Is LittleBigPlanet2 frontrunner for 2011 Game Of The Year?

m. inferno
m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in IllGaming
i'm just saying......seems like people ain't talkin bout it....

but straight up...ain't no game better so far IMO

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    as great as it is, it simply isnt a game for the masses. it involves too much thinking and imagination for the average schmuck. its science in a world of religious freaks.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    It would be,but Uncharted 3 releases this year.Then you have Elder Scrolls and Batman.It's the best game of the first half of the year though.game is too creative and well designed.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    as great as it is, it simply isnt a game for the masses. it involves too much thinking and imagination for the average schmuck. its science in a world of religious freaks.

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    It would be,but Uncharted 3 releases this year.Then you have Elder Scrolls and Batman.It's the best game of the first half of the year though.game is too creative and well designed.

It's definitely gonna be tough against Batman and U3 as well as Gears 3. But I have not played this enough, I need to make some time and go back to it.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I honestly havent played it much but I think its great, Its basically the same game as the 1st one though. They improved alot of things and added tons of features but theres not really much more they can add to it since you can do almost anything you want to do already
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    nah, 2011 = Skyrim