Longest You've Gone Without Sex?

Options

Comments

• DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH............you cant help these ? .

And bisexual ? is worse, they just greedy muhfuckkas..........any holes a goal.

Not appreciating the heavenly ? correctly.......smh
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thank you for showcasing some hetero visuals....I'll contribute as well...

props to you on this vid disciplined insight. andressa is 1 SEXY-ASS brasilena! i've had my eye on her for a min and some secs. fly guy.
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    My point was, if you ask someone about their sexual history, do you think a person is going to be 100% honest about what they did, or their body count? We all know the social stigmas attached to sex, and what it would mean, in this case, for a female to have a high body count. We also know what it means if a guy were to ever admit to having homosexual contact.

So, even if I were to ask, is it wrong for me to expect that this person more than likely will lie to me? Should I even put myself in such a position? Or should I let the past be the past, worry about what is going on now, getting tested to be safe, and continuing on?

As you said, if I can't pick up on certain things he does as a man that may send off the gaydar, then I'm ? up as a woman.

from your argument it seems more like you're condoning the liar in the relationship or would rather live in ignorance than to know the truth. that "ignorance is bliss" defense is weak ? . i'd much rather know AND ask when i get to initially know the person, if people start out lying to me i keep a close eye on them then drop them if they got too much ? with them.

oh yeah, the T/S is gayer than a lil' b album title:

[IMG]http://www.killerhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lil-b-im-? -album-cover.jpg[/IMG]
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    You consistently throw these shots at me and I've never even interacted or acknowledged you once over the 2 years I've posted here.
    You really need a hobby dude.

The jokes in here are lame as ? and redundant, a bunch of dudes trying to prove their manhood by ganging up on the ? dude. ? is just childish, like I said, I think the homophobes are the most suspect, they always try to hard and act like they have something to prove. This thread is proof of that.

I really doubt any of these dudes here fear homosexuals.

Anyways, my question is and always will be "why do homosexuals have to wear their sexuality like a badge of honor?". It's a lot different from race, where you can't help but being spotted as black, native, asian, indian, etc and be subjected to bias based on that. Homosexuality is completely unlike race in that NO ONE EVER HAS TO KNOW. Homosexuals, by and large, are attention ? , that's the only reason I can see for all the overt displays of their sexuality and the constant invasion of the public psyche with their "LOOK AT MEEEE, I'M ? " antics.

Maybe a lot of dudes here are simply tired of it, especially when the t/s has stated it repeatedly in the past that he's ? /bisexual.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    I really doubt any of these dudes here fear homosexuals.

Anyways, my question is and always will be "why do homosexuals have to wear their sexuality like a badge of honor?". It's a lot different from race, where you can't help but being spotted as black, native, asian, indian, etc and be subjected to bias based on that. Homosexuality is completely unlike race in that NO ONE EVER HAS TO KNOW. Homosexuals, by and large, are attention ? , that's the only reason I can see for all the overt displays of their sexuality and the constant invasion of the public psyche with their "LOOK AT MEEEE, I'M ? " antics.

Maybe a lot of dudes here are simply tired of it, especially when the t/s has stated it repeatedly in the past that he's ? /bisexual.

ok...and some straight men don't wear their homophobia and sexual conquest as badges of honor? as if the level of the greater their contempt for homosexuality, the more women he's ? the greater his masculinity..... we know better than that though..... any man who is secure in his manhood and sexuality is not threatened by people, places or things that are not their concern and are not concerned with them.
  • king bloo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok...and some straight men don't wear their homophobia and sexual conquest as badges of honor? as if the level of the greater their contempt for homosexuality, the more women he's ? the greater his masculinity..... we know better than that though..... any man who is secure in his manhood and sexuality is not threatened by people, places or things that are not their concern and are not concerned with them.

let's just get this straight right now, there's no such thing as homophobia. The term "homophobia" is the new "anti-semetic" and homosexuals and their sympathizers use it as such. Same for the whole reverse-psychology fueled statement "any man secure in his sexuality...", it's all a bunch of ? . I can be secure in my manhood and still not like the ? . It's not that I'm concerned with it, but when I see ? runnin around like this:

296192316.jpg
    99261920.jpg
    x2_4fee01a.jpeg
    28235877.jpg

You can't help but to speak on it or be annoyed.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited August 2011
    Options
    let's just get this straight right now, there's no such thing as homophobia. The term "homophobia" is the new "anti-semetic" and homosexuals and their sympathizers use it as such. Same for the whole reverse-psychology fueled statement "any man secure in his sexuality...", it's all a bunch of ? . I can be secure in my manhood and still not like the ? . It's not that I'm concerned with it, but when I see ? runnin around like this:

296192316.jpg
    99261920.jpg
    x2_4fee01a.jpeg
    28235877.jpg

You can't help but to speak on it or be annoyed.

i hate that ? too
    why dress like a girl?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    why sleep with a girl and not tell her that u've also slept with men? not cool at all. she'll ? you when she finds out

i doubt it
    its in the past
    i dont ask about her past
  • king bloo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i doubt it
    its in the past
    i dont ask about her past

your past will come back to haunt you, and when it does, be prepared. You will lose everything bruh, including your child. Ole girl ain't finna hear all that "it's in the past" ? .
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'ma continue to call him a tonsil jockey and cumbucket, NOT cuz he's ? or do I have anything against people and their choice to be ? , but how u gonna ruin threads with a bunch of ? talk and act like u want to be accepted as Bi now and not be ridiculed for it.

Some ? get too much respect B. The Caping is disgusting.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    your past will come back to haunt you, and when it does, be prepared. You will lose everything bruh, including your child. Ole girl ain't finna hear all that "it's in the past" ? .

i doubt that
    its not like a dude go walk up and tell her we ?
    and ill always have access to my child
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i doubt that

Doesn't matter... you'll relapse soon enough and your child will walk in on you slumped over your dresser with your drawers around your ankles.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Doesn't matter... you'll relapse soon enough and your child will walk in on you slumped over your dresser with your drawers around your ankles.

the same way you saw your father i assume
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the same way you saw your father i assume

lol @ that weak comeback.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    lol @ that weak comeback.

what you said was weak
    i prefer to ?
    not be ?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what you said was weak
    i prefer to ? men
    not be ? by women

smh @ my finger-snappin', ankle-grabbin' life

• ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? so corny on this site
    they gotta edit post and hope i get mad
    good for you
    how original
  • king bloo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i doubt that

just bein real with you bruh, the ? can happen. Don't doubt that ? for even a minute. I've had exes walk up on me and my ole lady a few times where they made it VERY obvious that we used to ? back inna day. ? was a lil awkward but we took it in stride 'cause they see what they coulda had, but imagine YOUR case. You run into some dude that makes it painfully obvious that y'all were ? around back inna day, how well will that go over with her?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    just bein real with you bruh, the ? can happen. Don't doubt that ? for even a minute. I've had exes walk up on me and my ole lady a few times where they made it VERY obvious that we used to ? back inna day. ? was a lil awkward but we took it in stride 'cause they see what they coulda had, but imagine YOUR case. You run into some dude that makes it painfully obvious that y'all were ? around back inna day, how well will that go over with her?

? aint hapnin
    no need to keep tellin u this
  • ItzGravitation
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So whats the longest anyone's went without sex since having it?
  • MicFamiliar
    MicFamiliar Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Longest for me was 3 months. Was focusing on gettin my money right.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never had sex dont want to and i dont really care.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never had sex dont want to and i dont really care.

you crazy
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been 20 years without sex, still a ? .