The Ancient Alien Theory

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
For those of you that believe this, why? What REAL proof is there? Not no "painted pictures" or "carved stones" that can be interpreted in ANY way other than "alien".

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im still not sure about if they exist or not
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    followers of malachi Z swear this is the reality of life
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    followers of malachi Z swear this is the reality of life

It is an interesting THEORY. See, THEORY is the word they still use, hell even the believers of this idea say THEORY. I find it extremely interesting though. But I want to know how they get space ships from angels, and all that bull.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im up in the air on this, alot of stuff I have written off on some fake ? but this topic has alot of evidence to support the theories. The cave paintings are remarkable, although they werent professional artist back then I mean they drew people with Helmets, Antennas, space ships. In Egypt the drew pictures depicting light bulbs although electricity was far from discovered. Scientist are saying that certain stones can only be cut by diamond yet they have architecture with that type of stone and precision cuts through them. Written accounts of people coming from the sky in flying ships. (If your a christian follower you should believe this considering ? came down in a flying machine in the bible). The whole area of Nazca, yes I think the large figures were for tribal ritual or irrigation however the tops of mountains completely cut away with no trace of debris anywhere and the surrounding mountains all perfectly untouched? I mean the strips on top of those mountains are so similar to modern day runways its amazing. Then we have believed for so long that people didnt understand the aerodynamics of flight then we find trinkets in mexico showing planes with upright tails made when advanced flight was not even thought of. Theres alot of evidence to support the theory thats why I study it but as for now Im not a believer in it but the evidence to support it is really piling up.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The meaning of the word (G)od more or less to ancient people could mean those who came down from the sky.
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im up in the air on this, alot of stuff I have written off on some fake ? but this topic has alot of evidence to support the theories. The cave paintings are remarkable, although they werent professional artist back then I mean they drew people with Helmets, Antennas, space ships. In Egypt the drew pictures depicting light bulbs although electricity was far from discovered. Scientist are saying that certain stones can only be cut by diamond yet they have architecture with that type of stone and precision cuts through them. Written accounts of people coming from the sky in flying ships. (If your a christian follower you should believe this considering ? came down in a flying machine in the bible). The whole area of Nazca, yes I think the large figures were for tribal ritual or irrigation however the tops of mountains completely cut away with no trace of debris anywhere and the surrounding mountains all perfectly untouched? I mean the strips on top of those mountains are so similar to modern day runways its amazing. Then we have believed for so long that people didnt understand the aerodynamics of flight then we find trinkets in mexico showing planes with upright tails made when advanced flight was not even thought of. Theres alot of evidence to support the theory thats why I study it but as for now Im not a believer in it but the evidence to support it is really piling up.

Yeah, no doubt. Seen all of that as well. But why are we to take away the marvels these people made? They didn't have technology right, but they didn't have technology to STOP them as well. Today we have TV's, music etc etc which doesn't let out minds travel to wonders like theirs did.

They had stars, astrology to wonder about. These things out there were amazing, so they had days, months and years to think things up. Many things come about by accident (their "light bulb" idea) in which no one today has proven as a LIGHT BULB, only as an electric current.

As for the pyramids, why does it have to be alien made? The stones may have been heavy, all that. But drawings show humans PULLING these stones. I've yet to see a picture of some alien beam hovering them from A to B.

I'm glad you think the huge stones are there for ritual because I cannot see why Easter Island carvings of humans would be of interest to aliens who supposedly created us.

The trinkets in Mexico are super bizarre in the sense that, "that's some crazy ? " type thing. Funny thing was they said, "there's nothing in nature that resembles them" (speaking of the tails to be exact) and in that, sharks could have been resembled like that.

As for that whole site, with the interlocking stones that could have only been cut with diamonds, who's to say they weren't able to come across it? It is an earthly material. Has that site been excavated? Been searched for any type of building material? It's seemed to just have been assumed.

The cave paintings can too be explained. Most of the "space helmet" paintings to me look like what could be used in a tribal ritual, dancing around the fire type thing. Antennas though I don't see them as. I seem them as more of a halo type thing, a glow it gives off.

The one carving of that Lord Pican dude, the Mayan dude who has a image of him in a supposed "rocket ship" is interesting. That's the only thing I look at and say, "ummmm". I cannot explain that. They say it resembles him going DOWN to the underworld but to me it looks up. That one is a strange one.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yeah, no doubt. Seen all of that as well. But why are we to take away the marvels these people made? They didn't have technology right, but they didn't have technology to STOP them as well. Today we have TV's, music etc etc which doesn't let out minds travel to wonders like theirs did.

They had stars, astrology to wonder about. These things out there were amazing, so they had days, months and years to think things up. Many things come about by accident (their "light bulb" idea) in which no one today has proven as a LIGHT BULB, only as an electric current.

As for the pyramids, why does it have to be alien made? The stones may have been heavy, all that. But drawings show humans PULLING these stones. I've yet to see a picture of some alien beam hovering them from A to B.

I'm glad you think the huge stones are there for ritual because I cannot see why Easter Island carvings of humans would be of interest to aliens who supposedly created us.

The trinkets in Mexico are super bizarre in the sense that, "that's some crazy ? " type thing. Funny thing was they said, "there's nothing in nature that resembles them" (speaking of the tails to be exact) and in that, sharks could have been resembled like that.

As for that whole site, with the interlocking stones that could have only been cut with diamonds, who's to say they weren't able to come across it? It is an earthly material. Has that site been excavated? Been searched for any type of building material? It's seemed to just have been assumed.

The cave paintings can too be explained. Most of the "space helmet" paintings to me look like what could be used in a tribal ritual, dancing around the fire type thing. Antennas though I don't see them as. I seem them as more of a halo type thing, a glow it gives off.

The one carving of that Lord Pican dude, the Mayan dude who has a image of him in a supposed "rocket ship" is interesting. That's the only thing I look at and say, "ummmm". I cannot explain that. They say it resembles him going DOWN to the underworld but to me it looks up. That one is a strange one.

The reason I believe they were light bulbs more so than just currents is in these caves where those pictures were depicted there is no light to see, there is no evidence of torches or fire being used to light the chambers and halls so how else could they have lit them.

Another thing is the pyramids that you were talking about, the pictures do show them dragging stones up the pyramids by slaves but at the same time archeoligists and architects have agreed basically theres very unreleastic chances thats how they did it, and to have built then in 10-20 years is basically impossible. For them to drag some of these stones would have required hundreds of strong men, being slaves built them they were likely malnurished and weak which means they would have had thousands of workers to a stone. Im not saying that isnt how it was done, but I think the alien theories could make for a good argument. Another thing I found wierd is that all the pyramids in the world the entrances face the same direction and they are all built or certain geographical lines, and also are built the same way. Alot of people say its just a coincidence but come on thousands of pyramids the exact same type, poistioning its just hard to believe its only a coincidence. As for me I believe they had ancient travelers not the whole ohhh green guy ina space ship type but human beings who traveled the planet and brought and shared knowledge with others. I mean I always found it wierd that native americans have seen white men before the pilgrims.

And yea the lord pacal guys tomb had a very intreresting painting on it, the strange thing is they found a clay figuring acually with a man sitting in a rocket the same way modern men do today even down to the details of hoses, pedals etc.. same exact image that was depicted on Pacals tomb.

And as far as the first thing yea their minds traveled and they may have been able to brainstorm these things to help advance them but our minds and techniques are so far advanced. We can apply science to alot of things they couldnt, I mean people then believe the big orange thing in the sky. For us not to be able to explain some of the things they did is amazing. If we cant explain in now to me thats reason to believe somethin different was going on in those times. Sure some things may be so simple that we are overlooking them but at the same time theres alot more that they did that can be deemed as humanly impossible unless they were advanced beyond our time.

Lastly as far as the diamond cutting rocks, yea they probably had found diamonds and so on then but you can just tie a diamond to a stick or imbed it into a rock and cut those stones. As far as the mathematics and stuff involved sure I think they can do that aspect easily they were great mathmaticians then as well as astrologers (myans better than modern day astrology). There is no way they could have been able to cut those stones without modern technology using diamonds and thats what makes me study this theory, for them to use diamonds they couldnt of cut precisely is seriosuly impossible, they could have chipped away stone using diamonds but these stones werent chipped they were cut exactly perfect as perfects you could cut, these rocks when placed together you could slide a razor blade between thats how tight they were.

Like I said im not a believer yet I just believe they had more advanced ways than we think and alot of that knowledge was lost, (Ima believer in the great library that holds all the history that time thats lost under the earth somewhere now or been destroyed) but at the same time until theres evidence showing exactly how they did some of these seemingly impossible things I cant discredit the theory neither
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah, no trace evidence of fire or smoke inside the caves. I'm sure they had some type of light not sure how they were able to make a bulb though.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah, no trace evidence of fire or smoke inside the caves. I'm sure they had some type of light not sure how they were able to make a bulb though.

i think they used the baghdad bag as a battery for whatever they made but other than that its one of those mysteries no one can answer, they found the battery to power things hundreds of thousands of them I find it strange theres no trace what-so-ever of what all these batteries powered.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think they are ? , but I could see them being what the bible referred to as angels.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For those of you that believe this, why? What REAL proof is there? Not no "painted pictures" or "carved stones" that can be interpreted in ANY way other than "alien".

why do u ask for REAL proof????

can u provide REAL proof that whatever ? u believe in exist??
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    first off, u have to open your mind...

now make sure u got 30-40 minutes free to watch the following videos...

these vids will touch in everything from archeology, genetics, bible scriptures, theories...and will cover everything from the creation of man, illuminati, satan, ? ...etc...

not every thing or all of these videos are 100% accurate, so u need to take a lil bit from each and form your own opinion...

but of course the deciding factor is going going to be SCRIPTURE...everything you watch in these vids can be backed up by scripture, the bible...the same bible that states jesus will return for his people (nation of israel, aka negroes, latinos, native americans)...

using what uve already learnt, common sense and a lil bit of creativity...you should get a pretty good idea of how we were created...and how the bible actually does cover it all...

i also decalre that, if after this you still want to challenge anything or have any queries or questions...i can back up my claims or my beliefs with bible scriptures and proove pretty much anything throught scripture.
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I will watch. But first, are you a Raelist?
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    purecomp wrote: »
    I will watch. But first, are you a Raelist?

of course...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its real interesting and does make some very good valid points, sorry though I just cant accept that white people are somehow all evil beings and no matter what they all go to somewhere other than heaven.
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its real interesting and does make some very good valid points, sorry though I just cant accept that white people are somehow all evil beings and no matter what they all go to somewhere other than heaven.

the bible stats in so many verses that the natrion of israel are gods people, and thats who jesus is coming back for...

it clearly states the other nations outside of israel are evil all ahd a hand in destorying and corrupting the antion of israel...

the africans never sold their own people in the atlantic slave trade, they sold the israelites...

the bible accuratly prophicesed the atlantic slave trade would take place, centuries befor it even happened...and the people that wud be taken into captivity once again, thye were the israelites, and they were to be scattered all over the earth...now who was the evil that was responsible for this ?...the white man...the seed of edom aka edomites...aka satan aka the snake in the garden...aka the great dragon of revelation aka the serpent...aka reptilian bloodlines going all the way back to the beginning of time...and what was satan ?...a fallen angel.....oooh.

i can back this all up with scripture, ask n u shall recieve.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    the bible stats in so many verses that the natrion of israel are gods people, and thats who jesus is coming back for...

it clearly states the other nations outside of israel are evil all ahd a hand in destorying and corrupting the antion of israel...

the africans never sold their own people in the atlantic slave trade, they sold the israelites...

the bible accuratly prophicesed the atlantic slave trade would take place, centuries befor it even happened...and the people that wud be taken into captivity once again, thye were the israelites, and they were to be scattered all over the earth...now who was the evil that was responsible for this ?...the white man...the seed of edom aka edomites...aka satan aka the snake in the garden...aka the great dragon of revelation aka the serpent...aka reptilian bloodlines going all the way back to the beginning of time...and what was satan ?...a fallen angel.....oooh.

i can back this all up with scripture, ask n u shall recieve.

1. Explain to me how the evil is responsible for by the "white man".

2. Based on you saying that Satan was a "serpent" in the Garden of Eden, you think he was actually a reptilian? Meaning alien of some sort.

You know, I read The Book of Enoch and I don't see where you get UFO's from.

How do you know how a UFO functions? You taking the movie aspects and imagery and applying it to your belief. Have you seen a REAL UFO?? There is NO EVIDENCE of a UFO on video doing that. ONLY it's "lights". I'll say, the things that are considered UFO's are strange in a way. But IMHO it's all government related, not space related. You know that like out of 100% of UFO reports only 15% or so are unexplained for, if there are supposed to be aliens and that's all they seen back then all the time, why don't we see them now?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man....I just watched that movie "The Fourth Kind" last night and it had me thinking........This just fuels that in a way......There is some truth being dropped in these videos
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Come on, you really expect people to believe this ? ?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options

2. Based on you saying that Satan was a "serpent" in the Garden of Eden, you think he was actually a reptilian? Meaning alien of some sort.

How do you know how a UFO functions? You taking the movie aspects and imagery and applying it to your belief. Have you seen a REAL UFO?? There is NO EVIDENCE of a UFO on video doing that. ONLY it's "lights". I'll say, the things that are considered UFO's are strange in a way. But IMHO it's all government related, not space related. You know that like out of 100% of UFO reports only 15% or so are unexplained for, if there are supposed to be aliens and that's all they seen back then all the time, why don't we see them now?

Spliff, you going to answer my questions?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still waiting.

You said, "ask and you shall receive"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

IMO some of this info in these videos is correct, but you have to take it with a grain of salt like he said cuz some of it is false too. But like you said, it could be government related because the whole "Project Blue Beam" could explain alot of this. And this ifo could be uised to push what that is all about......So really IDK lol.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Now, I'm curious as to why we think they exist today? If it wasn't for the imagination of Hollywood we wouldn't even begin to think of UFO's and how their technology works.

Because of that though, we think they have these flying ships, beams of light, can travel fast, look a certain way and all that extra good ? . When we compare it to wall paintings, we think it's alien. In the book of Enoch, he explains how he was taken into Heaven but many non believers believe it was a UFO that had taken him. Why though? How are we certain that aliens use this type of method? Hollywood made that image, so is it true because of Hollywood?

I cannot remember the name of the guy who first started this story but it was on radio I believe, and there the imagination grew. And all of a sudden everyone seen a "UFO", which just happens to be a coincidence imo.

I believe that what we see today, that we cannot explain are just that, Unidentified Flying Objects, government related though.

I know they have the Mayan artifacts of trinkets that are planes, but I don't believe they're saying they saw planes and all.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Now, I'm curious as to why we think they exist today? If it wasn't for the imagination of Hollywood we wouldn't even begin to think of UFO's and how their technology works.
    Because before Hollywood there were still alot of reports of UFO's. All throughout history people spoke of aliens, and there is evidence of it in the form of paintings and writings (same as religious stuff in which people gladly except often with no questions asked). All Hollywood did was caught the buzz Roswell had, took the stories and paintings from the past, and use eyewitness testimonies and created something. As time went on we went into sc-fi and stuff and blown it out of proportion but early hollywood didnt jumpstart the alien phenomina, and Hollywood now doesnt really do anything with the Ancient Alien Theory.
    Because of that though, we think they have these flying ships, beams of light, can travel fast, look a certain way and all that extra good ? . When we compare it to wall paintings, we think it's alien. In the book of Enoch, he explains how he was taken into Heaven but many non believers believe it was a UFO that had taken him. Why though? How are we certain that aliens use this type of method? Hollywood made that image, so is it true because of Hollywood?

No Hollywood didnt start it, not even remotely close to being started by hollywood. It was all started during ancient times, before even the major religions existed, and was carried on and the buzz roswell generated opened a market for Hollywood to start alien sc-fi films.
    I cannot remember the name of the guy who first started this story but it was on radio I believe, and there the imagination grew. And all of a sudden everyone seen a "UFO", which just happens to be a coincidence imo.
    I forget his name too but I know who you're talkin about. Again around the time of Roswell or after it, and also people have always had claims of flying spaceships in the sky, as time and technology advanced, more people came foward. The governments testing of expieremental aircraft also helped boost the ratings. Before when people saw them they kept quiet because it sounded crazy or in ancient cases it was just the average. Go to India and tell them about ancient aliens coming from space on spaceships, its like telling us the sun is hot, its a no brainer to them.
    I believe that what we see today, that we cannot explain are just that, Unidentified Flying Objects, government related though.

I also believe the accounts of UFO's today are natural phenomina or government aircraft, I wont discredit the Ancient Alien Theory as easily as most religions though because it has more proof that supports its claim than anything else does.
    I know they have the Mayan artifacts of trinkets that are planes, but I don't believe they're saying they saw planes and all.

Upright tails are not part of nature and is only part of human invention. It is a must have for the way people fly. Either they saw something with an upright tail (Non animal because its not in nature) which would be a plane or some sort of flying mobile. Or they were alot smarter than we give them credit for and discovered things long before we did and just failed to write them down.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Are those cave painting REALLY about aliens though? Because they could be taken another way, any way, it's their description of something, there's a possibility it's NOT about aliens.

I see what you're saying about the planes and nature.

The bible says that ? came down in a chariot, flying ship, whatever. Why isn't that possible? Why couldn't it have really been ? in a flying ship instead of an alien?
This discussion has been closed.