Chattel Slavery: Was there any worse atrocity in human history????

123457»

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lol @ yall hijacking my thread with this two-week long argument..
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Blacks who arrived in India thousands of years ago didn't magically become white.
    and here i thought we were talking about Indians
    And even if the blacks in India did change by a "magical spell" they wouldn't be white, they would be a new race altogether. So either way they aren't white.
    i like how your argument here is "so i'll grant the existence of a magical spell, but NOT one that changes your race!"
    So to summarize, blacks in india cannot have changed race so quickly
    then perhaps they'd be Indian by nationality, right? huh...
    ...and it is indeed you that's having the time frame issue.
    honestly, i don't think you've been following what i've been saying about this topic, so i guess that might be why you think that
    And i'm getting the impression that you have very little knowledge about genetics or evolution.
    i'm getting the impression that you'd be served by getting over your hurt feelings about being white, and yet this still continues
    But thats not the topic here. We're talking about 100% white vs 100% black.
    are we? when exactly did i say that's what we're talking about?
    judahxulu wrote: »
    lol @ yall hijacking my thread with this two-week long argument..
    the only thing i can surmise is that calling him white has made him angry for two weeks straight. eh, welcome to the internet, i guess
  • tikingjcoleprince
    tikingjcoleprince Members Posts: 81
    edited September 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    and here i thought we were talking about Indians

i like how your argument here is "so i'll grant the existence of a magical spell, but NOT one that changes your race!"

then perhaps they'd be Indian by nationality, right? huh...

honestly, i don't think you've been following what i've been saying about this topic, so i guess that might be why you think that

i'm getting the impression that you'd be served by getting over your hurt feelings about being white, and yet this still continues

are we? when exactly did i say that's what we're talking about?

the only thing i can surmise is that calling him white has made him angry for two weeks straight. eh, welcome to the internet, i guess

My bad, I was stupid for trying to attempt to clarify my race and the race of my people to an ignorant stranger over the internet for two weeks. Didn't realize how long this got drawn out. But i do now realize its useless to try and reason with an idiot. Feel free to close this thread or whatever.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    My bad, I was stupid for trying to attempt to clarify my race and the race of my people to an ignorant stranger over the internet for two weeks. Didn't realize how long this got drawn out. But i do now realize its useless to try and reason with an idiot. Feel free to close this thread or whatever.
    awww, now you've CONVINCED me that you're not filled with hurt feelings over being called white!

wait... that is actually the opposite of what has happened here