The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's theorized that they came from a tenth planet in the solar system.

1. If there's a planet large and solid enough to harbor intelligent carbon-based life in this star system besides Earth, we would be able to see it.

2. There's no such planet.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Some ? just throws science off, especially the trillions of years old ? .

Do you think I'm different than you? Do you think I can wrap my head around a trillion years? No I can't. African tribes have taught Black Roots Theory/Science for centuries long before Christianity, Islam or any other religion. Their theory is based partly on numbers. All the math that you do at school are based off of the work that the Ancient tribes of Africa have developed.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    1. If there's a planet large and solid enough to harbor intelligent carbon-based life in this star system besides Earth, we would be able to see it.

2. There's no such planet.

And I said that wasn't the case. So why did you post this?
  • anthony7q
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Because thousands of other civilizations say the same thing about Star People.

Blackroots is ancient texts mixed in with racist rhetoric.

How is it racist when they have been teaching it long before the white man appeared on earth? Africans are the first, original people on Earth. Look around. We are indegenous to all the major continents on Earth including here in America.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    How is it racist when they have been teaching it long before the white man appeared on earth? Africans are the first, original people on Earth. Look around. We are indegenous to all the major continents on Earth including here in America.

The ancient Egyptians and Sumerians weren't teaching that white people were genetically altered in a lab. Thats the racist rhetoric part that you believe and they teach. Do your homework.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? it, I'm posting the 2nd part of the images. ? isn't really staying on topic either lol it's floating in the same area but going off a bit.

I'll be staying on topic with the 'Ancient Astronauts' but moving on to the 'flying vehicles now.

ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS: THE FLYING MACHINES

ancientspaceman1.jpg

This image shows a person inside of some sort of craft. Knowledge of flying craft in those times? I think not, more so inspired by seeing it physically.

small_planes.jpg

The small gold trinkets found, all with wings, cockpits and UPRIGHT tails. Far from a bird, but showing a plane. Again, their own thoughts? They knew an upright tail could be used in flight? I think not, again it is inspired by what they actually saw.

2d512e1583fd.png

A sarcophagus engraving, with the info explaining what some parts are or might be. Study it for yourself, don't just read it and glance.

flyingobjects22_02a.jpg

Last image, a man in a rocket, which is clear as day. He is cramped into this rocket wearing a suit, and that's also obvious.

All these items found, all from the ancient people. How so?
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Do you think I'm different than you? Do you think I can wrap my head around a trillion years? No I can't. African tribes have taught Black Roots Theory/Science for centuries long before Christianity, Islam or any other religion. Their theory is based partly on numbers. All the math that you do at school are based off of the work that the Ancient tribes of Africa have developed.

I know we have different beliefs, which is why I said 'to each his own'.
  • anthony7q
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL. Here I am in a thread about Aliens that came to earth and supposely enslaved the neatherthals that was already here, modified their DNA/Chromosomes and make them work in gold fields and people are still trippin' on me for believing in Black Roots Science? I guess the white people have y'all believing that Aliens are real or something.

This Sumerian texts have only been read, interpreted by a hand full of people and I'll be damned if I'm going to take their word for it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Maybe its not that space people came to us but they were fore seeing what was going to happen, us traveling in space with suits on? And for the 'star people' or 'people from the stars', technically, we all came from the stars, in the sense that every element we are made of, began in the stars during fission.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Maybe its not that space people came to us but they were fore seeing what was going to happen, us traveling in space with suits on? And for the 'star people' or 'people from the stars', technically, we all came from the stars, in the sense that every element we are made of, began in the stars during fission.

They wrote that people came from the stars though and taught them things, had sex with their people, enslaved them, pillaged them etc..
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options

Well, that could be a possibility but they don't speak on 'fore seeing' anything. They talk about things they lived through and experienced in reality. They were visited by these actual 'gods' that told them to do things.

Here's a drawing that was posted in a newsletter about an 'aerial battle' that took place between craft that were different colors/shapes.

hansglaseruremberg_4_14_1561.jpg
    *crosses = plane type craft
    *circles = disc like craft
    *long craft = cigar shaped craft
    as for that black arrow at the bottom, not sure. I think those other long things w/o the circles on 'em are weapons. I'm trying to remember, so if you find I'm wrong forgive me.

There's also drawings of those in caves etc. What I've always wondered is where are those pieces of craft that were destroyed here on earth? That's the only thing that bugs me.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They wrote that people came from the stars though and taught them things, had sex with their people, enslaved them, pillaged them etc..

Hmmmm, idk then, wonder if they've come back and taught us more things..... well maybe not to OUR knowledge, but maybe governments knowledge. Idk this is such a awkward subject for me, because I'd really have to encounter an alien to say for sure.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hmmmm, idk then, wonder if they've come back and taught us more things..... well maybe not to OUR knowledge, but maybe governments knowledge. Idk this is such a awkward subject for me, because I'd really have to encounter an alien to say for sure.

It really throws you for a loop. Especially when you see their buildings, with precision cuts, straight lines etc. The ? they built are insane. 400 ton blocks that were brought from quarries miles away. Rocks pressed together so tight, not a pin, hair or piece of paper can go inbetween. The more you research it the crazier it gets. The causal looker will just scoff, but get into it and it's interesting and makes you wonder.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    April 4, 1561

Over two hundred large cylinders, globes, and "spinning disks" flew over the skies of Nuremberg, Germany. People also reported seeing red, black, and orange globes, as well as "smoking spheres" coming out of the cylinders in the sky. 17

hansglaseruremberg_4_14_1561.jpg
    *Woodcut by Hans Glaser in 1566 of alien air battle over
    Nuremberg, Germany in 1561

August 7, 1566

In Basil, Switzerland, a large number of black spheres were flying all over the sky. They appeared to be fighting one another. This battle was witnessed by hundreds, if not thousands, of people. In describing this activity, a newspaper article written by Samuel Coccius said, "Many became fiery and red, ending by being consumed and vanishing."

basilufo55.jpg
    *Woodcut depicting alien battle over Switzerland in 1566
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It really throws you for a loop. Especially when you see their buildings, with precision cuts, straight lines etc. The ? they built are insane. 400 ton blocks that were brought from quarries miles away. Rocks pressed together so tight, not a pin, hair or piece of paper can go inbetween. The more you research it the crazier it gets. The causal looker will just scoff, but get into it and it's interesting and makes you wonder.

I've read about it, I watched a good portion of the AAT, but it's still hearsay. What if the really loopy part is that everything we think we know about all this ? is completely fabricated.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've read about it, I watched a good portion of the AAT, but it's still hearsay. What if the really loopy part is that everything we think we know about all this ? is completely fabricated.

How would it be fabricated? Who fabricated it?

It wasn't the people who started the theory bringing things out of nowhere. The figurines and things have always been known it wasn't until someone said "That statue with the helmet looks like an astronaut" that people started it.
    What do you think is fabricated about it?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited November 2010
    Options

theres a guy who has proven that you can build the pyramids, stonehenge, and all that ? without any magical alien technology

all you need is a chisel, some leverage, and elbow grease

http://digg.com/news/technology/Amazing_Video_How_One_man_could_Build_Stonehenge
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who fabricated it? How would it be fabricated? What do you think is fabricated about it?
    The people who apparently are in possession of these artifacts or have access to them. I personally have never seen one, so to my downfall it can only be taken as hearsay because I haven't seen them. Idk, how are movies fabrication? Media is starting to look an awful lot like reality. A nice example of how things can be fabricated would the jesus story. I'm not saying it is fabricated, my lack of experience of these things doesn't mean it is fabricated, I'm just saying that until I did get to, it can only be accepted as hearsay, and could for all I know actually be a complete fabrication.
    It wasn't the people who started the theory bringing things out of nowhere. The figurines and things have always been known it wasn't until someone said "That statue with the helmet looks like an astronaut" that people started it.

My mind just seems unwilling to accept there was an alien battle going on in our sky... like really? a bunch of objects in the sky going at it like something from star wars. Lol ? I don't even know
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The people who apparently are in possession of these artifacts or have access to them. I personally have never seen one, so to my downfall it can only be taken as hearsay because I haven't seen them. Idk, how are movies fabrication? Media is starting to look an awful lot like reality. A nice example of how things can be fabricated would the jesus story. I'm not saying it is fabricated, my lack of experience of these things doesn't mean it is fabricated, I'm just saying that until I did get to, it can only be accepted as hearsay.

All the artifacts have been in museums around the world for centuries. The tomb cover of the guy in a space shuttle or descending into heaven w/e you take it as, that is a still in the pyramid in south America.

If you want to say that the AAT story is fabricating then yes possibly that's why they are searching for proof to back their claim. The artifacts though definitely aren't made up by anyone who subscribes to it.

My mind just seems unwilling to accept there was an alien battle going on in our sky... like really? a bunch of objects in the sky going at it like something from star wars. Lol ? I don't even know

Lol nothing like Star Wars but I see what you're saying. I won't believe it until I see it. But when guys like Zitchen and Von Daniken made the claim I can't lie and say that from that time on that they aren't bringing up interesting facts. Some of it is ? and can be proven wrong, but a good 80% of the things that are brought forth by them or by others is interesting to say the least. The thing is that those who believe we were visited in the past don't just have one book and stick to it, it's constantly doing your own search. Some guys bring out excellent evidence and ? to support their claim. Some are out their mind like David Icke, and others take what good evidence their is and then add their fairytale twist to it. Watching the shows and researching afterwards shows you very clearly that like I said a good 80% of it is real ? and as of now isn't debunked or explained in some other form.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    theres a guy who has proven that you can build the pyramids, stonehenge, and all that ? without any magical alien technology

all you need is a chisel, some leverage, and elbow grease

http://digg.com/news/technology/Amazing_Video_How_One_man_could_Build_Stonehenge

That is hella interesting and cool. One of his techniques though can show a flaw, it was when he was rolling the block, chips on the sides. Most of their work was perfect and smooth. The way he moved the rocks and used a "jack" technique though was nice, could very well have been used. I'm not saying that aliens moved them and built them though. I think they were offered the tools to do so. Far as I'm concerned, they tried to use their ancient tools to try to make precision cuts like their blocks have and they couldn't pull it off. Machines they say "have to have been" used to make certain cuts and certain ways to smooth out stone.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That is hella interesting and cool. One of his techniques though can show a flaw, it was when he was rolling the block, chips on the sides. Most of their work was perfect and smooth. The way he moved the rocks and used a "jack" technique though was nice, could very well have been used. I'm not saying that aliens moved them and built them though. I think they were offered the tools to do so. Far as I'm concerned, they tried to use their ancient tools to try to make precision cuts like their blocks have and they couldn't pull it off. Machines they say "have to have been" used to make certain cuts and certain ways to smooth out stone.

Moving the blocks is easily explainable. Like you're saying though some of the cuts is where the major issue lies. The precision cuts in some of the stones and the way some fit are incredible. The rocks in Peru and Chile that have the glass like material around them could explain that they were molten at one point and fitted. However not all of them around the world have that characteristic which means they weren't molten. There is no way some of those cuts are done with a chisel and a hammer. Not saying it's alien tech because IMO our ancients were alot smarter and more advanced then we give them credit for, but the modern explanation of how is ? imo.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited November 2010
    Options

Who is making these ridiculous claims that "it HAD to be machines" and such?

name specific names

just because a talking head on the history channel said something does not mean they had any right to do so
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Moving the blocks is easily explainable. Like you're saying though some of the cuts is where the major issue lies. The precision cuts in some of the stones and the way some fit are incredible. The rocks in Peru and Chile that have the glass like material around them could explain that they were molten at one point and fitted. However not all of them around the world have that characteristic which means they weren't molten. There is no way some of those cuts are done with a chisel and a hammer. Not saying it's alien tech because IMO our ancients were alot smarter and more advanced then we give them credit for, but the modern explanation of how is ? imo.

Right, and I'm not saying it "MUST" be alien either although that possibility is there. How did they do it? Who knows because like you said the way they explain it now is def. ? .
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who is making these ridiculous claims that "it HAD to be machines" and such?

name specific names

just because a talking head on the history channel said something does not mean they had any right to do so

I don't know names exactly but like Chozen said, they say they used their own tools but then when they go to explain how it was used it doesn't line up with certain cuts. If that was explainable then cool, but until then the theory lies the way it does.

Here's a video, around the 2:30 mark it starts on the stones and ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Right, and I'm not saying it "MUST" be alien either although that possibility is there. How did they do it? Who knows because like you said the way they explain it now is def. ? .

Exactly, for instant granite rock. There are 5 ton slabs of granite cut to precision. You can't precisely cut granite with a chisel. Regular Saws we have now can cut granite but the edges aren't perfect, these people back then cut them perfect. We can cut granite perfect using diamond tipped saws or lasers, they didn't have those. So how was it cut? No one can explain those types of things. When somebody can show they can cut a perfect 90 degree angle 2 feet deep into granite on multiple levels with a chisel I'll believe it, but as of yet no one has.
This discussion has been closed.