Ya'll Still Wearin That?

2»

Comments

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Time to let'um go cuz!! They've had their run. The only ? that still wear ? like that are ? that can't afford new jeans and loser wanna be thugs for the most part. Step ya game up and wear some pants that have a nice fit.....AND NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE ? -ASS SKINNY JEANS EITHER!

I'm a grown ass man. Why would I stop wearing something cuz kids decided its out of style?
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I still wear baggy jeans I use belt and never sag them like most of u young ? exposing ur ass to the world

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    fitted jeans>>>>>

but everybody should do them

wearing what works for you>>>>>
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    fitted jeans>>>>>

but everybody should do them

wearing what works for you>>>>>

Fitted jeans make me uncomfortable. I'm a slender dude (n/h) and I'm not fat or anything, but the space Baggy jeans give me are not to be sacrificed. I hate that I can feel my phone jammed to my leg whenever I take a step in fitted jeans.
  • R.D.
    edited August 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Fitted jeans make me uncomfortable. I'm a slender dude (n/h) and I'm not fat or anything, but the space Baggy jeans give me are not to be sacrificed. I hate that I can feel my phone jammed to my leg whenever I take a step in fitted jeans.

lol had this problem today sometimes but its cause i always wear shorts under my jeans
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    lol had this problem today sometimes but its cause i always wear shorts under my jeans

lol...I was like that for years I just stopped doing that when my son was born in 2010
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Shorts....under jeans?
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    Shorts....under jeans?

Yup, I do it too. It started out cuz my homeboys would always wanna play football or basketball on random school days and then it became a habit.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    haha i use to wear shorts under my pants all the time...eventually i stopped cause it got mad annoying lifting my pants up every minute
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Yup, I do it too. It started out cuz my homeboys would always wanna play football or basketball on random school days and then it became a habit.

Ah, I see. I always had a gym bag or back pack with all my gear in it. No way I'm ballin' or runnin' routes in timbs....
  • R.D.
    edited August 2011
    Los216 wrote: »
    lol...I was like that for years I just stopped doing that when my son was born in 2010

lol tryna tell me grow up bruh ?

basically the same....back in HS coach would randomly call shorts and helmet practices so id be heated if i aint have shorts...just started wearing shorts under my pants everyday
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm a grown ass man. Why would I stop wearing something cuz kids decided its out of style?
    I'm probably "growner" than you and with that age comes maturity in you attitude and dress. ? been where big-ass baggy clothes since the late 80s. It's one thing for some teenager or young adult to still be wearing ? like that but a "grown ass man????" C'mon soon, step it up!
  • tab58064
    edited August 2011
    That may have more to do with the brands that you are buy. Not saying you should ? with high dollar jeans, but ? like Mek give us slender guys a pretty good fit. Those hood brands like Akademiks and ? like that are cut big in the thighs, pockets, etc. I use ? with clothes that fit like that, but I just got tired of that heavy feel and way too much room all over the place. Again, I definitely don't wear nut-huggers but a nice relaxed feeling jean that is not more than one size larger than my actual waist.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2011
    Los216 wrote: »
    Shorts under jeans?? Damn I must be getting real old! LMAO!!
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2011
    tab58064 wrote: »
    I'm probably "growner" than you and with that age comes maturity in you attitude and dress. ? been where big-ass baggy clothes since the late 80s. It's one thing for some teenager or young adult to still be wearing ? like that but a "grown ass man????" C'mon soon, step it up!

Step what up? If I prefer to buy baggy jeans with MY money, why the ? does it matter what ? wore in the 80s? You don't see me criticizing this young ? for wearing denim material tights.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2011
    Step what up? If I prefer to buy baggy jeans with MY money, why the ? does it matter what ? wore in the 80s? You don't see me criticizing this young ? for wearing denim material tights.
    SMH, I'll just leave it at some folk just don't know when to let some ? go. People who think like you still think that Jheri Curls are kool. Yeah, you can buy what you want with your money but don't get mad when someone tells you yo ? is outdated, played-out, or you too old to for that ? . Oh, you may not criticize ? walking around with ? skinny jeans and ? like that but I'll do it for you. That's a case of ? going from one extreme (pants too big) to a whole another (pants too ? tight)!
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011

I don't do this no more but I used to for the same reason. ? would always wanna go hoop. Then I stopped ballin and it bacame a habit too.