Options
2»

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Ah i see what you mean. Ive been reading up on it and it sounds like they have been imporoving a whole bunch of stuff like the battles and the crafting. I think ill check it out. So you think rift is gonna be a dead game here soon? i might just check out Rift for a week or more and if im not into it try out FF14

i think the only chance Rift has of surviving is to go F2P and soon. it's a good game no question, but not worth 15 bucks a month. check it out for the free week. as for FFXIV, i'm gonna wait for the 1.2 update to be released in october to give it another shot.

also add Vindictus to list list of F2P recommendations. i downloaded that last night. ? is ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Word, let me know how you like FF14 and get back to me. ill start out with Rift, once everquest next comes out tho im headin to that haha.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I made a decent chunk of change in FFXI making and then selling currency.. before it got oversaturated.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Play anything now a days Pain?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Play anything now a days Pain?

Nah no time... sucks yo..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just started getting into these a couple weeks ago. I have Champions online and Aion so far.

Champions is cool for what it is. The character customization is crazy. It's cool seeing what some of the other folks have done with their chars. Plus my xbox controller is compatible with the game. So I'm about to go HAM on this PC. Aion is basically another medieval dungeon crawerl, but it's good as well. My only complaint with both games is the lack of an engaging story. They're all too cliche at this point.

I'm looking forward to trying out "Tera" and "Blade and Soul". Unfortunately, they're both stuck in limbo at the moment.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to trying out "Tera" and "Blade and Soul". Unfortunately, they're both stuck in limbo at the moment.

beta testing for Tera Online in the U.S. begins in early spring 2012. should sign up now if you are interested.

also if you want another hack n slash mmo that is compatable with a control pad, check out Rusty Hearts which i believe is just going into open beta this week. it's not bad at all.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That tera game looks bad ass for sure. ill read up on that blade of soul
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MMO games are a waste of ? time, its never ending the ? they make you go through. I still play them cause a couple of friends end up hopping on that ? and I'm just not a single player dude at heart.