Ladies, How Do Yall Like 2 B Approached

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
ive met different women/tricks/hoes in my lifetime and alot of yall ? up wit different answers

u like a ? to b straightforward straight to tha point

u like a ? to b sweet and charming getting 2 know u and gettin 2 know about your goals and ambitions

Comments

• lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I like for a guy to approach me. Speak, say Hello, hi, or hey how are you doing? Then introduce himself and ask for my name. Start off a simple conversation.
    For some reason, I dislike a man who gives me a nickname, instead of his real name. Especially when we first meet. I also can't stand for men, that yells ayo let me holla at you? Or damn whats up? You got a man? Major turn offs!
  • CaliGurl
    CaliGurl Members Posts: 17
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I like persistance. I'ma shoot ya down and ur gonna work to get my number and so on... You are one out of ten today, so what makes you better than the last. There's still thrill to persuit. And when you cross that threshold keep it real!!! If my reluctance has let up... YOU WIN (And i've already decided what I'm gonna do with you or not do). This way everyone can avoid the extra drama from the bs.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CaliGurl wrote: »
    I like persistance. I'ma shoot ya down and ur gonna work to get my number and so on... You are one out of ten today, so what makes you better than the last. There's still thrill to persuit. And when you cross that threshold keep it real!!! If my reluctance has let up... YOU WIN (And i've already decided what I'm gonna do with you or not do). This way everyone can avoid the extra drama from the bs.

oh so u tha type to frustrate a ? huh? what tha point if tha ? comes correct, if u like him, u like him

thrill to persuit? lol @ that national geographic mentality, u want a ? that chases u like a lion but caresses u gently
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i like persistence as well since i get holla'd at alot
    but not the pushy ass persistence
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    oh so u tha type to frustrate a ? huh? what tha point if tha ? comes correct, if u like him, u like him

thrill to persuit? lol @ that national geographic mentality, u want a ? that chases u like a lion but caresses u gently

She Stupid
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i like persistence as well since i get holla'd at alot
    but not the pushy ass persistence

pico girl in that pic either u high as hell, or your fingers are goin 2 work
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    pico girl in that pic either u high as hell, or your fingers are goin 2 work

lol neither................
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited August 2011
    Options
    pico are u just black, or r u a mixed breed

on a diet doing donuts in a six speed

*shout out to nicki nipple slip minaj*
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ya, women are kinda confusing. Hard to read. Good thread for us guys to learn from.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Madbeats wrote: »
    Ya, women are kinda confusing. Hard to read. Good thread for us guys to learn from.

damn right, that dont make sense

dont talk to me like a ? , just becuz i wear a ? outfit

uhh, u r nice, but sorry i have a bf- im like ? what da ? does that have to do wit me

guy: hey whats up, how u doing
    girl: *attitude* hey
    guy: u like nice today, where u from
    girl: from around here
    guy: oh ? from the subs, u know that dangerous rite
    girl: yea bye
    guy: wtf, oh well, on to tha next one
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i honestly don't like to be approached. if we're in a work/school type of environment i'd rather peep you to see how you act, start a friendship....all that unrealistic ? lol. but if i had to pinpoint a way, for me it would just be for the dude to be friendly. if he's too aggressive on tryna get to know me right away it makes me think he wants somethin from me quickly.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CaliGurl wrote: »

ur an idiot
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i honestly don't like to be approached. if we're in a work/school type of environment i'd rather peep you to see how you act, start a friendship....all that unrealistic ? lol. but if i had to pinpoint a way, for me it would just be for the dude to be friendly. if he's too aggressive on tryna get to know me right away it makes me think he wants somethin from me quickly.

youre an idiot too
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh...yo birds be sayin the dumbest ?