my mans told me bout this ......

daking1
daking1 Members Posts: 81
edited August 2011 in The Weight Room
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/cellhard.html

wondering if anyone took it and what they believe pros and cons are ......kind of wary bout putting things in my body...i worked hard to get from 290to 220....im just trying to lose body fat.......prolly will try anything...lol

Comments

• Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    I will tell you right now that any muscle tech product is pure marketing. The money you spend on that product is going to offset the millions they dump into magazine/internet/endorsement advertisements. Stay away from muscle tech products.If you're looking for creatine get pure monohydrate. No ethyl ester, no chelated, monohydate, preferably those that use a german lab source. As those ARE tested in that respective country for purity. prolab, optimum nutrition and kaizen are brands that use a certified %99.9 purity creatine in their powders.

Creatine is also safe, if you're wondering about its effects on the body. You can overload the renal system, but that's if you go off-label and take alot for a significant period of time. Of all supplements besides protein powder creatine has the most long terms studies done on its. It is certainly effective, as long as you buy a product with an effective amount.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    So to lose fat he's recommending you take a supplement with 77 grams of sugar per serving? Ignore your friend bruh.

Creatine works best if cycled and if you increase your load and intensity. If you're gonna take it and just do the same ol' ? , don't waste your time. What it does is allows you to lift more, therefor breaking down more muscle to rebuild more mass. But honestly, to lose that fat bruh. Keep lifting hard, increase your calories a little bit(100-200 calories all from protein if possible) and just go hard on the cardio. I'm not a trainer or anything, but whenever I plateau, I've found that if I increase calories and increase cardio I usually burst through it.
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Its ? mayne...especially Muscle-Tech

I was going to make a thread exposing the whole supplement company

Where regular people like us can get the ingredients to make our own supplements in your own kitchen for the cheap!

Even how to stack the most basic supplements for steroid like effects but most of my threads fall on deaf ears and I dont wanna type all that knowledge up for nothing so ? it!

Just go with the advice my man Idi is spitting to you!
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Its ? mayne...especially Muscle-Tech

I was going to make a thread exposing the whole supplement company

Where regular people like us can get the ingredients to make our own supplements in your own kitchen for the cheap!

Even how to stack the most basic supplements for steroid like effects but most of my threads fall on deaf ears and I dont wanna type all that knowledge up for nothing so ? it!

Just go with the advice my man Idi is spitting to you!

PM me these steroid like effects playa
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    There are no, absolutely no supplements that produce steroid-like effects except for steroids. They are in a class completely on their own.
  • Millions Knives
    edited August 2011
    There are no, absolutely no supplements that produce steroid-like effects except for steroids. They are in a class completely on their own.

ok..........
  • Millions Knives
    edited August 2011
    PM me these steroid like effects playa

Gimme a while....this is going to be a very large amount of information I type....but it will be worth it, and you'll be the first I let know.
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    ok..........

Give me a supplement or combination thereof that will put 20-30 pounds of lean tissue on you in 6 weeks?
  • truth spitter
    edited August 2011
    Gimme a while....this is going to be a very large amount of information I type....but it will be worth it, and you'll be the first I let know.

aight props on that
  • truth spitter
    edited August 2011
    Give me a supplement or combination thereof that will put 20-30 pounds of lean tissue on you in 6 weeks?

is that even possible right now with the illegal drugs they got?
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    is that even possible right now with the illegal drugs they got?

If enough gear is ran yes. The illegal drugs they have now, if the source is legitimate, are pretty much the same things that arnold and them were using in the 70's when it was legal.

I used the upper range of gains to highlight my point tho. No amount of creatine, NO, protein powder, ect. will give you those gains otherwise you wouldn't need to run gear, even just to compete at most amateur level events. Mostly, 20-30 lbs will be gained by a moderate dosage over 12 weeks, not including water weight retained by the use of certain compounds and body fat gained if one is trying to bulk, but you realize that 30 lbs of lean tissue is like going from a size M shirt to an XL just to give you a visual.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    If enough gear is ran yes. The illegal drugs they have now, if the source is legitimate, are pretty much the same things that arnold and them were using in the 70's when it was legal.

I used the upper range of gains to highlight my point tho. No amount of creatine, NO, protein powder, ect. will give you those gains otherwise you wouldn't need to run gear, even just to compete at most amateur level events. Mostly, 20-30 lbs will be gained by a moderate dosage over 12 weeks, not including water weight retained by the use of certain compounds and body fat gained if one is trying to bulk, but you realize that 30 lbs of lean tissue is like going from a size M shirt to an XL just to give you a visual.

Is that even physically possible?
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Is that even physically possible?

Naturally? No. Steroids basically either are or are converted by the body into testosterone or testosterone-like compounds, some of which are many times more potent than test. Basically people take these drugs to boost effective anabolic (muscle building) levels well past the upper natural limits. For example. testosterone cypionate, a mid-half life form of testosterone has been known to be run at 2000+ mg a week, while the average male in his prime produces only between 400-600 mgs a week with 800 mg weekly being the upper limit of natural production (i.e. genetically gifted). So, you have people with enough test in their system to equal 5-6 men in their PRIME test production period, yeah its easily possible.