never researched that dmv ? nor really gave to much a ? about it to research it, but thanks for at least providing a article. I just hear some from bmore repping that dmv ? , and thought it was all one movement like how some be promoting it, but ? that im not repping no movement who not riding with me or my city. Its just funny that the one ? repping yahll in wale yahll ? on him every chance yahll can get, but yahll say that the dmv is a movement..I done been out dc and pg and listened to the radio stations out there some time ago and they was even ? on wale, yahll got alot of hate within that dmv movement. Why dont yahll DC ? support him, he really all yahll go go ? got out there for real.... And like i said from the jump, i said that bmore is its own city yes, but i just didnt understand how some was saying that bmore wasnt apart of maryland, but i see that that dmv ? got alot of rules to it, saying its only for southern md pg and some other parts of md which is cool, but yahll need to support that boy wale, he all yahll got.
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Man ? this bitchmade ?

A whole mixtape dissin Wale is some scorned ? ?

/CLOSE THREAD
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    Def dont believe ? askin you where diff flavors where cuz once the blew there was different kinds all over. But yea I began coppin them in 06 07 . But yea we been off nike boots and moved to Asoles . Those have been used and abused now lol..but I know NOBODY OUTSIDE OF NYC rocks those . Everywhere I went nobody knew or heard of Asoles. But I was in philly recently and seen a store selling them. They was goin for 2 plus tho smh..and they was old styles. Lol I walked in wit a pair and seen my over priced pair on the shelf and jus shook my head.

because of course there's no way another city could have something NY doesn't have...not possible at all
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    o ok, i never researched that dmv ? nor really gave to much a ? about it to research it, but thanks for at least providing a article. I just hear some from bmore repping that dmv ? , and thought it was all one movement like how some be promoting it, but ? that im not repping no movement who not riding with me or my city. Its just funny that the one ? repping yahll in wale yahll ? on him every chance yahll can get, but yahll say that the dmv is a movement..I done been out dc and pg and listened to the radio stations out there some time ago and they was even ? on wale, yahll got alot of hate within that dmv movement. Why dont yahll DC ? support him, he really all yahll go go ? got out there for real.... And like i said from the jump, i said that bmore is its own city yes, but i just didnt understand how some was saying that bmore wasnt apart of maryland, but i see that that dmv ? got alot of rules to it, saying its only for southern md pg and some other parts of md which is cool, but yahll need to support that boy wale, he all yahll got.

nobody said B-More wasn't a part of Maryland, they said it wasn't part of what's known as the DMV area...and Wale stopped getting love on the radio here once he stopped making songs w/ go-go beats...I've been on Wale's music, and he does have a good following in the DC area, but it's nowhere near as stron gas it should be for as talented of an artist as he is, but that's because of what image DC ? would like to have portrayed to the rest of the rap world...not everybody hear ? on Wale or goes out of their way to say negative ? about him, most just straight up don't support him but DC has never really supported rappers like Wale...like I said already you ask 90% of ? around here their favorite rappers are Scarface or Devin The Dude...then Bun B in 3rd...we LOVE southern music, it's the only type of rap music most ? in DC see as listenable...and Wale isn't really an artist that fits that mold...it's not a coincidence his biggest single was "No Hands" w/ Waka Flocka and that's what got some DC ? on Wale's brand because a ? like Waka or Gucci right now is who DC ? would LOVE to rep the city rap wise..

When the majority of your rap influences are from go-go bands lead rappers, and the majority of them can't rap they damn selves and I love go-go music to death, then that will influence the rappers you hear from DC and the go-go ? are on the same Gucci Mane type ? of "rep your hood", "we in the streets hustling" "blah blah blah"....that's what most ? want here...not somebody like Wale making songs like "90210", and that's a great ? song btw...
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2011
    nobody said B-More wasn't a part of Maryland, they said it wasn't part of what's known as the DMV area...and Wale stopped getting love on the radio here once he stopped making songs w/ go-go beats...I've been on Wale's music, and he does have a good following in the DC area, but it's nowhere near as stron gas it should be for as talented of an artist as he is, but that's because of what image DC ? would like to have portrayed to the rest of the rap world...not everybody hear ? on Wale or goes out of their way to say negative ? about him, most just straight up don't support him but DC has never really supported rappers like Wale...like I said already you ask 90% of ? around here their favorite rappers are Scarface or Devin The Dude...then Bun B in 3rd...we LOVE southern music, it's the only type of rap music most ? in DC see as listenable...and Wale isn't really an artist that fits that mold...it's not a coincidence his biggest single was "No Hands" w/ Waka Flocka and that's what got some DC ? on Wale's brand because a ? like Waka or Gucci right now is who DC ? would LOVE to rep the city rap wise..

When the majority of your rap influences are from go-go bands lead rappers, and the majority of them can't rap they damn selves and I love go-go music to death, then that will influence the rappers you hear from DC and the go-go ? are on the same Gucci Mane type ? of "rep your hood", "we in the streets hustling" "blah blah blah"....that's what most ? want here...not somebody like Wale making songs like "90210", and that's a great ? song btw...

let me ask u this.....do yahll claim Montgomery county to be apart of the dmv border line? Like i said, yahll got too many rules to that dmv ? , but its what eva. And yea, i noticed alot of dc ? ? with scarface heavy out there, i know when three six was hot they use to play them alot, i also know alot of ? out cambridge ? with jay z real heavy. Do yahll consider cambridge to be apart of the dmv thing? And if the dmv ? is not supporting wale who is the only mainstream artist repping yahll, whats the point of the whole movement if ? just going hate on dude, that whole dmv movement dont even know who they want to support, ? confusing.
  • blackrain
    edited August 2011
    let me ask u this.....do yahll claim Montgomery county to be apart of the dmv border line? Like i said, yahll got too many rules to that dmv ? , but its what eva. And yea, i noticed alot of dc ? ? with scarface heavy out there, i know when three six was hot they use to play them alot, i also know alot of ? out cambridge ? with jay z real heavy. Do yahll consider cambridge to be apart of the dmv thing? And if the dmv ? is not supporting wale who is the only mainstream artist repping yahll, whats the point of the whole movement if ? just going hate on dude, that whole dmv movement dont even know who they want to support, ? confusing.

some do, some don't consider MoCo part of the DMV...Cambridge? Hell no...the DMV is DC and the immediate surrounding suburbs...it's not hard to figure out and there's no "rules" it's just geography...the only issue comes when people outside that metro area attempt to claim they're from there when they're not...every city/region has it's own thing and the DMV thing works for DC,Southern MD, and NOVA...if you can't catch the metro to where you're going, then you're going outside the DMV area...it's that simple...once you get past Arlington/Alexandria (depending on which way you go into VA) and outside of PG County then the DMV thing pretty much stops for most people born and raised here...the rest are those not from here who just like the feelign that comes with saying they live in a major city instead of "insert no-name town here" 20 miles away from said city