How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Forum of Fame
Real talk this seems to be a dying skill in women today. Ya'll act like just cuz you can vote and get high paying jobs you too good to walk your funky ass up to the food table and make the love of your life a plate to eat.

Heaven forbid you at a BBQ and she don't get you your food first and an older woman catches her missteppin, your girl gon get cursed out.

Comments

• hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Real talk this seems to be a dying skill in women today. Ya'll act like just cuz you can vote and get high paying jobs you too good to walk your funky ass up to the food table and make the love of your life a plate to eat.

Heaven forbid you at a BBQ and she don't get you your food first and an older woman catches her missteppin, your girl gon get cursed out.

I always fix his plate. Always. I dont think my dude has fixed his own plate in over a year. Even when he had friends over for the game or fight or whatever I'll fix him a plate with the finger foods and ? .

And I wish another ? would even attempt to fix my man a plate. I'll bust that ? head wide thee ? open.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *waits for the ladies to answer
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL that was my next question

Would ya'll be cool with another woman fixing your man a plate if you don't feel like it?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? you crazy! You go from talking the nuclear family and how the black help ? it. To this!

I was at a BBQ and this broad tried to act to all hard while every other women made their women a plate. They clowned her ass unitl she did it. My wifey was the first one up there. I felt bad for dude. Having a respectful 7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>having a lazy dime!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uhhhhhhh

my and my ex fixed our own plates most time, sometimes we would fix plates for each other if we were tired
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    ? you crazy! You go from talking the nuclear family and how the black help ? it. To this!

I was at a BBQ and this broad tried to act to all hard while every other women made their women a plate. They clowned her ass unitl she did it. My wifey was the first one up there. I felt bad for dude. Having a respectful 7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>having a lazy dime!

Word up man these pretty ? aint got no home training
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, real talk
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you should learn how to make your own plate, ? .
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options

6a00d834515ddf69e20120a8cb42a2970b-800wi

you gon learn oh ya you gon learn
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bird anymore updates coming to the ic?

or is this the finished product
    more to come
    LOL that was my next question

Would ya'll be cool with another woman fixing your man a plate if you don't feel like it?

hell naw I aint cool with that ? . Even if I didnt feel like fixin his plate I would get my ass up and do it and not say ? about it. A few weeks ago we had a little dinner with some friends and this one chick asked a few of the guys was they ready to eat and she would fix the plates. I politely told her you fix whoever else plate you want to but dont fix Chaze a plate cause I got that. She was all no its okay I'll fix his plate to. Before I knew it I had done snapped out on her and called her all kinds of ? and other ? . *Sh* My homegirl had to calm me down. *sh* thats why I dont like new ? coming around because they act like they dont got good sense.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i mean...if he asks, i'll fix it, but for the most part we fix our own plates

lately though, when i cook, i'll go ahead and fix his plate cuz i know he gotta go to work...but as far as cookouts and ? , its every man for themselves
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm just saying... do something yourself for once.

& i know how to make myself a plate.. thank you very much.
    females weren't designed to cook for men.
    get like Towers.
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    more to come

hell naw I aint cool with that ? . Even if I didnt feel like fixin his plate I would get my ass up and do it and not say ? about it. A few weeks ago we had a little dinner with some friends and this one chick asked a few of the guys was they ready to eat and she would fix the plates. I politely told her you fix whoever else plate you want to but dont fix Chaze a plate cause I got that. She was all no its okay I'll fix his plate to. Before I knew it I had done snapped out on her and called her all kinds of ? and other ? . *Sh* My homegirl had to calm me down. *sh* thats why I dont like new ? coming around because they act like they dont got good sense.

Real ? ? ! Let a ? fix your man a plate and next thing u know, she gon be suckin his ?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loololololol

um

naw girl it don't work like that
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options

get like Towers.
    ROFL get the ? outta here with that. You gon be a lonely ass ?
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options

And I wish another ? would even attempt to fix my man a plate. I'll bust that ? head wide thee ? open.

lmao realest ? said on the ic today :tu...and i wish his ass would try to eat off a plate another chick fixed lmao!!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol great thread title
  • caddo man
    edited April 2010
    Options

get like Towers.

If you dont cook and make his plate another chick will while giving good dome at the same time. I cant eat good ? , alone.
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ROFL get the ? outta here with that. You gon be a lonely ass ?

lol lonely ass ? ?? naa

your title says" How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man"

the fact is, you the lazy hoe.

and looking at your avi, you the one that's gonna be the lonely ass ? .
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do I even need to answer this? :confused:
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    more to come

lmao @ her act of kindness being taken as an encroachment upon your "territory"

females never cease to amaze me
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    lmao realest ? said on the ic today :tu...and i wish his ass would try to eat off a plate another chick fixed lmao!!

lol he knows better, my sister fixed him a plate one time cause i had went to the liqour store. This fool didnt touch the plate at all, just left it sitting on the counter. If it aint my momma or his momma fixing his plate, then he better not touch it
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol lonely ass ? ?? naa

your title says" How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man"

the fact is, you the lazy hoe.

and looking at your avi, you the one that's gonna be the lonely ass ? .
    21jauyf.jpg

Give you ten years and you gon wonder what happened while you got two kids by two ? both named Tavonte

And ya CC I know u good for nothing
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Some other chick is going to make your mans plate for him.

Unless his like me.

I'd rather make my own plate, cause I like my food set a certain way, but I could teach the wifey my personal preferences.
  • caddo man
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Show me a chick that wont fix a plate, I will show you a dude that has another women on the side.15g5wjl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.