The Ancient Alien Theory

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Now, discuss this...
    i think i asked you this before... but is the only evidence semi-related art? because if aliens were running wild all over the place, i'm confused as to why that's all that indicates it.
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ? scientology
    agreed
    lol what? This has nothing to do with Scientology. Not even remotely close.
    it's always a good time to point out that Scientology sucks
    anthony7q wrote: »
    We are indegenous to all the major continents on Earth including here in America.
    i do not think this means what you think it means
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The most plausible theory i've heard so far is the Atlantis theory. The city where humans and aliens had contact, they tought us sacred geometry and knowledge, we abused the power we had, and altered the weather which caused Atlantis to be destroyed (the great flood most cultures speak about). Then prior to Atlantis being destroyed, people fled to different regions all over the country (which explains the pyramids and similar artifacts) and created different civilizations (Egyptians, Myans, Summarians,etc). It goes on to explain how sacred knowledge scrolls are burried in the Pyramids and Spinxs. Well allegedly that's where all the freemason and illuminati ? comes into play, and so on. I don't feel like getting all into it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    i think i asked you this before... but is the only evidence semi-related art? because if aliens were running wild all over the place, i'm confused as to why that's all that indicates it.

The evidence lies in the text, paintings, drawings, clay figures etc. So yes, semi-related art. Why? That's the best they could do for us, and it's good enough to tell us about what went down back then. I'm assuming you might want "dead aliens" or "space craft", like actual physical stuff like that? It was said, previously where I posted, that the ships were destroyed (in battle) and vanished. What can this mean? After the ships/beings were destroyed their evidence vanished with them? I mean, that's what is explained in those drawings for the newsletter, so that's the best we can go on. I always wondered if they truly did battle on earth where their evidence would be so I guess that can answer our questions, that is if you believe in it.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The most plausible theory i've heard so far is the Atlantis theory.

if a huge sunken area of land existed in the areas Atlantis is supposed to be in, we would be able to find it

but when we look, we find jack ? there

also, Plato made Atlantis up.

seriously, he just said "heres a thing thats not real and i made up, its a thought experiment for my students"
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    O I thought this thread was asking which theory is more ? , adios
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    either aliens came here ... or civilization is much much older than we think
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2010
    if a huge sunken area of land existed in the areas Atlantis is supposed to be in, we would be able to find it

but when we look, we find jack ? there

also, Plato made Atlantis up.

seriously, he just said "heres a thing thats not real and i made up, its a thought experiment for my students"

LOL we haven't been able 95 percent of the oceans on the planet, what makes you think this ? hasn't been buried under water. As for Plato, it's commonly debated about whether or not the location he describe it to is accurate (The Mediterranean), most scientist believe it's closer towards the Carribean. Plato is not the only philosopher or person to ever speak about Atlantis, similar cultures share tales of a magical city where they had advance technology.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2010

I think it's both, i think our civilization has lived multiple cycles (according to alot of civilizations like the Mayans) but i also believe we've received help from aliens in science and technology, and that's why you see quantum leaps in technology at some points.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL we haven't been able 95 percent of the oceans on the planet, what makes you think this ? hasn't been buried under water. As for Plato, it's commonly debated about whether or not the location he describe it to is accurate (The Mediterranean), most scientist believe it's closer towards the Carribean. Plato is not the only philosopher or person to ever speak about Atlantis, similar cultures share tales of a magical city where they had advance technology.

Around the Bermuda Triangle and to the West of Cuba we have found large masses of stone formations that are cut and built in the ways that ancient cities were built. They are estimated to be between 20,000-15,000 B.C. It may not be the mythical atlantis with flying machines and all that, but being these areas are a good 10,000 years prior to the others in the areas it's probable that they were Atlantis and were advance further along than the others. They are also deep under the ocean which explains the flood swallowing them up.

There's an expedition going to one sometime in 2013 so we'll know whats in it, but for now it's only speculation. The one in the triangle is shallow enough that divers can reach it but for some reason nothing is being done to investigate it, or the hundreds of cities sunken in the black sea and other areas.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    ^ how could you really investigate sunken cites? With most of them or all of them covered by sand? They've tried removing the sand but it just goes right back over again. My only thought is to basically build a wall, maybe around it fully or in sections, then drain the water in that area then check it out. I mean really, how else can they do this? I would love to see what artifacts lie inside these cities. I don't care if it doesn't related to the AAT, I just find it interesting.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    there is a mathematic equation to show that the earth is (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).

give me you 78 trillion equation ?

let's see that would make earth...... 494.86 years old. thats believable
  • notme
    notme Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    edited November 2010

^^^This^^^ Also, the entire truth is known but not being told for a reason. Feats like these should be explained and not left to theory and conjecture.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    ^ how could you really investigate sunken cites? With most of them or all of them covered by sand? They've tried removing the sand but it just goes right back over again. My only thought is to basically build a wall, maybe around it fully or in sections, then drain the water in that area then check it out. I mean really, how else can they do this? I would love to see what artifacts lie inside these cities. I don't care if it doesn't related to the AAT, I just find it interesting.

Well the one in Bermuda the sand does keep covering it back up before we can really dig it out. The one off Cubas coast is uncovered we just have to send submarine robots down because it's so deep, the one near India though in the Gulf of Cambay extends from 120 feet to about only 15 feet deep. Much of it amateur scuba divers could explore but yet nearly no one has. A few items have been taken from it that proves it was a civilization but nothing else is done. Alot of archaeologist write it off as just submerged rock when it clearly isn't. It's the same way with the one near Japan that they show all the time on Ancient Aliens. They are clear cities that people are not exploring.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited November 2010
    Why do we believe the scientists on TV that says the Earth is 4.5 billion years old? These are the same scientists that call us chimpanzees.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html

We must ignore the lies of modern scientists if we are to discover the truth about the creation of the universe. They say that 4.5 billion years ago there was a huge kaboom.
    A big bang.
    Our Ancestors never mentioned any bang, big or small.

7. Ignore the bang and consider this:
    The law of creation is the law of cycles, which says the end point is the same as the beginning point, and the cycle repeats. A flower starts with a seed and ends with a seed, so that it may start again and continue forever. The cycle starts with the electron and ends with the universe. It ends where it began, so that it may start again and continue, without beginning and without end.

8. If the earth is a mini-universe, is it not intuitive to think that it was a full universe at the beginning? And if the electron is a mini-earth, could it not have been a full earth also? If the universe is made of star systems and star systems are made of atoms, does that not say atoms are the original star systems of the beginning?

9. The present universe originated from the universe of the past, and that one from the one before. There never was a time when a universe did not exist. Just as people are born of people, and flowers come from flowers, so also do universes come from universes. There is no beginning and no end. It has always been, and ever shall be.

10. Our Ancestors teach the story of creation as follows:
    Long, long ago the earth was a full-size universe. Its present atoms were the stars of that universe, and they were 125 billion trillion trillion in number, filling space farther than the eye could see, stretching across that universe, which was 16 trillion trillion miles across. Just like every flower grows in its season and reaches full maturity, the universe has its season also, called its duration. At the end it reaches full maturity.

11. When that universe of our Ancestors reached full maturity, it was time for it to give birth to a new universe, to continue the cycle of creation. Just as a flower folds itself into a tiny seed, which later unfolds into a full-fledged flower, so did the previous universe fold into a single earth. ? , whose Mind is infinite, and to whom star systems are as atoms in size, gathered all these stars into a single sphere which became our earth. The stars of that entire previous universe became the atoms of the new earth.

12. That is how the first earth of a new universe is always created. Then new stars filled the space around that earth, and our universe came into being.

13. There is no big bang in the creation of a new universe, just as there is none in the growth of a flower. When it is time to create a new universe, ? simply expands His Mind until the whole universe appears to be the size of a single earth. At that point the stars appear to be the size of atoms. The whole universe becomes one earth, and new stars are created all around it.

14. Not only are the atoms of our earth identical to star systems, but they were actually the star systems of that universe of our Ancestors. Our electrons were Their planets on which They lived. When the purpose of that universe was completed, the Minds of our Ancestors expanded to an unimaginable extent, such that They could see the entire universe as a single sphere the size of our earth. That sphere became our earth and our Ancestors made themselves new bodies from its substance. They became its first Inhabitants. They are the Original People called the First Gods. We, as Black people, are Their descendants. Our lineage stretches all the way back to Them.
    That is the story of how They created our universe.

15. Here's a question to consider. If all the stars of the previous universe are used to form the first earth, where do all the new stars around it come from?

16. i was curious to know which story are you using because this does not relate to the one laid down by the ancient people of the nile. i can't quote on the dogon people off hand, but from what i know, this isn't in relation with it either. although i don't know your source i'm not saying you are wrong because what you state sounds fathomable but somewhat incomplete.
    what's the science because all science has a basis...?

17. This is knowledge that was taught to me by the elders of my tribe. I have since educated myself in the ways of modern scientists, and was able to translate the teachings of my ancestors into modern concepts.

18. .....what tribe, or maybe hwat reference material would i be able to look up in order to corroborate this and fit the pieces of the puzzle together???

19. I'm from the tribe called Batswana. Our language is called Setswana, or Sechuana.

20. As for written references regarding the teachings of our tribe, you will not find any. We are taught ? at first. But this is only basic teaching. The most important teaching is done using only the method of initiation, which is a much more efficient way of passing on knowledge than either oral or written records.

21. As we progress in our discussions, if all goes well, I'll talk more in detail about the ancient methods of teaching, still used today among some tribes.

22. And to the Brother who asks what is the basis of this science. As you read the coming posts, you may eventually agree with the following statement: The basis of science is the Mind of our Ancestors.

23. now if this did originate from as you say 6000 years ago how did they know about electrons and neutrons?etc when no microscope was available at the time?
    scientists have found the smallest particle-hydrogen i believe may be wrong ages since i did the periodic table.

24. im not too sure about the analogies and the mathematics in your post either-but will not argue that as im no mathematician.

25. you say black people -what do you define as black?where do the other races come from?brown red yellow etc
    ps whats your religion/faith actually called?
    thankyou

26. Modern microscopes didn't exist 6,000 years ago, as you say. Our ancestors didn't speak about electrons and atoms in those days. In fact, even today's elders don't speak about such things. I'm the one who translated what I was taught into modern concepts in order to make the discussion clearer. The reason they didn't speak of atoms and electrons is not because they didn't know of such things, but it's because atoms and electrons don't really exist. What modern scientists call electrons are really planets, and the nucleus around which they orbit is actually a sun or star. These planets and stars are miniature in size because of the phenomenon of mind expansion.

27. What happens is that the universe is created at the beginning and lasts for a certain duration, depending on its purpose. When the purpose is fulfilled then it comes to an end. Before it comes to an end the minds of all the people who live in it join together into one mind or one consciousness. This is an expanded state of consciousness. The expansion of the mind or consciousness is so immeasurably large that the entire universe would appear to you as if it were a single sphere the size of the earth. All the stars of that universe appear to be the size of atoms, and all the planets the size of electrons.

28. That's how electrons and atoms come into being. They are literally the stars and planets of the previous universe. That universe becomes a seed, as it were, for the creation of a new and much larger one.

29. So our ancestors did not call them electrons and atoms. They called them what they really are, which is the planets and star systems of the previous universe that gave birth to ours.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    i am liking this ancient alien documentary (makes more sense than this bible nonsense)

but why would these beings then stop coming

Well if you believe that Nibiru or Planet X exist, it only comes in 3600 year cycles. That would explain why we don't have them here now. It would also explain all the 2012 hype around many cultures because 2012-2125 represents that cycle that comes every 3600 years. It's said that during that time is the only time our planet and theirs is close enough to travel back and forth.

Another explanation is that they fear nuclear weapons, they are advanced yes but nukes are pretty deadly to people.

Other ones include that they are here. If you believe the bible and other books are speaking of them then we are in fact hybrid species and there are hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings.

Another I heard is the zoo theory. Meaning they are watching us, many cultures speak as if the star people altered us so in essence we are lab mice and they are off in the distance watching us evolve.

Some of it gets crazy, some of it (like them being here) makes sense at least to me. We aren't talking big eyed big headed lime green reptiles just normal looking people from other galaxies.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    earth is 4.5 billion years old not the universe ?

Universe is about 15 billion.

@ Anthony, they don't call us chimpanzess, quit listening to racist rhetoric and look at what is said for yourself. Evolution has been explained on here hundreds of times. No one says you nor any other human comes from chimpanzees, apes, none of that ? .

And blackroots is retarted, find one piece of evidence that says people were so advanced in ancient egypt that they had labs set up and were cloning people and altering dna strands.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    whats the orbital path of this planet

if it in our gaxaly then howcome no word yet from SETI, its also to far to support life

well SETI won't tell us anything unless something finds it, understands what it says, and then they make contact with us. All SETI was is a sattelite with multiple languages recorded and written explaining who and where we are at, a few songs, and an egraving of our solar system.

And IDK about Nibiru. I don't believe it so never searched on it much. My guess would be it's like Haleys Comet and only visible to us every 3600 years like they say. Multiple civilizations have drawn in along with our known planets it their art in ancient times, but I just don't see how its possible to not have noticed it through one our telescopes if it was real.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    AAT=cunningly devised fables

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:3-4
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

For once... We agree on something.

Most of AAT, no matter how interesting, is pure speculation at best.

Good for entertainment at least.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:3-4

You have NO proof it is a fable but only use your own belief along with everyone else that posts here. It is very much called a THEORY, I'm not sure if you missed that part or not. But that def. doesn't make it a "fable". There are things that make sense and parts that don't but you cannot deny the texts that actually match up with the bible but in different wordings. Not to mention a bible book called 'book of enoch' a BOOK that is supposed to be IN THE BIBLE! Yes. Anyways there is plenty of ? to research and look at.

A ? fable would be more so if we were trying to find leprechauns, unicorns, rainbows with gold and skittle tree.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2010
    You have NO proof it is a fable but only use your own belief along with everyone else that posts here. It is very much called a THEORY, I'm not sure if you missed that part or not. But that def. doesn't make it a "fable". There are things that make sense and parts that don't but you cannot deny the texts that actually match up with the bible but in different wordings. Not to mention a bible book called 'book of enoch' a BOOK that is supposed to be IN THE BIBLE! Yes. Anyways there is plenty of ? to research and look at.

A ? fable would be more so if we were trying to find leprechauns, unicorns, rainbows with gold and skittle tree.

How is a book "suppose" to be in the Bible? Don't you know that ? is sovereign and His kingdom, will, and purpose rules over all? The 66 books that are in the Bible are the 66 books that ? wanted in the Bible. ? is sovereign my brother. Do you know the definition of sovereign?

And yes AATis a fable. Thats what ? calls all that nonsense. It's nothing but a lie of the enemy to take weak minds off the eyes of the Lord, which he does very well. AAT is ridiculous. Only a 2 year old would believe in that garbage. Pathetic.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    How is a book "suppose" to be in the Bible? Don't you know that ? is sovereign and His kingdom, will, and purpose rules over all? The 66 books that are in the Bible are the 66 books that ? wanted in the Bible. ? is sovereign my brother. Do you know the definition of sovereign?

And yes AATis a fable. Thats what ? calls all that nonsense. It's nothing but a lie of the enemy to take weak minds off the eyes of the Lord, which he does very well. AAT is ridiculous. Only a 2 year old would believe in that garbage. Pathetic.

I don't want to turn this into a book thread but how do you know for a FACT that the bible cannot be taken apart? Does it have magic? Can it repel fire as well? No, it can't. Look, Constantine actually had the book for his people with only 4 gospels. John, Luke, Mark and Matthew; those are what he thought FIT for him and his people. So you can't say it cannot be taken out or put back in. If it has been shown and said in history to have occurred then it's very much likely and extremely plausible that there are lost books. Enoch does fit with the bible, the bible itself talks about the "sons of ? " mating with the women on earth, oh but wait the 'sons of ? ' are the MEN. ? , so the men of ? (normal people) had sex with women and they gave birth to the Nephilim? (giants) Regular men and women gave birth to many giants? That's why ? was upset? Or is it ? was upset because it was the fault of the angels? Yeah, figure that one out then get back at Enoch. ? makes sense and I've read it like 10 times to make sure. It says what YOUR bible says.

I can take out the bible right now, rip it up to what I want fit, teach it to a group of people and tell them that is the absolute true word of ? and they'll believe it. That's because it can be taken out of, there's no proof but a stupid verse or verses that say so. It doesn't mean S H I T
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2010
    I don't want to turn this into a book thread but how do you know for a FACT that the bible cannot be taken apart? Does it have magic? Can it repel fire as well? No, it can't. Look, Constantine actually had the book for his people with only 4 gospels. John, Luke, Mark and Matthew; those are what he thought FIT for him and his people. So you can't say it cannot be taken out or put back in. If it has been shown and said in history to have occurred then it's very much likely and extremely plausible that there are lost books. Enoch does fit with the bible, the bible itself talks about the "sons of ? " mating with the women on earth, oh but wait the 'sons of ? ' are the MEN. ? , so the men of ? (normal people) had sex with women and they gave birth to the Nephilim? (giants) Regular men and women gave birth to many giants? That's why ? was upset? Or is it ? was upset because it was the fault of the angels? Yeah, figure that one out then get back at Enoch. ? makes sense and I've read it like 10 times to make sure. It says what YOUR bible says.

I can take out the bible right now, rip it up to what I want fit, teach it to a group of people and tell them that is the absolute true word of ? and they'll believe it. That's because it can be taken out of, there's no proof but a stupid verse or verses that say so. It doesn't mean S H I T

You've stated nothing my friend. Anybody can take anything and make a doctrine out of it. Your over here talking about AAT for crying out loud, which proves my point exactly.

But regardless of what man does, ? still rules over all. He is sovereign. Do you grasp what that world means? Honestly?
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited November 2010
    Universe is about 15 billion.

@ Anthony, they don't call us chimpanzess, quit listening to racist rhetoric and look at what is said for yourself. Evolution has been explained on here hundreds of times. No one says you nor any other human comes from chimpanzees, apes, none of that ? .

And blackroots is retarted, find one piece of evidence that says people were so advanced in ancient egypt that they had labs set up and were cloning people and altering dna strands.

He isn't from Egypt. He's from Botswana South Africa. He's a member of the Batswana tribe.

Since the modern world cannot replicate the massive pyramids that the Eyptians have build in those Ancient times I would say that that's pretty advance. Also apparently the Ancient Egyptians master magnetism; something the modern western world still do not know anything about.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Since the modern world cannot replicate the massive pyramids that the Eyptians have build in those Ancient times
    we actually can, but whats the point in doing so?
    magnetism; something the modern western world still do not know anything about.

lol

we dont know "anything" about magnetism?

you ? ?

we just accelerated two particles at each other with electromagnetic force at CERN and generated a mini black hole and synthesized anti matter

? the egyptians
This discussion has been closed.