so call of duty elite beta isnt coming to the ps3?

Options
renzoantwan
renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in IllGaming
Everytime i try to link my PSN account it says "your account information can not be verified." My xbox live account linked up but unfortunately i dont have the 360 version. anybody know anything?

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    its gonna be out later than 360 like anythign COD related on the ps3 (till 2012 at least)
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sooooooooooooooooooo I'm waiting for them to completely stop making COD...All they do is repackage the same 2 games and resell them at a premium...it's about that time this needs to be the final COD.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Sooooooooooooooooooo I'm waiting for them to completely stop making COD...All they do is repackage the same 2 games and resell them at a premium...it's about that time this needs to be the final COD.

From a business standpoint, why would they? It makes too much money. COD is like Madden, everyone complains about yet the same people go out and buy the ? each year. When COD stops doing 8 mil+, that's probably when they'll stop. Might as well start naming the series COD '12, COD '13, etc.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CoD is worse than madden in that aspect. That would be like madden charging extra to play in all the stadiums.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    CoD is worse than madden in that aspect. That would be like madden charging extra to play in all the stadiums.

I meant to say COD fans, but yeah, they'll keep doing that too (map packs) since people keep eating that ? up; It's easy money.

It'd be one thing if the masses made a stand and stopped buying the maps at that price, but ? forbid people actually stand up to something.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No way they gonna stop. Why stop selling a game that's guaranteed to sell 9+ million copies a year, with at least 50% of the owners spending up to $ 105 on it each year
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    No way they gonna stop. Why stop selling a game that's guaranteed to sell 9+ million copies a year, with at least 50% of the owners spending up to $ 105 on it each year

exactly.. if it aint broke dont fix it...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I linked my account to my PS3 for Elite just fine.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What is it?

good question
  • renzoantwan
    renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I linked my account to my PS3 for Elite just fine.

mine still dont work... ? it