Essence Essentials - Ruff Draft Presents… Japanese Joy Vol. 2

2»

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Draft could you do me a massive favor and drop me both the tracklisting's for japanese joy 1 & 2, i wanna sort them out in seperate playlists....?

Sure:

Volume one for anyone who wants it:

Ruff Draft Presents... Japanese Joy

RuffDraftPresentsJapaneseJoy.jpg?t=1280703424

Tracklist

1. DJ Okawari - Evening Comes 2
    2. Ayur - Children of the Earth
    3. Infumiai Kuminai - Never Ending Story (Track by ノリミツ)
    4. Michita - Footsteps
    5. re: plus - Everlasting Truth
    6. Michita - Come Here
    7. re: plus - Getting Close
    8. Michita - Memorial
    9. DJ Whitesmith - Haku
    10. DJ Nozawa - Moby/My Weakness
    11. Michita - Kankami
    12. re: plus Featuring Nick Smalc- Never Looking Back
    13. OVALL - Take U to Somewhere
    14. Hammadi - Clapper
    15. Suburban - Suburban (Love 2)
    16. Himuki Featuring Sene - Hold On
    17. re: plus Featuring Cise Star (of CYNE) - Sol
    18. DJ Deckstream Featuring Lupe Fiasco, Verbal and Sarah Green - Can You Let Me Know
    19. Himuki Featuring Raashan Ahmad - Alright
    20. DJ Tonk Featuring Pismo - My Underground Life
    21. DJ Mitsu The Beats Featuring Elzhi - Get'em Up
    22. SEEDA Featuring サイプレス上野, BACHLOGIC - Hell's Kitchen
    23. SEEDA - Dear Japan
    24. DJ Deckstream Featuring Bahamadia - Still Here

And the track list for Volume 2 is as of the first page of this thread:
    RuffDraftPresentsJapaneseJoyVol2.jpg

Ruff Draft Presents Japanese Joy Vol. 2

Track List:

01 DJ Nozawa Feat. 菅野よう子 - I Do
    02 DJ Nozawa Feat. 坂本龍一 - Endroll
    03 re: plus - Moonscape
    04 Michita - Alleguro
    05 Rebel Clique - Let Me Go (If You Don't Love Me)
    06 re: plus - White Avenue
    07 Ayur - I Miss You
    08 DJ Okawari - Luv Letter
    09 Uyama Hiroto - 81 Summer
    10 Michita - Dtrmination
    11 Minmi - Shiki No Uta (Song of the Seasons)
    12 Michita - Reop
    13 Naked Artz - Yume (Remix)
    14 Nomak - Anger of the Earth
    15 ShinSight Trio - Early Dayz Amazement

Have I made it as two different albums now in your iTunes? Must be moving up in the world… haha
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    No problem Ishi, I'm glad you're enjoying it :tu How do you think it stacks up against Volume One? The Third Volume is going to contain Nujabes for the first time and final time to cap off the trilogy…

Mad late:

There both great but I'm liking Volume two better overall.

When you plan on dropping the last?
  • RuffDraft
    edited September 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    Mad late:

There both great but I'm liking Volume two better overall.

When you plan on dropping the last?

I'm unsure, I want to make it as good as the first and second; but with tracks by atists that people aren't aware of; tempted to wait a year and drop it again as a sort of annual thing… could always do a stop-gap Nujabes Essentials for those that want to hear the greatest of the greatest; in fact, he's more than likely on the cards for an artist of the month.

I think it'd be best to wait as well 'cos I'm delving deeper into Anime soundtracks too; so I'm finding more obscure stuff there as well… do you want it ASAP?

What makes vol. 2 better?
  • bidmunchies
    bidmunchies Members Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    Be safe in the knowledge that you will know who you're bidding against. View 'opponents' facebook profile by taking advantage of BidMunchie's fair play system to earn yourself fantastic prizes and incredible discounts!
  • Ishi
    edited October 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    I'm unsure, I want to make it as good as the first and second; but with tracks by atists that people aren't aware of; tempted to wait a year and drop it again as a sort of annual thing… could always do a stop-gap Nujabes Essentials for those that want to hear the greatest of the greatest; in fact, he's more than likely on the cards for an artist of the month.

I think it'd be best to wait as well 'cos I'm delving deeper into Anime soundtracks too; so I'm finding more obscure stuff there as well… do you want it ASAP?

What makes vol. 2 better?

I can wait for the thid you don't have to rush i loved every track on the 2nd one were on the 1st i had a very i wasn't feeling the chill vibe in the 2nd got me me listening from the first track to finish.

Both of them stay playing in my itunes tho

Good stuff bro

Hey can you suggest me some more J hip hop albums on the lines of DJ Nozawa or some of the cats that you had tracks in vol 2?

I was feeling After Words and Absorption so much i uploaded them to my channel haha.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    I can wait for the thid you don't have to rush i loved every track on the 2nd one were on the 1st i had a very i wasn't feeling the chill vibe in the 2nd got me me listening from the first track to finish.

Both of them stay playing in my itunes tho

Good stuff bro

Hey can you suggest me some more J hip hop albums on the lines of DJ Nozawa or some of the cats that you had tracks in vol 2?

I was feeling After Words and Absorption so much i uploaded them to my channel haha.

Yeah, I remember people saying the first one didn't flow as well at first; they said that the first 10 or so tracks should have been a completely separate playlist from the rest, but I tried to encompass all of J-Hip-Hop back then as I thought this would be my ONLY dedicated Japanese hip hop mix for The Essence. I'm glad it wasn't though and I'm glad people here will listen to it as well…

Lol that's good that some of the tracks made your channel :tu I'll have to subscribe :tu

Yeah, sure:

1246812512_dj_okawari-mirror_600.jpg
    DJ Okawari - Mirror:
    it's the album that contains Luv Letter. But it also contains Evening Comes 2, which was featured on my volume one. Really solid album, features tracks like this:
    uyama.jpg
    Uyama Hiroto - A son of the Sun
    Uyama has worked on some of the greatest Nujabes tracks; he released this album a good few years ago now, but it still gets spins. Very talented.

20100108_1127319.jpg
    AL_1854.jpg?1231863290
    Lastly, Michita and his whole discography!!!

It'd help to know who you know already, but that's definitely a good start for you :tu
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    I need audio!!!!!! lol.. i will come back to this thread once i get the audio working lol.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I need audio!!!!!! lol.. i will come back to this thread once i get the audio working lol.

Lol. You see the audio on the first page though right? Mediafire link? Either way, enjoy once you have sound lol.
  • Ishi
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Ruff been listening to A Son Of The Sun beautiful album since you posted and some of Mirror haven't yet checked out though.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Ruff been listening to A Son Of The Sun beautiful album since you posted and some of Mirror haven't yet checked out though.

Yeah, it's a great album; there's loads that you should check though, I think I may drop Japanese Joy Vol. 3 for Christmas.