Rejection is a motherfuK#r

whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
but it is what it is. a brother go hard and then when he let his guard down

he hit with disappointment....it never fails.

Never got the P but it still dont matter....I wanted more than that.

It dont make her any less desirable truth be told....but does magnify the sting.

Like a man Ima keep it moving with no grudges.

Comments

• whatevathehell
    edited August 2011
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I feel your pain thru my computer screen. Tell your story.
  • whatevathehell
    edited August 2011

nothing much to tell man, long story short without going into detail a lil shorty that was throwing me signals...she pretty ya know, smooth dark brown skin, white teeth, long natural hair, right size and everythang..only thang is she got 2 kids..anyway she really wont on my radar but one day I was like ? it and I showed her a little attention...every since then roles were reversed...I was the one infatuated. I don't know, I guess I wasn't what she thought I was, saw her last week and I could tell things were going south....when notified someone wanted to see her the light went out of her eyes when she saw me...like oh, that aint HIM..whoever he is...

When at first the light shone every time she saw me...early on day ? was cemented...another brother had her.... attention to say the least. I was like a tree..I was stung, ill bounce back but ? get to me sometimes...even when I find one with kids that has what it takes to make me compromise I end up losing.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    nothing much to tell man, long story short without going into detail a lil shorty that was throwing me signals...she pretty ya know, smooth dark brown skin, white teeth, long natural hair, right size and everythang..only thang is she got 2 kids..anyway she really wont on my radar but one day I was like ? it and I showed her a little attention...every since then roles were reversed...I was the one infatuated. I don't know, I guess I wasn't what she thought I was, saw her last week and I could tell things were going south....when notified someone wanted to see her the light went out of her eyes when she saw me...like oh, that aint HIM..whoever he is...

When at first the light shone every time she saw me...early on day ? was cemented...another brother had her.... attention to say the least. I was like a tree..I was stung, ill bounce back but ? get to me sometimes...even when I find one with kids that has what it takes to make me compromise I end up losing.

How old are you?
  • whatevathehell
    edited August 2011
    How old are you?

OLDER Than you man, i been through it before but truth be told when your mind..and heart is set ? doesnt feel better with age.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Word. Happens to all of us bro.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    nothing much to tell man, long story short without going into detail a lil shorty that was throwing me signals...she pretty ya know, smooth dark brown skin, white teeth, long natural hair, right size and everythang..only thang is she got 2 kids..anyway she really wont on my radar but one day I was like ? it and I showed her a little attention...every since then roles were reversed...I was the one infatuated.I don't know, I guess I wasn't what she thought I was, saw her last week and I could tell things were going south....when notified someone wanted to see her the light went out of her eyes when she saw me...like oh, that aint HIM..whoever he is...

bolded is where it went wrong..
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    She got two kids though
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    She got two kids though

Don’t think he's finding solace in that fact

Actually it’ll be worst if he did hold that against her
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    OLDER Than you man, i been through it before but truth be told when your mind..and heart is set ? doesnt feel better with age.

How much time,energy and effort you put into pursuing her?

You make any significant sacrifices?
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    That ? happens to the best of us... Just ? with another chick and you'll begin to lose feelings for her
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You'll be aight

Best way to handle it in my opinion is to cut her off and act like she don't even exist

That was the best way and quickest I could get over my ex when she stabbed me in the back

Now she miss a ?

Boy I tell ya
  • whatevathehell
    edited August 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    Don’t think he's finding solace in that fact

Actually it’ll be worst if he did hold that against her

YOU feel where im coming from..

@iraq and kajun...working on it but to be honest..sometimes we just miss out on every good thing life has to offer...
    Madbeats wrote: »
    Word. Happens to all of us bro.

I know..doesnt make it easier
    CapitalB wrote: »
    bolded is where it went wrong..

I see where you coming from..yet I dont fault myself for seeing what I was missing the first time..it is what it is...shorty was worth everythang I was willing to give to her..

She got two kids though

I know you young and to be honest I feel the same way...most of the time..however....there are always exceptions......I and I was willing to make to 2...3 including the mama.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm a firm believer there's somebody for everybody. She just wasn't the right one for you. When the time is right, everything and everybody will fall into place. Just shrug it off and keep it moving. It will come when you least expect it. Happens that way for everybody. Just do you and don't worry about the rest.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The broad had two kids...she was doing you a favor.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    The broad had two kids...she was doing you a favor.

i was gonna post the same thang... ? that ? ..... let someone else raise her family. dont be a sucka.... but yeah if she wasn't a baby momma i'd be a lil more simpathetic.. but ? all that son...get your mind right.
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    Intellectual_Liberal Members Posts: 192
    edited August 2011
    Like somebody above me said, try to focus on you, make her an afterthought, and you'll be able to move on in no time at all.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    all yall in this thrad is some hoes..some ? ass hoes
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    all yall in this thrad is some hoes..some ? ass hoes

C/S..............
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011

Damn....... shorty burned you wit dat fire eater flame
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

If anybody can relate to this story it's you.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    there's one born every minute sucka
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Shot out to sour pouch kid
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I stopped reading after you said she got 2 kids.....
  • Poster#19
    Poster#19 Members Posts: 280
    edited August 2011
    lmao, that ? was hella funny