Sleeper/Best teams in Madden 12

coop9889
coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in IllGaming
With all the different changes and additions to the rosters I'm looking forward to Madden.

My teams on Madden 11 were the Raiders and 49ers.

The Raiders I think were the fastest team on the game, and in Madden speed is everything. I used them on the regular. Jason Campbell wasn't too bad.

However, if my opponent was the Philadelphia Vicks, I'd roll with the 49ers. Patrick Willis was a monster at sticking that ? Vick. I'd sub in Taylor Mays at safety and manually control that dude, he was fast as ? . And Frank Gore is a beast, and Vernon Davis is the fastest TE in the game. They had good skill positions. Even had a fast black QB (can't recall his name) for those that like to scramble.

While I'll still ? with both of them, I think my new team will be the Falcons. White plus Julio plus fast ass Harry Douglas in the slot, plus Gonzalez plus turner plus ryan? Seems like an unstoppable offense, and I'm an offensive/passing guy.

I refuse to play with the Eagles or Patriots, who will be the best teams.

Who do yall be ? wit on Madden? Name some overlooked teams that may suck in real life but be decent in Madden.

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The only team I play with in Madden is my team. (Saints) Robert Meachem and Sedrick Ellis be puttin in work for me.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Not sure if im am even going to buy Madden.. I play it for a month and once 2k comes out it collects dust for the rest of the year.. I shoulda sold mine once I got 2k..
    lol same goes for me. I was playin Madden 11 with my bro like 2 weeks ago and that ? got boring before it hit halftime
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cowboys were 6-10 last year, but im pretty sure they would make a great Madden team.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Word... Madden 11 was the first time I bought Madden since like 07. I used to ? with offline franchises but it got way too easy, even on All Madden. Now I strictly play online and against friends.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The only team I play with in Madden is my team. (Falcons) .

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Don't play with nobody else but the Skins bruh...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I only play with SD.. we were hell slow last yr but all I do is ball out
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I play with JAX so I run when I want and pass when I need
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Only team that matters...........
    DA BEARS!!!!!!!!

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Falcons and Eagles.
    Sleeper- Chiefs
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Only team that matters...........
    DA BEARS!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I play with JAX so I run when I want and pass when I need

This^^^^^
    I remember when they had MJD and Fred Taylor. I was able to run all day.
    Not sure who I'll use yet, but I'll probably use a team with a good 1-2 punch at running back.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited August 2011
    This^^^^^
    I remember when they had MJD and Fred Taylor. I was able to run all day.
    Not sure who I'll use yet, but I'll probably use a team with a good 1-2 punch at running back.

Panthers???......lol

or either the Chiefs
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I only use Oakland.

No One.

I said No One.

can see me in madden
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Panthers???......lol

or either the Chiefs

I probably will end up using KC.
    I could run their offense very effectively.

I used to run w/ Carolina in Jonathan Stewart's rookie year. that 1-2 punch was nasty online.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    coop9889 wrote: »
    With all the different changes and additions to the rosters I'm looking forward to Madden.

My teams on Madden 11 were the Raiders and 49ers.

The Raiders I think were the fastest team on the game, and in Madden speed is everything. I used them on the regular. Jason Campbell wasn't too bad.

However, if my opponent was the Philadelphia Vicks, I'd roll with the 49ers. Patrick Willis was a monster at sticking that ? Vick. I'd sub in Taylor Mays at safety and manually control that dude, he was fast as ? . And Frank Gore is a beast, and Vernon Davis is the fastest TE in the game. They had good skill positions. Even had a fast black QB (can't recall his name) for those that like to scramble.

While I'll still ? with both of them, I think my new team will be the Falcons. White plus Julio plus fast ass Harry Douglas in the slot, plus Gonzalez plus turner plus ryan? Seems like an unstoppable offense, and I'm an offensive/passing guy.

I refuse to play with the Eagles or Patriots, who will be the best teams.

Who do yall be ? wit on Madden? Name some overlooked teams that may suck in real life but be decent in Madden.

I think the eagles were the fastest team on madden 11 but I whoop ass with my colts...ask millz
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Only team I can play with is Dallas.....
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Last year on Madden I really only played for the Franchise online mode...but I used the Panthers or Falcons (for the Jersey's)....also, I don't think the Falcons count as a "sleeper" team...
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited August 2011
    I probably will end up using KC.
    I could run their offense very effectively.

I used to run w/ Carolina in Jonathan Stewart's rookie year. that 1-2 punch was nasty online.

yea KC got a lot of Weapons that would be Goat for madden , J.charles,Thomas Jones , Dexter McCluster , Dwayne Bowe, Steve Breaston , Johnathan Baldwin..
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    I think the eagles were the fastest team on madden 11 but I whoop ass with my colts...ask millz

luck .

*moves to the arcade....there is a cheap seats gamertag thread somewhere I think
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2011
    luck .

*moves to the arcade....there is a cheap seats gamertag thread somewhere I think

you know where to find me on live ?
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    I'm buying this game the first day, prolly sooner than the 30th thanks to my connects... and i'm a ? all u ? in here on the PSN ... My teams gonna be the Colts regardless, even tho im nice with every team I needa rep my colts
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011

nah the Radiers was the fastest team... trust me, thats why wack ? used to pick them so much... 2nd is the eagles
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I only use Oakland.

No One.

I said No One.

can see me in madden

hit me up on PSN : JUXINGTON ... I'll ? dat ass no ?
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2011
    nah the Radiers was the fastest team... trust me, thats why wack ? used to pick them so much... 2nd is the eagles

yeah I done played them....never understood why ? picked them at first since they're rating wasn't that high