Sexy for the Summer Crew: how yall workouts been going?

Options
American Loo VII 3D
American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Weight Room
As you may know, i recently got back in the gym after a 4 month hiatus (? with these females made me lazy) ive been back strong for nearly a month now, and i am already seeing results.

my goal is to get right for the summer (im not out of shape but not at my peak) so i know a few of yall have been working out n whatnot..hows that going

who fell off already?

im just checkin in with chall, keep up the good work!

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm brolic as ? right now ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my snow bunny told me last night she likes the way my body looks.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm lookin like Michael Jai White in this muhfucca. ? 's like ? DAMN, B ON HIS JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMNE ?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I haven't even started. =~(*
    But, Sunday is my official start day because I want to incorporate some classes at the Y into my schedule.
    So, I signed up for zumba aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, and something else....the lil trainer suggested i do weightlifting the other days.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I'm still tryna lose 15 pounds, and am not having a lot of success:( I've slacked up on my gym routine lately, and it shows......

good lawd you got some heavy ? meat guhl. delicious.

anyway, get back on it! try to remember the great feeling you have after every workout!

myself, i need to get my abs right, which i hate working out cuz that ? be hurting
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am back to running outside. That inside track in the gym is killing my ankles. I have to get my core right so I am using the Wii fit and doing core strenghting exercises. I want to able to go to a Florida beach this summer and walk the beach shirtless with my kids in tow and have all the milfs drool! 20 pounds away from that!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I am back to running outside. That inside track in the gym is killing my ankles. I have to get my core right so I am using the Wii fit and doing core strenghting exercises. I want to able to go to a Florida beach this summer and walk the beach shirtless with my kids in tow and have all the milfs drool! 20 pounds away from that!

fam, what does it mean to "work your core"
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good lawd you got some heavy ? meat guhl. delicious.

anyway, get back on it! try to remember the great feeling you have after every workout!

myself, i need to get my abs right, which i hate working out cuz that ? be hurting
    Yo i need to do the same after lifting for an hour i dont put enough effort on my ab game. ? if i did i would prob have my man lines by now.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? looking good right now, my abs are def. getting real nice, im a skinny dude and ive only been working out for 2 months, but ive already seen a big difference. Ive also put on some more weight which is what i wanted to do. In fact im about to hit up the gym in about 2 hrs
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fam, what does it mean to "work your core"

generally working your abs, obliques, and lower back
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm Inked up for the summer...............
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? looking good right now, my abs are def. getting real nice, im a skinny dude and ive only been working out for 2 months, but ive already seen a big difference. Ive also put on some more weight which is what i wanted to do. In fact im about to hit up the gym in about 2 hrs

thats one think about slim ? (used to be one, now im athletic build) we see results QUICK!

i can leave the gym for a few months, after two weeks ? is a little noticeable.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    generally working your abs, obliques, and lower back

@ Loo - yeah pretty much. It is getting your midsection right. All around midsection. What that does is stablizes your body for intense workouts. doing pushups and running is less taxing when have a strong core.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    About to start working out after the semester is over
    Don't have the time right now
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ksu-basketball-entrance-o.gif
    ? is looking good for your boy........
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bout to start myself....First up is cardio ...Gotta work off the garbage first.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ksu-basketball-entrance-o.gif
    ? is looking good for your boy........

lmfao! this ? is the king of gifs
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah.. ive been going steady pretty much....im just trying to put on some more weight so Ive been killin some protein shakes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Last weekend some girls were comparing their abs, and they wanted to see mine and I played it off like I didn't wanna show cause I was bashful but one of the girls pulled my shirt up and they gasped and were like "ohkay he's got the best abs"

then my cousin I think who is ? told me how much more built I was looking at easter.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Last weekend some girls were comparing their abs, and they wanted to see mine and I played it off like I didn't wanna show cause I was bashful but one of the girls pulled my shirt up and they gasped and were like "ohkay he's got the best abs"

then my cousin I think who is ? told me how much more built I was looking at easter.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

im a naturally slim dude, it wouldnt take much for me to get killer abs. ? , if i dont eat all day, my abs get definition.

but those ab workouts are a beast...i gotta do better
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I fell off, but I'm starting back on my grind today. Bout some food, protein bars, and my recovery drink. Gonna get busy today and push push push until Summer. smh @ my ass for letting april come around and not being on point. Word to Don Cheadle though as soon as I get my ? together my shirt is stayin off ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    my snow bunny told me last night she likes the way my body looks.

?

I can't beleive you just posted what I said on the IC !!!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ?

I can't beleive you just posted what I said on the IC !!!

i thought you was gonna post some pics of yourself at relays you liar ;-)
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i thought you was gonna post some pics of yourself at relays you liar ;-)

I said I'd send you one of me ....