COD MW3 has the FMG9

2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

I'm getting the game just based off this guys "break down" of this ? , it's gonna be epic but ? damn a 14 ? streak lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »

I'm getting the game just based off this guys "break down" of this ? , it's gonna be epic but ? damn a 14 ? streak lol

he said his opinon on wat he saw,,which is some bullshyt,, i need to see a vid that back his statment , cuz he just another whiteboy tryin to get youtube hits.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    he said his opinon on wat he saw,,which is some bullshyt,, i need to see a vid that back his statment , cuz he just another whiteboy tryin to get youtube hits.

yea he made sum ? based on what he saw...

by the looks of things u can finally scroll thru killstreaks that u've earned, after 14 killstreaks, u start again, which is why u had another 4 bars on the right, but i guess he got confused and tried to say that once its unlocked u have to get more kills to use it, which is jus dumb.

shows u how dumb these ? crackers are.

its also called 'pointstreaks' not ? streaks...so its based on points not kills.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2011
    Some opinions, but really lol what more do you want. This is really the only video thats out about MP and the guy doesnt need subs, dude has a ? load so he def not desperate.

I like the fact the HUD is more detailed.
  • renzoantwan
    renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mine is already paid off on pre order... just waiting till november! im hopping in str8 into mutltiplayer. ? i still havent beat BO single player campain yet. Im on my 14th prestige tryin to get to 15, the last one.
  • One Spliff
    edited August 2011
    Some opinions, but really lol what more do you want. This is really the only video thats out about MP and the guy doesnt need subs, dude has a ? load so he def not desperate.

I like the fact the HUD is more detailed.

what he did was break it down wrong thats all...all u need is common ense to see what they have done.

killstreaks/pointstreaks will now be selectable aswell as ONGOING.

in other words, lets say u got:

3 - rc xd
    5 - care package
    9 - chopper gunner

after u get chopper gunner, U GOTTA DIE before u can get a second rc xd or care package or chopper gunner...

but now it resets while ur alive so that u can stack up killstreaks while ALVIE aswell as toggle thru them.

so now its...

3 - rc xd
    5 - care package
    9 - chopper gunner
    12 - rc xd
    14 - care package
    18 - chopper gunner

etc...

they cud of made killstreaks slectable in BO, but obviously they were saving this feature for MW3.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    first day cop for me
  • VIBE
    edited August 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    what he did was break it down wrong thats all...all u need is common ense to see what they have done.

killstreaks/pointstreaks will now be selectable aswell as ONGOING.

in other words, lets say u got:

3 - rc xd
    5 - care package
    9 - chopper gunner

after u get chopper gunner, U GOTTA DIE before u can get a second rc xd or care package or chopper gunner...

but now it resets while ur alive so that u can stack up killstreaks while ALVIE aswell as toggle thru them.

so now its...

3 - rc xd
    5 - care package
    9 - chopper gunner
    12 - rc xd
    14 - care package
    18 - chopper gunner

etc...

they cud of made killstreaks slectable in BO, but obviously they were saving this feature for MW3.

If that's the case then this ? will suck. There's dude who ? spawn ? , imagine that. Dude with like 4 CG. Killstreaks shouldn't stack like that, pointsteaks or w/e. Also killstreaks couldn't be selectable like it seems here on MW3 bc it's different on who's making these games. Infiniward is doing MW and Treyarch is doing BO. Both are having different ideas. Not to say that Trey didn't think of it, they probably didn't think it would work or something.
  • One Spliff
    edited August 2011
    If that's the case then this ? will suck. There's dude who ? spawn ? , imagine that. Dude with like 4 CG. Killstreaks shouldn't stack like that, pointsteaks or w/e. Also killstreaks couldn't be selectable like it seems here on MW3 bc it's different on who's making these games. Infiniward is doing MW and Treyarch is doing BO. Both are having different ideas. Not to say that Trey didn't think of it, they probably didn't think it would work or something.

they definatley thought of it...they thought of it all the way back in MW1, but they cant waste all the best features on the first title, so they spread them out.

mw2 shud of had selectable killstreaks and so shud have BO, its a simple feature...

plenty of times ive had a chopper gunner with no air space, but instead of being able to jus use a different killstreak ive had to wait.

as for the spawn ? , im not so sure...alot the times chopper gunners etc get shot down...

maybe they'll have a feature to balance it out.

at the end of the day its only rewarding the better players who get high killstreaks...it makes sense that killstreaks reset while still alive, plenty of times ive got chopper gunner but n jus focused on using it aslong with my other killstreakd, rathert than try n stay alive n keep my killstreak going...

theres more incentive with this feature.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Still copping battlefield 3 over this ? but cool..
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    if theres no nuke in this game this will be a fail... there was nothing better than getting a nuke deadass... that was such an accomplishment and if anyone here says "oh that ? was easy to get ? " ur lying... unless ur one of those nerd hacks or a OD fiend.. but that ? was hard work to me and worth it. They have to put it in here