She wont let me see her phone?

Options

Comments

• unbreakable
    unbreakable Members Posts: 391
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ..truth is i aint really got time to be on top of my relationship , got too many things going on for this ? .

^^^^Thats the problem
  • unbreakable
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it may just mean she wants to feel like you have faith in her.

BULL**COUGHS in fist**....$HIT...SMH
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    maybe she trying to send this message bruh
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^^^Thats the problem

pretty much

thread done
  • unbreakable
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...and T/S sorry, but you're weak, no real dude gonna sit in the corner like a ? scared to ask his WIFE about why she put a lock on her phone, that YOU prolly pay for

......Yeah, grow a pair homie

@ ? ... imma put my stack wit yours....I need a double-up..lol
  • unbreakable
    edited January 2010
    Options
    shes always been shy, to herself, not the loud type at all....a physical response when they express their opinions.

The shy ones are some of the biggest Hoochies.... how old r you?...smh @... a physical response....? u askin 4 advice then gettin mad when you hear the truth....u lame & your close to the edge of self-ether....
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You're in denial.
    Ever heard the saying "it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for?"
    You came on here looking for advice...but don't want to listen to it it since it's not the advice you wanted to hear.
    People you don't even know are trying to look out for you but you're choosing to trust someone who won't let you see her phone.
    Guess you're gonna have to learn the hard way.
    Please be sure to keep us posted on any new developments.

I came here to express myself on something on my mind, i respect the advice & it's good to know peoples opinions who dont know you personally, but people make decisons.

Red or green pill, ? it you live and you learn.

And i didnt disregard what nobody said here, i said i would talk to her about it and thats what ima do.
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if he dont see it i guess love is blind
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    smh @ her having some nudes pics of herself in her sent box that didn't go to you

pretty much...........
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dead the relationship ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? she creppin!!, close thread
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    don't let the ? hear that he'll hurl

It'll make him sick that his favorite chick ain't savin' it unfaithful Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttccchhhhh
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    she wont let me see her phone
    boo fucckin hoo
    man up and snatch that ?
  • mello fello
    mello fello Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you cant trust her let her know and tell her, in the words of Donel Jones, you need time to see where you want to be. I dont trust most people. I barely trust my parents but I do. I dont put nothing past a chick and my trust is earned. If she want to block her phone then let her. Tell her its over and you only want to be with a woman who has nothing to hide. Tell her that her actions put you in a corner and you have to protect yourself. I would still be with her but I would distant myself...see how she responds to that. If she gives in and tells you that you can look at her phone and anything else then she wasnt cheating. If she say ? you and doesnt give in then she wasnt yours to begin with.

Distance yourself and show her less emotions and the fact that you care. Pull back but not out. You dont want to lose her if she wasnt cheating.

You need to start coming up with a exit plan. Start talking to other chicks even if you just want to be with her. I find that when you do what they do then their attitudes and actions change. Protect your heart...play your part...these girls are smart...

never give a woman your all...women get a kick out of competing and earning our love and attention
  • j dot keyz
    j dot keyz Members Posts: 127
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thats no guarantee she's cheating, just wants you to mind your damn business. You shouldnt feel the need to even go through ya woman's phone, that right there shows you have trust issues from the jump.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if thats your wife u need to check that ? immediately. U tell her she needs to speak up if there is a problem in the marriage. But there should be NO locked phones in a marriage. She not tryna comply, feel free to let explain in other ways......
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Trust no man or woman cause they are deceiving.if yo girl or wife got a problem with you checking her phone then theres something on there she dont want you to see.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You're in denial.
    Ever heard the saying "it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for?"
    You came on here looking for advice...but don't want to listen to it it since it's not the advice you wanted to hear.
    People you don't even know are trying to look out for you but you're choosing to trust someone who won't let you see her phone.
    Guess you're gonna have to learn the hard way.
    Please be sure to keep us posted on any new developments.

co sign... but by the looks of it.. anything she tells u i think u will believe... good luck tho
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    beating-a-dead-horse.gif
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2010
    Options
    people are lettin the times ? wit their relationships... u kno damn well.. whther she creepin or not, sum ? is texting her... whther its sweet ? like she's beautiful or sum sexual ? ... or i can treat u better type ? ...

and if ur married, and she really dont want u using her fone even if its to play a little tetris or snake.. then she needs to get the steppin if she not willing to trust u wit the fone... but first thing is to ask about it and ask why she feels the need to lock it.. dependin on her answer u will know how to handle it... but it seems like u will believe anything she says and she will still keep that lock on.. marriage is about trust.. i understand that.. but theres also communication and nothing should be hidden or locked away from each other... love is misleading.. watch out..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? reminds me of dude in The HANGOVER. She ? a waiter naw he was a sailor..... but he aint ? in her lol anyway if thats ur ole lady or wife and she dont want u looking in her phone its cuz she hiding something. It is what it is.
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dont know what it is, but a few months back my girl got mad uptight about me checking her phone.

I aint never the jealous type, not only do i not believe in checking up on your female 24/7 but i got things to accomplish in my life, aint got time to be watching her every step.

So recently she got a pincode on her Blackberry, so you cant access that ? , i dont know what thats supposed to mean?

Everytime we lying down or im near that ? , shes watching my hand movements like a hawk, wtf?

Is there something shes hiding, whats her reason, or is it nothing really and she just doesnt want to be controlled by her man.

grow up...there are things called boundaries...you dont have any reason to go in her phone...

if you dont think you can trust the broad....leave her alone

? is simple...

i dont know why cats gotta make ? more complicated than it needs to be
  • Huesos Loco
    Huesos Loco Members Posts: 109
    edited January 2010
    Options
    she ain't hidin ? , She just don't like people going thru her stuff. Some ? might be too personal. I don't like people thru mines.
    But then again i don't know your girl, she might be sneakin
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    maybe she just has a pet peeve about people touching her phone.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    she cheatin ? ! lmao better be careful tryin to go in her bag one night, might catch a man hands attack HURT! lol