• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I asked her yesterday, why she got a lock on her phone. We was chilling watching TV and i asked her about it.

She came out with the 'It's my private space, my private things, i have a lock cause if im at work i dont want nobody going through my phone'.

I was like, so why you so cautious around it with me, she was like 'It's just MY phone and i like to keep it like that'.....so im like wtf aint we supposed to be married there shouldnt nothing i dont know that she dont know.

Then she came back with a comment about how a few weeks back, a girl called my phone when it was right next to her and she saw the name on the caller ID, she just passed me the phone and didnt say nothing about it. So i was kind of stuck at that point.

Until she just got ? at me as i kept asking and she started her Jamaican slang 'Me dont ask yu nutin, no man control me, weh yu go play ya sport, how mi know you nuh check woman'....lol.

I'll see how it goes, been with her for more than 2 years and to be honest maybe im just making something out of nothing.
  • Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bith ass ? , if you think she a ? then she is a ? . all peepin out her phone like a woman. i swear yall ? is ? these days
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I asked her yesterday, why she got a lock on her phone. We was chilling watching TV and i asked her about it.

She came out with the 'It's my private space, my private things, i have a lock cause if im at work i dont want nobody going through my phone'.

I was like, so why you so cautious around it with me, she was like 'It's just MY phone and i like to keep it like that'.....so im like wtf aint we supposed to be married there shouldnt nothing i dont know that she dont know.

Then she came back with a comment about how a few weeks back, a girl called my phone when it was right next to her and she saw the name on the caller ID, she just passed me the phone and didnt say nothing about it. So i was kind of stuck at that point.

Until she just got ? at me as i kept asking and she started her Jamaican slang 'Me dont ask yu nutin, no man control me, weh yu go play ya sport, how mi know you nuh check woman'....lol.

I'll see how it goes, been with her for more than 2 years and to be honest maybe im just making something out of nothing.

why was there a woman she doesnt know calling your phone? And sorryt o say but she either cheating because she thinks you are, or she acting like she's cheating because she thinks you are.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    she is cheating because she thinks he is
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why is this thread always being resurrected....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    having a lock on the phone wouldn't automatically be a red flag to me...hell i lock my phone cuz I'm prone to press random buttons and call people so locking it stops me from donig that...if that's not the case though and she gets all antsy whenever you get near her phone she's hiding something and you need to ask why she gets all jumpy whenever u get near her phone...granted you shouldn't randomly go through it but she shouldn't have ? in their to hide to begin with
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    She probably got that new T-Mobile G1 & she afraid that you will crash it
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Why is this thread always being resurrected....

my thoughts exactly
  • f.cashflow99
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just to let yall ? know, ? that ? . She can go suck the whole of Jamaica, i dont give a ? .

You ? was right, cant believe i didnt see that ? and acted like a sucka. After all my days of ? a ? and bouncin', i decided let me wife this ? and give it my 100, only to find out this 'chipped tooth ? getting fat recently jamaican hoe' is ? ' around.

Im slipping, i take the 'L', tryna love a ? is a wrong move. ? being faithful, i dont advise nobody for that ? , moment you give you heart to a ? you might iswell sign your own death certificate.

All these ? is hoes....after everything we planned and done, stood up on the alter and straight lied in front of her own fam by taking vows.

Ima call her immigration on her hoe ass, her papers aint right, make sure that skeezer gets a 1 way to her ? ass home in Jamaica, give me a couple days ima load up her naked pics for all the IC's enjoyment.

Shout out to Chris Brown, stay beating down hoes.

Females should be ? and not trusted, this applies to this generation only.
    Let me now scroll through my phonebook & get my ? on, all them dimepieces i missed out on cause i gave a ? my loyalty.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that bruh.....
    Unfortunately, the signs weren't there in the beginning...or, you were blinded to it
    Either way, do you. I know it's a messed up situation and you can become real bitter towards a lot of women, but it'll be best not to lump all of 'em into one persona.
    Take time to think things through and move on
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just to let yall ? know, ? that ? . She can go suck the whole of Jamaica, i dont give a ? .

You ? was right, cant believe i didnt see that ? and acted like a sucka. After all my days of ? a ? and bouncin', i decided let me wife this ? and give it my 100, only to find out this 'chipped tooth ? getting fat recently jamaican hoe' is ? ' around.

Im slipping, i take the 'L', tryna love a ? is a wrong move. ? being faithful, i dont advise nobody for that ? , moment you give you heart to a ? you might iswell sign your own death certificate.

All these ? is hoes....after everything we planned and done, stood up on the alter and straight lied in front of her own fam by taking vows.

Ima call her immigration on her hoe ass, her papers aint right, make sure that skeezer gets a 1 way to her ? ass home in Jamaica, give me a couple days ima load up her naked pics for all the IC's enjoyment.

Let me now scroll through my phonebook & get my ? on, all them dimepieces i missed out on cause i gave a ? my loyalty.

@ the bolded, ever think thats the reason? That's karma for your ass.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

yeah my ? , sorry u had to find out the ? up way. No need to be chris brownin or taking it out on ur next chick. Get the gush, and keep it moving. plenty of chicks left
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • f.cashflow99
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ahhh see i knew this ? was shady from a long time ago, my suspicions were confirmed this weekend
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? said he was going to call immigration a year ago and only did it today. This ? lost..
  • Danigge_219
    Danigge_219 Members Posts: 250
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you feel the need to check her phone then you don't trust her...break it off or confront her
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea ? my girl answers my phone for me half the time shouldn't be no problems with the phone and ? if you got trust issues over the phone situation wait til some real ? pops off
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    use a condom and no more kissing.