Options
2»

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    like i said hes a heathen/ gentile n this is NOT for him! he skipped numerous post that i fully outline the events that are leading up to this great insurrection in every land n str8 up race riots in all countries on earth but brings up other random bs by saying riots happen all the time etc.... if he or anybody doubting would read the very NEXT verse its says:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
    great earthquakes is what hit china... chile... haiti... is what is said to hit cali... is said to be a great on in yellowstone park... etc! great famines in haiti (still eating dirt) and in africa right NOW 20,000+ babies died in a few months! fearful sights on that economy! great signs in those 2 red moons one on the winter solstice... etc

let the tylonol pm babies stay staying sleep n u just stay awake n get ready for OUR great deliverance so that WE can get the hell out of here!
    In 2010, there was famine, there were major earthquakes, and dozens of riots. 2009 is slightly better with the Kenyan Food Crisis (famine), there were major earthquakes (not as deadly as 2010's), the H1N1 outbreak (pestilence), and plenty of riots. 2008 is a bit better than 2009 with several major famines (ranging from Asia to Africa), several major earthquakes (totaling tens of thousands of deaths), and a myriad of riots as with the previous years. To top 2008, one has to go back to 2005, the year of the Malawi and Niger food crises, major earthquakes (death tolls totaling over 80,000), the avian flu, and thousands of riots (87,000 in China alone); as a bonus, Hurricane Katrina also happened in 2005.

So yeh, years with major famines, major earthquakes, disease outbreak, and major riots are quite common. In the past decade alone, there have been multiple years that top the current in all of these categories.

Therefore, Luke 21:10 can apply to many things other than the recent riots in London; many things in just the past decade, and conceivably even more in the hundreds of years since the verse was written. To single out 2011's riots in London as "prophetic", one would have to ignore the previous years.
    fiat_money wrote: »
    1. Notice riot in London
    2. Ignore the countless riots that came before all over the world.
    3. Call London riots "prophetic".
    4. ??????
    5. Profit!!
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @Fiat, whenever I read one of your posts, I always imagine the troll face speaking and its hilarious, idk why.
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @Fiat, whenever I read one of your posts, I always imagine the troll face speaking and its hilarious, idk why.
    I generally have an amused mood when making posts in threads like these, so maybe the tone carries over into what I write.

I just find this ? hilarious.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In 2010, there was famine, there were major earthquakes, and dozens of riots. 2009 is slightly better with the Kenyan Food Crisis (famine), there were major earthquakes (not as deadly as 2010's), the H1N1 outbreak (pestilence), and plenty of riots. 2008 is a bit better than 2009 with several major famines (ranging from Asia to Africa), several major earthquakes (totaling tens of thousands of deaths), and a myriad of riots as with the previous years. To top 2008, one has to go back to 2005, the year of the Malawi and Niger food crises, major earthquakes (death tolls totaling over 80,000), the avian flu, and thousands of riots (87,000 in China alone); as a bonus, Hurricane Katrina also happened in 2005.

So yeh, years with major famines, major earthquakes, disease outbreak, and major riots are quite common. In the past decade alone, there have been multiple years that top the current in all of these categories.

Therefore, Luke 21:10 can apply to many things other than the recent riots in London; many things in just the past decade, and conceivably even more in the hundreds of years since the verse was written. To single out 2011's riots in London as "prophetic", one would have to ignore the previous years.

fake penny on all that BS u just listed were they around the same time that the USA economy was downgraded for the 1st time in the HISTORY of the world?!?! then the stock market crashing n going up n down like a damn yo yo daily?!?! thats what im talking about fool! do u read the alphabet from Z-A or A-Z?!?!? well thats how this process is too! its a starting point then its going to be a finish that u PINKPEOPLE do NOT want 2 see at all! they are about to crash the economy then put the chip in EVERYBODY n then the people that dont n wont take it are going to raising hell worldwide and it will get racial! your unlearned azz does NOT believe in the bible and dont read the bible so a nobody n nothing like u will not be able to put the signs n times together like the puzzle that OUR BIBLE is meant to be! just keep scoffin n keep getting ready 2 be introduced to a fema coffin u damn demon!
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I generally have an amused mood when making posts in threads like these, so maybe the tone carries over into what I write.

I just find this ? hilarious.

n trust me im going to find it hilarious when your grabbing your own baby, lil sister, neice, or nephew n tossing it head 1st into the ? with shoe leather, belt leather, grass, n tire rubber like gumbo just to survive the night that THE NAME puts pressure on a nothing azz low life like u! f@ck your life u damn demon n all the rest of u devils that doubt the power n word of OUR ? !
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    fake penny on all that BS u just listed were they around the same time that the USA economy was downgraded for the 1st time in the HISTORY of the world?!?! then the stock market crashing n going up n down like a damn yo yo daily?!?! thats what im talking about fool! they are about to crsh the economy then put the chip in EVERYBODY n then the people that dont n wont take it are going to go on world wide insurrections! your unlearned azz does NOT believe in the bible and dont read the bible so a nobody n nothing like u will not be able to put the signs n times together like the puzzle that OUR BIBLE is meant to be! just keep scoffin n keep getting ready 2 be introduced to fema coffins u damn demon!
    Well, there's nothing in Luke 21 about a downgrade in the credit rating of a nation; so it seems like you're the one coming up with things that aren't in the Christian bible.

But if economic status must be a category as well, then it's worth mentioning that in 2008 (the same year with several major famines, several major earthquakes, and a myriad of riots), the United States was in the midst of an economic recession. A pretty big one at that; so that was kind of a big deal. I'm sure people still mention it today, "2008, the year with several major famines (ranging from Asia to Africa), several major earthquakes (totaling tens of thousands of deaths), a major economic recession in the United Staes, and a myriad of riots as with the previous years." is what they would say.

Additionally, in the third decade or so of the 20th century, the world (including the United States) was in another negative economic situation, this time was even worse than the recession of 2008. To put it simply, if the recession of 2008 was a "pretty big one", this one was a really big one. During the same time-span, there were numerous major earthquakes, major famines that killed millions, and riots of course.

So yeh, even adding the non-biblical category of "United States economic status", 2011 still isn't unique enough for the riots in London to be declared "prophetic" based on Luke 21:10.
    1. Notice riot in London
    2. Ignore the countless riots that came before all over the world.
    3. Call London riots "prophetic".
    4. ??????
    5. Profit!!

INB4 more criteria.
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well, there's nothing in Luke 21 about a downgrade in the credit rating of a nation; so it seems like you're the one coming up with things that aren't in the Christian bible.

But if economic status must be a category as well, then it's worth mentioning that in 2008 (the same year with several major famines, several major earthquakes, and a myriad of riots), the United States was in the midst of an economic recession. A pretty big one at that; so that was kind of a big deal. I'm sure people still mention it today, "2008, the year with several major famines (ranging from Asia to Africa), several major earthquakes (totaling tens of thousands of deaths), a major economic recession in the United Staes, and a myriad of riots as with the previous years." is what they would say.

Additionally, in the third decade or so of the 20th century, the world (including the United States) was in another negative economic situation, this time was even worse than the recession of 2008. To put it simply, if the recession of 2008 was a "pretty big one", this one was a really big one. During the same time-span, there were numerous major earthquakes, major famines that killed millions, and riots of course.

So yeh, even adding the non-biblical category of "United States economic status", 2011 still isn't unique enough for the riots in London to be declared "prophetic" based on Luke 21:10.

INB4 more criteria.

fake penny i know its hard for u to grasp this so thats why from the get go i said dont worry about it this is NOT for U... ok its that simple dude. so U can type all the random bs u can imagine until the skin on your fingers peels off for all i care youre not going to get it bcuz u were not born to get it... n on top of that ur a troll n scoffer. so since u want to be a troll so bad once young bho finishes letting this economy tank u will be living in deja vu bcuz u will be living under a bridge n eating out of garbage cans like the troll that u are. ? has ways of mocking them that mock people that are trying to steer like minded bros in the right direction trust me!
    the more we get closer to that 1 world gov n 1 world currency the more youre going to see this! THE NAME is still raising HIS people up... get ready 4 it heathen
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Still following the script I see:
    1. Someone notices an obvious flaw in your reasoning.
    2. You can't refute their observation.
    3. Reply with an ad hominem response...
    4. ??????
    5. Profit!!
    Well, for the most part.
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options

young benjamin is out in the streets of london setting this chit str8! but u people dont think its going to hit usa if this is a GLOBAL economic meltdown?!?! all u demons n heathens can stay on the tylonol pm juice me n bros like me are wide awake n see OUR salvation coming 100 miles an hour! u will soon give account for every idle word u ever said against this TRUTH!
    Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf...
    set a mark upon the men that sigh n cry 4 all the abominations done in the mist there of...
    who shall rouse him up?!?!?
  • young-king
    edited August 2011
    Options

young barack and the gang are testing u people out! u cant tell me that its not going to get ugly and soon. basically the 1st batch n wave of people that get the rfid chip are those on food stamps, medicade, welfare, section 8, n all the other gov benifits, etc. then once the gov gets tired of that person, catches them with drugs, the person goes to jail, etc they will turn their chip off. i can see it now!
    ''me n my kids havent eaten all day... aint NOBODY tellin me that me n my kids aint gonna eat"!!!!!
    who shall rouse him up?!?!?!?