The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Are those cave painting REALLY about aliens though? Because they could be taken another way, any way, it's their description of something, there's a possibility it's NOT about aliens.

I see what you're saying about the planes and nature.

The bible says that ? came down in a chariot, flying ship, whatever. Why isn't that possible? Why couldn't it have really been ? in a flying ship instead of an alien?

The cave paintings depicted show a very close resemblance to what people who are "abducted" or w.e see today. Often times a similar description is givin when the person doesnt believe in the little green men, and honestly not many people believe in the Ancient Alien Theory or know nothing at all about the paintings and such, it isnt really taught through schools so like i said most people dont know unless they search elsewhere for the information. And basically you could make the same arguments about christianity that has high hopes of which, can you really say the shroud of turin was acually Jesus'? No. Its not just cave paintings, but in cases where a story is inscribed, and there is a picture to depict it as well.

Why would ? need a flying machine? If he was one ? , why is he mentioned as several "Gods" all throughout the bible and other historical texts. If you were a human at those times, and these things brought you knowledge, food, etc.. would you not think of them as gods also? Some say well it says gods because of ? , The holy spirit, Jesus whatever is all the same. If their all the same then to me, it doesnt make sense they can all be seperate from one another and form a fleet of flying machines. Thats why I dont think ? would have flown a spaceship. He's all powerful, why would he need a device to fly around in? A device that man can make at that?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There's alot of truth in Hollywood. They put alot of real ? in their movies to better hide the truth in plain sight. They want people to watch movies, see ? that's true, and then when someone tries to claim it's real, people will laugh and say 'That's just a movie!' It might not be verbatim or exactly how it is in real life, maybe less dramatic or comical.
  • kingjust627
    kingjust627 Members Posts: 47
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The bible says that ? came down in a chariot, flying ship, whatever. Why isn't that possible? Why couldn't it have really been ? in a flying ship instead of an alien?

Try thinking about the other way around. People during that era, that experienced this "coming down in a chariot" phenomenon could only explain to the best of their intelligence... at that time. But to say it is ? is kinda of irrational for the simple fact that you know better. This ? that came down in a chariot has a higher probability of being an alien, but was named ? because of the ignorance of the past. It's funny how one cannot make a simple conclusion that this ? could in face be an alien, but that would rock a foundation that some are not willing to concede. But give it some thought though... because your last sentence seems to show that you have created a polarized view of ? ... and basically everything else.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This one passage of scripture clearly refutes any notion that aliens exists.

"4What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    6Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet." Psalm 8:4-6

Now, how can aliens exits when the Bible clearly teaches that the order of creation is ? as Creator, and then Angels, Man, and Animals? To say that Aliens exists or that the Bible teaches is it is complete falsehood and deceit. If there were Aliens that have visited earth then ? would be a liar. "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with ? ? ? forbid." (Romans 9:14) It is complete hogwash to even think that Aliens exists. ? clearly states that man has been created a little lower than the Angels. There is no alien existence in between that gap.

When people say that Aliens have been seen, or that there have been abductions, or that they even exists is nothing more than a trick of the enemy. You see people fail to realize who the advesary of mankind truly is. His name is Satan and he has a host of demons who do his bidding. His only mission in his pathetic exitence is to ? , steal, and destroy mankind. Satan is the one who deceives the whole world. Satan is the one who gets people to believe in non-sense. Satan is the one who seeks to destroy your very life. Satan is the one who continually blinds the hearts of those who refuse to believe. So if you want to call somebody an alien, call him Satan.

You want aliens? Here you go......

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is why no-one takes you seriously. You're still living in the medieval times.

Oh, by the way.

4176QG1P0NL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I guess the Bible wasn't his only best seller.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • memphis
    memphis Members Posts: 201
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? didn't write the bible you idiot

when are you going to learn that
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH...I been to Nibiru twice and them cats said they been coming to earth for eons parlayin and highsidin...they love pomegranete and acai no ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options

When people say that Aliens have been seen, or that there have been abductions, or that they even exists is nothing more than a trick of the enemy. You see people fail to realize who the advesary of mankind truly is. His name is Satan and he has a host of demons who do his bidding. His only mission in his pathetic exitence is to ? , steal, and destroy mankind. Satan is the one who deceives the whole world. Satan is the one who gets people to believe in non-sense. Satan is the one who seeks to destroy your very life. Satan is the one who continually blinds the hearts of those who refuse to believe. So if you want to call somebody an alien, call him Satan.

LMAO @ You describin your biblical ?

I made you upset huh?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH @ people still trying to fight againt ? , thinking that they can win. There is some serious denial going on in here. It's a fixed fight and ? can not and will not lose. No wonder why, "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure." Psalm 2:4-5

? have mercy on those that think they can fight ? and win.

"16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
    17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
    18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Psalm 6:16-19
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH @ people still trying to fight againt ? , thinking that they can win. There is some serious denial going on in here. It's a fixed fight and ? can not and will not lose. No wonder why, "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure." Psalm 2:4-5

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Psalm 6:16-19

I love how you just take any verse in the Bible and apply what it's saying to your cause even though the verse says nothing about anything that has to do with the topic. lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

I think that if I'm told something, I expect the same out of the person telling me. Example, when I tell my children do not use bad language, I must do the same.

That pride thing, sorry but ? is full of it.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    aliens have been coming to earth before the bible was even written
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    How do you explain him?
    wayne.jpg
    clearly he is a Martian!

If by Martian you mean ? ... then yes.
  • kingjust627
    kingjust627 Members Posts: 47
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your right, it does teach though that ? , your ? , is jealous, infanticidal, lustful for blood and obedience... aww ? , you know that already. ****Thumbs up for ? , and thumbs down for aliens (which by the way have been sighted more than ? ... LOLOLOL****
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your right, it does teach though that ? , your ? , is jealous, infanticidal, lustful for blood and obedience... aww ? , you know that already. ****Thumbs up for ? , and thumbs down for aliens (which by the way have been sighted more than ? ... LOLOLOL****

true....true
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is the proof that Aliens exists? There is no proof. How can aliens visit this planet when it would take man traveling at 186,000 miles per second for 4 years non stop in order to reach the nearest star? The only beings that have visited this planet are spiritual beings. They are not Aliens because they are known. They are called Angels and Demons.

I mean how ridiculous do you have to be when you believe that Aliens have visited this planet? I mean come on and get real for a second. SMH @ people believing in aliens, but not in spiritual wickedness that dwell in high places.

So called alien sightings are nothing more than Satan and his demons deceiving mankind. They do what they do best, and that is to lead mankind astray.

Just turn to the living ? my brothers and sisters and He will reveal truth to you. Aren't you guys tired of lies? Aren't you sick and tired of being sick and tired? When is enough, enough?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years according to ancient cultures.....there are many paintings of UFO spacecrafts and alien beings from Africa to Europe. Medieval Europe is FULL of paintings of UFO spacecrafts, same with Asian, Mesoamerican, and African ones.....it's no coincidence the spacecrafts most of the time LOOK THE SAME......

check this link out, it's full of info on aliens and their widespread sightings in history....

http://arealiensreal.org/aliens-in-history/
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is the proof that Aliens exists? There is no proof. How can aliens visit this planet when it would take man traveling at 186,000 miles per second for 4 years non stop in order to reach the nearest star? The only beings that have visited this planet are spiritual beings. They are not Aliens because they are known. They are called Angels and Demons.

I mean how ridiculous do you have to be when you believe that Aliens have visited this planet? I mean come on and get real for a second. SMH @ people believing in aliens, but not in spiritual wickedness that dwell in high places.

So called alien sightings are nothing more than Satan and his demons deceiving mankind. They do what they do best, and that is to lead mankind astray.

Just turn to the living ? my brothers and sisters and He will reveal truth to you. Aren't you guys tired of lies? Aren't you sick and tired of being sick and tired? When is enough, enough?

Why are you coming to smash on the belief of aliens? I don't understand people who are for ? , it's like come on and you get real. If someone attacks you, it's a messed up situation, (in your mind) then you think it's wrong and you shouldn't be approached like that. Now you're in here attacking the belief of aliens. No matter the belief, there's no reason to call it silly, ridiculous or crazy.

You think that the devil makes these sightings? The ufo's that are seen in the skies, or supposed aliens that people see are the devil? Or the work of the devil? Sorry dude but I don't think he's capable of becoming a space craft or an alien for that matter.

What you think is a lie about aliens, people think is a lie about ? . What you believe about ? , people believe about aliens.

There's tons of things I believe in the bible, but there are a good few handfuls of it I don't believe and they're aren't little, they're things to make every Christian have a heart attack, curse me and judge me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years according to ancient cultures.....there are many paintings of UFO spacecrafts and alien beings from Africa to Europe. Medieval Europe is FULL of paintings of UFO spacecrafts, same with Asian, Mesoamerican, and African ones.....it's no coincidence the spacecrafts most of the time LOOK THE SAME......

check this link out, it's full of info on aliens and their widespread sightings in history....

http://arealiensreal.org/aliens-in-history/

I've seen it brother. Now how far-fetched is it in your mind to believe that all these sightings come from the same source?
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    DoU, let me ask you this. Is ? all knowing, does he know everything? The outcome to everything? If so, how do you know he does? Does he say it or does man?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are you coming to smash on the belief of aliens? I don't understand people who are for ? , it's like come on and you get real. If someone attacks you, it's a messed up situation, (in your mind) then you think it's wrong and you shouldn't be approached like that. Now you're in here attacking the belief of aliens. No matter the belief, there's no reason to call it silly, ridiculous or crazy.

You think that the devil makes these sightings? The ufo's that are seen in the skies, or supposed aliens that people see are the devil? Or the work of the devil? Sorry dude but I don't think he's capable of becoming a space craft or an alien for that matter.

What you think is a lie about aliens, people think is a lie about ? . What you believe about ? , people believe about aliens.

There's tons of things I believe in the bible, but there are a good few handfuls of it I don't believe and they're aren't little, they're things to make every Christian have a heart attack, curse me and judge me.

Thats the thing though my friend. When you know truth, belief in things like UFO's, Aliens, etc. are ridiculous, silly, and idiotic. When people don't know ? and have not been sanctified unto the truth, they are open to any and all deceptions. It comes down to either believing ? or not believing ? . If people knew ? personally and believed, studied, and meditated on His word, they would understand what is truth and what is not. Aliens are non-existant. It's just really pathetic that we are even discussing this non-sense.

Lets talk about Jesus Christ and Him crucified for our sins. Lets talk about the goodness of Jesus and what He can and will do for you if you give your life to Him. ? is so great. He can and will deliver anybody who comes to Him by faith. What a great and awesome ? we serve.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thats the thing though my friend. When you know truth, belief in things like UFO's, Aliens, etc. are ridiculous, silly, and idiotic. When people don't know ? and have not been sanctified unto the truth, they are open to any and all deceptions. It comes down to either believing ? or not believing ? . If people knew ? personally and believed, studied, and meditated on His word, they would understand what is truth and what is not. Aliens are non-existant. It's just really pathetic that we are even discussing this non-sense.

Lets talk about Jesus Christ and Him crucified for our sins. Lets talk about the goodness of Jesus and what He can and will do for you if you give your life to Him. ? is so great. He can and will deliver anybody who comes to Him by faith. What a great and awesome ? we serve.

Hello Mr. Kettle.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    DoU, let me ask you this. Is ? all knowing, does he know everything? The outcome to everything? If so, how do you know he does? Does he say it or does man?

"The secret things belong unto the LORD our ? : but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

What has been revealed to mankind in His word is that Man is the pinnacle of His creation. Not some alien species. If aliens existed, they would be far more advanced than mankind, being that they could travel at the speed of light just to get to planet earth. Such a notion is incompatible with the word of ? . The only beings who exists who are greater than man (currently) are Angels and Demons. But these beings are spirits. They are not alien life forms which inhabit some distant planet in the cosmos. They live outside and inside of this time domain. They can shuttle between the spirit and the physical world. These beings are capable at traveling faster than the speed of light because natural laws do not apply to them.
This discussion has been closed.