Shakeology: Nutrition Simplified

Options
unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Weight Room
So one day I decide to let the Insanity dvd run.Then this Shakeology super duper shake with all of the vegetables know to man pops up. Anybody try this stuff?

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not at all. I really dont see a need for it. You can make your own shakes :tu
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Honestly, most of the shakes are a waste of money.

You'd be better off spending time pre cooking your meals than spending all of your money on protein shakes.

The bottom line, in this lifestyle you have to do it the right way otherwise you are just wasting time and money. Quit being lazy by buying one of those shakes and learn how to cook, it's a skill that is important in my opinion.

Instead of spending money on that garbage protein shake, by a cook book called "Muscle Chow" put on by Mens Health.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Honestly, most of the shakes are a waste of money.

You'd be better off spending time pre cooking your meals than spending all of your money on protein shakes.

The bottom line, in this lifestyle you have to do it the right way otherwise you are just wasting time and money. Quit being lazy by buying one of those shakes and learn how to cook, it's a skill that is important in my opinion.

Instead of spending money on that garbage protein shake, by a cook book called "Muscle Chow" put on by Mens Health.

It sounds too good to true which usually means it is.