Is this the problem with black nerds?

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can someone school on what a black nerd is.

Coz I know dudes who play videos games all day and watch anime but be ? dymes

People can't. Because they know that there is no clear/concise definition of "nerdy". As I've alluded to in other posts,people label others because they can't wrap their minds around larger concepts and ideas. It's always tripped me out for some reason to when other guys look at a guy they call "nerdy", and assume "You know he aint gettin no ? " and I'm like, that's what's hot now? Worrying about/talking about how much ? another man gets or does not get??

Be you and don't worry about these silly hoes...............
  • DetroitPlayaa
    DetroitPlayaa Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Let me say this..............

didntreadlol.gif

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    nah thats a ? in the movie..the only thing photoshopped is the white dude and the title

almost thought that was cam...damn that pic got me rollin
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What's funny is this guy is a self proclaimed NERD
    pharell_williams.jpg

and he's probably got more ? than every dude on this site combined...
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this ? wrote a ? life story.... you should know ? on here dont read that many words...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man ain't nobody reading all that

word to Colin Powell LOL

bottom line is this topic is old as hell

cats need to stop acting like they are entitled to anything.....the ? don't belong to you or any other ?

so why act like you missing out on something, like it was destined for you? LOL

in the grand scheme of things, everybody has to compete....so these "nerdy" cats need to stop ?
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the ? was on point... all u ? who front and act like u ain't read it is mad cuz she is talkin about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...................
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I think this was a good post.Bottomline no woman who is jazzy and sexy wants a lame ass ? .I think there is a middle ground between nerd and thug.In high school I wasn't the type to be dating the head cheerleader or the wack chicks.I was in the middle with the nice pretty chicks but.I had some grade A ? on my ? but,didn't know it at the time.I later went back and hit some of them when we met later.I never been the type to sweat ? .I was always on my music ? .I don't consider myself to be a super thug but,I know the streets.I also gotta nerdy side,that likes to read and study deep ? too.I done had all kinda chicks from strippers to average chicks.I guess I'm pretty cool seeing that getting a bad chick is not a problem.i beat down so many chicks by my 20's I got tired and got a girl.there are tactics to getting women that have nothing to do with looks or money.it's called confidence and game.You just need the right tools.It's nothing to get a woman.if you can't do that.You ain't gone be able to do much of anything.One of the 1st rules to getting a chick is not giving a ? .Chicks also are turned on by a ? who attracts other women.I done beat chicks down just by bringin another chick around.GAME
    Loch week 59 Drake Over Freestyle http://youtube.com/lochofmceo

there is knowledge dropped 4 all u lame ass ? ...
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    So, t/s, and I ain't tryna roast, are you a Black nerd?

your_story_banner.jpg

Not in the sense that she is talking about. But some people would consider me a nerd for being bookish and things like that.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there is knowledge dropped 4 all u lame ass ? ...
    Just telling the real my dude.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao , this ? ain't gettin no ? trust

He's chasing his dreams instead of getting ? . ? has been here since the beginning of time and will be here till the end of time, so trust, he's not worried about the silly standards of some morally inferior hoes...........................
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options

This type of thing should be COMMON SENSE, but a lot of nerdy black men don’t get it! I truly dislike this group of men. They love to blame black women for overlooking them, but refuse to take any responsibility for the reasons why women overlook them. Meanwhile black women like myself who hear their ? excuses/deflections sit back and think, “Knee-grow get the hell out of here! Just because I don’t want your anti-social ass doesn’t mean I like thugs. If I had a choice between you and a thug I would choose to be single.” Nerdy black men then turn around and say, “See that’s why we’re moving on to white women” as if anyone actually gives a damn! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I wouldn’t look twice at most (and I do mean most) of the black men I see walking around with white women so it’s no sweat off my back. Now if only white women could make this group of ? happy enough to shut the hell up about black women overlooking them.

After they jump the fence to white women they still sit around talking ? about black women. I mean damn…the grass must not be greener on the other side if you’re still ? about me not giving you the time of day. Do you think I’m losing any sleep over you? I can tell you I’m not. Why not? Because I’m satisfied with my life and my guy! So, why not move on with your life and stop reminding black women that we never wanted you to begin with!

Even if she feels this way, a lot of women don't. You mean say a youngish black man wins the Nobel Prize for Physics. He's going to get a lot attention. But if his wife is white do think him being personally unappealing to most black women will preempt black female critics? No. A lot will still be mad.
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just found this blog post and had to post it. She is basically saying that black nerds are undesirable, keep trying to get "dimes" anyway, keep getting rejected by them and then turn around and say that black women only want thugs. It's a big diss to black nerds. It might ? you off. I don't agree with her.

Here it is:

**Note—this blog will serve as a shot between the legs for a certain group of individuals (you know who you are). I wrote a similar post some time ago ( here). Needless to say some people love making excuses for their shortcomings. I don’t play that with black women and I sure as hell won’t play that with black men.

Do you know the MAIN difference between nerdy white guys and nerdy black men? I’ll tell you the difference: One lacks common ? sense. They tend to have “book sense” but lack any type of common sense when it comes to the ways of the world and mankind. Can you guess which one? I’ll give you a hint…

One thing I’ve noticed about nerdy white men is they keep their eyes on the prize (money, power, and respect) and don’t ? /complain about women overlooking them because they’re geeks. Sure they would like to have a social life, but white nerds are smart enough to know women will come later once they get their ? together and have something CONCRETE to offer a women (like security). Nerdy black men on the other hand are a different story…

Nerdy black men (like nerdy white men) know they are not in a position to be the ALPHA MAN women desire (with looks, money, and power) in their pre-success years yet these individuals believe women (mainly black women) should be falling all over them anyway. Not only should black women be falling all over them, but we should also stick by their sides while they are trying to move up in the world despite all their shortcomings. Why do they expect this? Because nerdy black men are supposedly the ONLY “good” black men left in the world (let them tell it). Black women (not just any black woman but the “dime” piece…more on this later) are supposed to forget that these individuals most often lack charisma (swagger or whatever you want to call it), lack any type of personality, are awkward as ? , are uncomfortable in social settings (parties & clubs), are often times broke as hell, can’t dress, don’t know the first thing about “wooing” a woman, often times tend to be angry at the world for their inability to overcome being a social pariah, and they are generally unpleasant to be around.

I would equate this group of individuals with bitter black women. No one…and I do mean no one…wants to be around them. They don’t typically have many friends of either sex. Their presence is toxic and they can annoy the ? out of anyone. They are easy enough to recognize. They typically come on my blog spewing the ? line, “Young black women only want thugs, hoodlums, and gangbangers.” Random thought—Who the hell still uses the term “gangbangers?”

Have you figured out which group lacks common sense yet?

I want you to think back to the time when you were in high school. In that time was there ever a popular girl (cheerleader, student body president, homecoming queen etc) in a relationship with a nerd/geek? I can honestly say NO! When I was in high school I was student body president and guess what? My boyfriend and high school sweetheart at the time was captain of the football team. As a popular pretty girl I was checking for a popular good-looking boy and vice versa. Why? Because in our high school social hierarchy he was the ALPHA MAN and I was the ALPHA WOMAN.

Julius Caesar could have had any woman he desired (though I believe he was married). Yet he set his sights on Cleopatra, the baddest woman in the land. Cleopatra could have any man she wanted, but she set her sights on the married Julius Caesar, the baddest emperor in the land. What does this tell us? Those at the top don’t usually go for those at the bottom (and it’s been that way for centuries). A nerd is at the bottom. A dime piece (who is at the top) is more than likely not going to go for a nerd. The only way a dime piece would go for a nerd is if he CHANGED his status (with money) or if he transformed from a nerd to man with presence. **Side note—For those of you who don’t know what the term “dime piece” means it is slang for a woman who is a TEN on the attractive measuring scale.

This type of thing should be COMMON SENSE, but a lot of nerdy black men don’t get it! I truly dislike this group of men. They love to blame black women for overlooking them, but refuse to take any responsibility for the reasons why women overlook them. Meanwhile black women like myself who hear their ? excuses/deflections sit back and think, “Knee-grow get the hell out of here! Just because I don’t want your anti-social ass doesn’t mean I like thugs. If I had a choice between you and a thug I would choose to be single.” Nerdy black men then turn around and say, “See that’s why we’re moving on to white women” as if anyone actually gives a damn! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I wouldn’t look twice at most (and I do mean most) of the black men I see walking around with white women so it’s no sweat off my back. Now if only white women could make this group of ? happy enough to shut the hell up about black women overlooking them.

After they jump the fence to white women they still sit around talking ? about black women. I mean damn…the grass must not be greener on the other side if you’re still ? about me not giving you the time of day. Do you think I’m losing any sleep over you? I can tell you I’m not. Why not? Because I’m satisfied with my life and my guy! So, why not move on with your life and stop reminding black women that we never wanted you to begin with!

Then there is one question black nerds can NEVER answer…

Why the hell aren’t you pursuing/? after nerdy black women (your female counterparts) instead of dime pieces? It doesn’t matter what college you go to in this country. Chances are there are MORE black women walking around that campus than black men. Chances are a number of those black women are NERDS. Why aren’t nerdy black men beating down their door? Could it be they don’t find their female counterparts as appealing as the dime pieces? I think so. If black nerds won’t date a black female version of themselves how the hell do they figure a dime piece would date them?

When Bill Gates married he didn’t go out here and pull a Cindy Crawford supermodel type (though I’m sure with his money he could have). No, he went and pulled a female version of himself. His wife is just as brilliant and nerdy as he is, but the important thing is they compliment each other. They make each other happy. He didn’t go chasing waterfalls. He stuck to the rivers and the lakes that he was used to.

I’ll be honest I have overlooked nerdy black men and I make no apologies about it. “But Von, they could have been good black men.” Yes, they very well could have been “good” black men, but they were not my type. If I had a choice between one of these individuals and being single I would choose the latter. An anti-social individual is a TURN OFF. A man who doesn’t know how to talk to a woman is a TURN OFF. Their shortcomings far outweigh whatever “goodness” I’m supposed to see in them. I’ve been fortunate enough in my life that I’ve never had a problem getting a man. However, even if I had this issue I don’t think I would settle for ? . I suspect other black women feel the same way.

My question is why can’t nerdy black men DEVELOP the qualities women like? Women often times change to fit the standards of men, but men rarely do the same. Women are expected to take men, as they are whether they are good-looking, fat, short, or ugly. I’m going to tell black men the same thing I have told black women: If black women are overlooking you I suggest you take a GOOD LONG LOOK in the mirror because nine times out of ten that’s where the problem starts.

A black man once told me the secret to getting women (for him): “All I do is put on a blazer, splash on some cologne, make sure my haircut is fresh, and walk into any upscale club in Atlanta. The women come to me.” Thinking back to our conversation I believe every word he said. Times have changed. Women are throwing themselves at men. A good-looking black man can pick up women without any effort. The key words here are “good-looking.” This is where nerdy black men fall short. Like overweight black women they need to work on their physical image (in addition to their personality and lack of charisma). Like overweight black women they can’t accept reality. You can’t expect to attract what you yourself are not.

If you looked over nerdy black guys for the alpha or popular dude, why do most black women have a problem when this guy gets successful he looks over black women for the more popular choice or race of women? Or if he gets a white girl for status? I mean you did the exact same thing. Women are hypocrites. Next I don't even know why you're comparing black women to white women, they're not even almost alike. Black women are the most materialistic and superficial race of women there is. Have you ever seen the way white guys dress? They don't really care about stylish clothes and trying to get fresh, and they still get ? . If you are trying to get a black women you better be in the latest gear. Another thing wtf is swag? You always hear black women saying this dumb ? , I never hear white females say this. Black women say swag when basically they're talking about a ? with tattoos or is a thug.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmmmmmm.........

As someone stated before....seems like a groupie justifying her ways.

On another note....like I and many other brothas have said before in posts similar to this one......

They are not willing to build a relationship with you while your on the preverbial "come-up" as in seeing the potential for greatness....
    when said brotha reaches his greatness, and you stuck buy him...trust you will be rewarded.....but if you ignored and denied him then....now all of a sudden that he has "made it"
    you wanna ? him...he will look at you as nothing more than a duck who is quackin cause he got bread....ya dig.

However this concept does work both was.....bottom line

US AS A PEOPLE AND A CULTURE NEED TO STOP BEING SO DAMN MATERIALISTIC AND LOOK BEYOND A PERSONS COT DAMN POCKETBOOK/WALLET. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL TRULY FIND HAPPINESS IN THE REALM OF BLACK LOVE.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even if she feels this way, a lot of women don't. You mean say a youngish black man wins the Nobel Prize for Physics. He's going to get a lot attention. But if his wife is white do think him being personally unappealing to most black women will preempt black female critics? No. A lot will still be mad.

Black female critics will be just that: critics. Truth be told, they've been more racist to the black man in the past decade than any other group. A lot of it just has to do with women anyways. Women are dream killers. They always have something negative to say about anything and anybody. I mean, I've even seen some brothers out in public happy with black women, and other black females(who were obviously single by the way), hate on him. It's like a lot of black women just don't want to see a man happy, or the thought of the one that they rejected is living a better/more prosperous life than they are "kills" them..................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmmmmmm.........

As someone stated before....seems like a groupie justifying her ways.

On another note....like I and many other brothas have said before in posts similar to this one......

They are not willing to build a relationship with you while your on the preverbial "come-up" as in seeing the potential for greatness....
    when said brotha reaches his greatness, and you stuck buy him...trust you will be rewarded.....but if you ignored and denied him then....now all of a sudden that he has "made it"
    you wanna ? him...he will look at you as nothing more than a duck who is quackin cause he got bread....ya dig.

However this concept does work both was.....bottom line

US AS A PEOPLE AND A CULTURE NEED TO STOP BEING SO DAMN MATERIALISTIC AND LOOK BEYOND A PERSONS COT DAMN POCKETBOOK/WALLET. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL TRULY FIND HAPPINESS IN THE REALM OF BLACK LOVE.

Co-sign my dude. They criticize/diss a man as he's going through the process, but want to claim credit for the finished product.........
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young al wrote: »
    If you looked over nerdy black guys for the alpha or popular dude, why do most black women have a problem when this guy gets successful he looks over black women for the more popular choice or race of women? Or if he gets a white girl for status? I mean you did the exact same thing. Women are hypocrites. Next I don't even know why you're comparing black women to white women, they're not even almost alike. Black women are the most materialistic and superficial race of women there is. Have you ever seen the way white guys dress? They don't really care about stylish clothes and trying to get fresh, and they still get ? . If you are trying to get a black women you better be in the latest gear. Another thing wtf is swag? You always hear black women saying this dumb ? , I never hear white females say this. Black women say swag when basically they're talking about a ? with tattoos or is a thug.

Man, like I said, it's not me. I am a male. I didn't write that, I just found it
  • The_African
    The_African Members Posts: 174
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Black female critics will be just that: critics. Truth be told, they've been more racist to the black man in the past decade than any other group. A lot of it just has to do with women anyways. Women are dream killers. They always have something negative to say about anything and anybody. I mean, I've even seen some brothers out in public happy with black women, and other black females(who were obviously single by the way), hate on him. It's like a lot of black women just don't want to see a man happy, or the thought of the one that they rejected is living a better/more prosperous life than they are "kills" them..................

This would sound corny no matter how I say it but not all Black women/women are this way. There are just as many ? up men and intelligent, decent women with common sense.

Edit : The woman who wrote this blog was wrong about White nerds not trying to get with dymes. Screech was always trying to smash Lisa.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2qtagbt.jpg2lm9jbo.jpg

cliff notes.....
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    2qtagbt.jpg2lm9jbo.jpg

cliff notes.....

Have to admit ... these cracked me up.
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm just saying, she looked over the nerdy black guy for a more popular guy for the popularity and status. So when a nerdy black guys gets rich why is it a problem if he wants the more popular race of women(white women) for that same popularity and status. It's hypocritical.
  • loch121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No matter how much money a lame ? gets he's still lame and he ? with white chicks cuz white ppl are naturally not as cool ,if there average well to do white ppl.they all nerdy anyway.that's why you may see a ungly gump ass white dude with a pretty white chick cuz she just as lame as him.black ppl got a certain style and way they carry themselves
  • loch121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young al wrote: »
    I'm just saying, she looked over the nerdy black guy for a more popular guy for the popularity and status. So when a nerdy black guys gets rich why is it a problem if he wants the more popular race of women(white women) for that same popularity and status. It's hypocritical.
    I don't think she wants that lame dude,it's the coool ones they always wanted who get with white girls who ? them off.no black women are whining bout Tiger.....cuz he's lame
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I don't think she wants that lame dude,it's the coool ones they always wanted who get with white girls who ? them off.no black women are whining bout Tiger.....cuz he's lame[/QUOTE]

What defines "lame"? Anybody can say what they want about Tiger, but he's still the world's wealthiest and top golfer. Smh, some folks will never get ahead in life cuz they spend too much time labeling others..............
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whoever wrote this ? must have never met a white nerd. Them white cats are the same ones who run up in a job and shoot the whole damn place up because girls been dissing them their entire live. SMH @ ? shittin on themselves for a a few hits on a website.