Who really won the beef outside the booth, Ja or 50?

international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Face Off Forum
? forgettin that errytime ja and crew and 50 and crew went head to head, 50 ended up on the losing side, either gettin stabbed the ? up or gettin beat wit a crotch, lmaooo....i see how yall like to downplay that ? , but Ja outside of the booth never took an L agaisnt fif, while fif took 2 L's.

Comments

• MarcAntoine
    MarcAntoine Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2011
    ? forgettin that errytime ja and crew and 50 and crew went head to head, 50 ended up on the losing side, either gettin stabbed the ? up or gettin beat wit a crotch, lmaooo....i see how yall like to downplay that ? , but Ja outside of the booth never took an L agaisnt fif, while fif took 2 L's.

U forgot gettin his ass beat in Atlanta
  • international
    edited August 2011
    U forgot gettin his ass beat in Atlanta

who got they ass beat in ATL?
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    What happened outside the booth cant be proven with 100 percent facts....We all saw the ether that happened in the booth... Ja Lost
  • MarcAntoine
    edited August 2011
    who got they ass beat in ATL?

50 did..they squared up in atlanta...50 snuffed him and Ja beat his ass
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    rofl @ ja beatin 50's ass in atlanta hahahahaha'

comedy

like this pic

Lap-dance-from-hell.jpg
  • MarcAntoine
    edited August 2011
    rofl @ ja beatin 50's ass in atlanta hahahahaha'

comedy

like this pic

Lap-dance-from-hell.jpg

All I kno is 5o put a restraining order against Lorenzo, Irv, and Ja. Thats sum sucka ? if u ask me.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    lol @ restraining orders from non-existent police officers in non-existent precints
  • international
    edited August 2011
    What happened outside the booth cant be proven with 100 percent facts....We all saw the ether that happened in the booth... Ja Lost

are you serious??? How about 50 showin his stab wounds and both of their camps and ? talkin bout the encounters on dvds...and Yayo talkin bout how they were goin to sue Ja and how they were goin to be rich, smh, but got talked out of it by bang em smurf and them who confirmed the ? , ? outta here....I know yall ? tryna stan but both camps did all the ? talkin but only one camp CARRIED THAT ? OUT, ONLY ONE CAMP BROUGHT THAT ? TO REAL LIFE...

FIF GOT HIS ASS BEAT, SMH@ GETTIN STAB AND THE ? THAT STABBED YOU, TAlKIN BOUT THAT ? AND BRAGGIN ABOUT IT (black child) AND HE AIN'T GETTIN TOUCH, YOU SEEM HIM AGAIN AND HIS OTHER ? GIVES YOU THAT CROTCH TREATMENT, LMAOOOO....
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    50 did..they squared up in atlanta...50 snuffed him and Ja beat his ass

edited August 2011
    lmaooo i see yall in denial, yall be like "nah, that couldn't have happened, look at all those muscles Curtis has, its impossible for a dude smaller than him to beat his ass, nah, i refuse to believe it", lmaoooo, yall lookin real pitiful right now.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    FIF GOT HIS ASS BEAT, SMH@ GETTIN STAB AND THE ? THAT STABBED YOU, TAlKIN BOUT THAT ? AND BRAGGIN ABOUT IT (black child) AND HE AIN'T GETTIN TOUCH, YOU SEEM HIM AGAIN AND HIS OTHER ? GIVES YOU THAT CROTCH TREATMENT, LMAOOOO....
    Blackchild???
    HA!!!
    *Alf*
    Stabbing 50 is the HL of his success. But $100 you can't say a hook from one of his songs
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    are you serious??? How about 50 showin his stab wounds and both of their camps and ? talkin bout the encounters on dvds...and Yayo talkin bout how they were goin to sue Ja and how they were goin to be rich, smh, but got talked out of it by bang em smurf and them who confirmed the ? , ? outta here....I know yall ? tryna stan but both camps did all the ? talkin but only one camp CARRIED THAT ? OUT, ONLY ONE CAMP BROUGHT THAT ? TO REAL LIFE...

But no one cares anymore...Ja's in his cell on PC eating PB&J sandwiches, listening to the local radio station...Ja Lost
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    is this thread really asking this question seriously?

? must have no common sense
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    "ima ja rule that n*gga, ima ja rule you on some 50 ? "---alley boy
  • MarcAntoine
    edited August 2011
    You saw that fight? What happened

Elaborate on how it went down

"Retribution related to the robbery continued, according to Ja, in March 2000, when 50 Cent was attacked by the Murder Inc. posse outside the Hit Factory. The Lorenzos punched 50 Cent, and Gill stabbed him in the chest. 50 Cent was treated for a laceration to the chest and a partially collapsed lung at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt hospital and later received an order of protection against the trio of men—which he denies he sought. In the tougher-than-thou world of hip-hop, the order of protection was interpreted by some as an admission of weakness. The Source published its contents in its February 2003 issue, and a Website called Getsmedia.com posted the order with the message: “Real street ni99as don’t snitch. 50 Cent does not rep the street. He is a coward and a liar . . . you can’t deny court documents!”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/features/n_9562/index1.html

I forgot about the Atlanta fight I jus remember Ja Rule talkin about it and since 5o never elaborated on the situation I'm believing Ja. Nol disrespect to 50 but dude definitely got hiass beat on more than one occasion by Murder Inc.
  • international
    edited August 2011
    But no one cares anymore...Ja's in his cell on PC eating PB&J sandwiches, listening to the local radio station...Ja Lost

lmao, i see how your argument changed, that will be all.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? forgettin that errytime ja and crew and 50 and crew went head to head, 50 ended up on the losing side, either gettin stabbed the ? up or gettin beat wit a crotch

word?!?!?!?!?! I didnt hear about that...how do you beat some one with a crotch? u saying they ? ??
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    "Retribution related to the robbery continued, according to Ja, in March 2000, when 50 Cent was attacked by the Murder Inc. posse outside the Hit Factory. The Lorenzos punched 50 Cent, and Gill stabbed him in the chest. 50 Cent was treated for a laceration to the chest and a partially collapsed lung at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt hospital and later received an order of protection against the trio of men—which he denies he sought. In the tougher-than-thou world of hip-hop, the order of protection was interpreted by some as an admission of weakness. The Source published its contents in its February 2003 issue, and a Website called Getsmedia.com posted the order with the message: “Real street ni99as don’t snitch. 50 Cent does not rep the street. He is a coward and a liar . . . you can’t deny court documents!”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/features/n_9562/index1.html

I forgot about the Atlanta fight I jus remember Ja Rule talkin about it and since 5o never elaborated on the situation I'm believing Ja. Nol disrespect to 50 but dude definitely got hiass beat on more than one occasion by Murder Inc.

50 elaborated by sayin he snuffed the ?
  • international
    edited August 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Outside the booth Ja couldnt make a record or get a deal OUTSIDE music to save his life as a result of their beef he couldn't even make the money to PAY his tax bill to Uncle Sam. Ja is doing 3 & a half years and by the time he come out ? wont remember him hell be memory & a catchphrase.

if ? won't remember him, then how he goin be a memory and a catchphrase? lmaooo, yall even contradictin yaseleves, and Ja will be remembered for as long as 50 is, ja will always co-exist as long as 50 is around becuz of they history...and fif get his ass handed to him everytime they met is a part of their history like it or not.
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    But the real question is.........why is anyone even participating in this troll thread?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    "ima ja rule you n*gga, ima ja rule you on some 50 ? "---alley boy

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

whats this Crotch u speak of????
  • P-Unit Productions
    edited August 2011
    T/S aint even a troll...it's personalized computerized spam
  • boss jay
    boss jay Members Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    50 Told that should be the end of the discussion
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Basically

And ja currently doin 3.5 in the pen

50 is sittin on hundreds of millions

Ja rule lost the battle and war in and out the booth

....Took the words right out my mouth bruh. SMH @ this even needing to be discussed.