Plz read!!!! Im totally through with black woman

2»

Comments

• pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    taeboo wrote: »
    Maybe you just don't pick the right women. Dating someone of a different race isn't going to change that fact....

All the woamn that i have cosen have been black and display the same problem. how many black chicks should i go trhough til i say its a wrap with them?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Or maybe T/S just a ? ? ???
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    Thats the thing ? tired of arguing abut the same thing i tell her she nned to change and two wweks later shes act back ? again

I feel you, they change then unexpectedly they go back to what they was doing before, most women you date or be with you will be put in situations where you can't win for losing and vice versa. I learned to pick my battles wisely with women. Like my late homie used to say " never argue with a women cuz u always gonna lose".
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    All the woamn that i have cosen have been black and display the same problem. how many black chicks should i go trhough til i say its a wrap with them?

If you want to date interracially that's fine, but if you dating ratchet black chicks now then 9 times out of 10 you gonna end up dating a ratchet white/latina/asian chick. Change some of the criteria you are looking for period.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You may not have an issue with black women...just the ones in your area. Best advice i can give is to remain in that stance of checkin for other races dont limit yourself. Work on yourself and keep an eye on the chicks that are checkin for YOU...lot of dudes unhappy cuz they chasin chicks that dont want they ass in the first place.

Dont try to change people tho its a waste of time. Either they going to change or they arent its that simple. When you see that change isnt happening its time to move on...move early and often; dont force something that isnt there.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    If you want to date interracially that's fine, but if you dating ratchet black chicks now then 9 times out of 10 you gonna end up dating a ratchet white/latina/asian chick. Change some of the criteria you are looking for period.

ay on the cool i have never met a ratchet asian chick...for real...like i cant even see it...ya'll got asians in the hood up there??
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited August 2011

Taeboo you trying to get at dude?
  • taeboo
    edited August 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ay on the cool i have never met a ratchet asian chick...for real...like i cant even see it...ya'll got asians in the hood up there??

We don't really have a "hood" where I live, but there are some ratchet hmongs up this way....
  • taeboo
    edited August 2011
    Taeboo you trying to get at dude?

Naw, what would make you think that?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Or maybe T/S just a ? ? ???

Things that make you go "hmmm"
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Naw, what would make you think that?

Im saying. Sounds like you want to show him that he missing out
  • pennyda1
    edited August 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

I agree i never met one either. Im in the south there arent many asians in florida
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    it's obvious this thread isn't about Women, but it is about Girls... so....
    I smell ? from T/S word to Full Force in House Party
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    T/S: I hope you're not over the age of like 21. Because this thread is ignant as hell....lol
  • pennyda1
    edited August 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    You may not have an issue with black women...just the ones in your area. Best advice i can give is to remain in that stance of checkin for other races dont limit yourself. Work on yourself and keep an eye on the chicks that are checkin for YOU...lot of dudes unhappy cuz they chasin chicks that dont want they ass in the first place.

Dont try to change people tho its a waste of time. Either they going to change or they arent its that simple. When you see that change isnt happening its time to move on...move early and often; dont force something that isnt there.

Thats crazy thats the best advice I have gotten... me and the chick live togther and it seems like it is about that time.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    We don't really have a "hood" where I live, but there are some ratchet hmongs up this way....

oh...well dayum
  • pennyda1
    edited August 2011
    Im saying. Sounds like you want to show him that he missing out

You should tho ma...I think you can turn me aaround
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • pennyda1
    edited August 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    t/s is a ? ?

who is T/S
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    There are that kind in every race man. Try goin out wit people into what you are instead.