What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Heavy Rain = GOAT Game???

2»

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    im browsing online n sum sites only have the move compatible edition, which is alot cheaper than the regular edition...can u still use a controller with the move compatible edition, or do i have to cop the other edition ?

Nah you can use the controller
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Nah you can use the controller

ok cool

but whats the point in there being two different editions ?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    ok cool

but whats the point in there being two different editions ?

It wasnt move compatitble at launch they added it.. instead of potential DLC.. and then they just released it together.. kinda like how they do certain games when they group all the content together and slap on special edition
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i thought this game was the GOAT?

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One of the most creative but not the goat......I loved the story...it was very suspenseful....I'm gonna play through it again sometime soon....if sony wouldn't have fucked us by getting into the motion control fad....we would have gotten more dlc to fill in the gaps....FUCK MOTION CONTROLS!!!!
    lions-650x406.jpg
    edited August 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg

Very strong canidate....
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • Terrorist_JonesTerrorist_Jones Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    man,, dude at work almost fukked it up for me,, i say i copped heavy rain,, this nigga say you know such and such the killer. i was to mad,, i aint even made it far but after ole boy got hit by that car ,,im hooked somewhat. im lucky weed kills brain cells cuz i forgot who he said the killer was. finna play it after i watch true blood,,
  • stonefacestoneface Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Very good, very unique but G.O.A.T. game? I gotta laugh at that.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu7Tm959sfXvO--7pqgLE-TTa6_K7XuduZ7Jt3jkbpf5ZmUSALfAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgeTjNotLvYjNCdJ6RbBRCm2_fj9jBKArvaAOZURlw-aSbNY9rCARZA1.jpg
    Instrumentals Are A Science
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Final Fantasy 7 is the GOAT
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    man,, dude at work almost fukked it up for me,, i say i copped heavy rain,, this nigga say you know such and such the killer. i was to mad,, i aint even made it far but after ole boy got hit by that car ,,im hooked somewhat. im lucky weed kills brain cells cuz i forgot who he said the killer was. finna play it after i watch true blood,,

• stonefacestoneface Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lou cypher wrote: »
    final fantasy 7 is the goat
    Far as RPGs go...
    Chrono Trigger > ff3(vi) > ff7
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu7Tm959sfXvO--7pqgLE-TTa6_K7XuduZ7Jt3jkbpf5ZmUSALfAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgeTjNotLvYjNCdJ6RbBRCm2_fj9jBKArvaAOZURlw-aSbNY9rCARZA1.jpg
    Instrumentals Are A Science
    edited August 2011

You consider that shit lucky?....you fuckin burnout...do what I did and switch to brown liquor.....I should be an asshole and tell you the killer is just for that statement....
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • Terrorist_JonesTerrorist_Jones Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You consider that shit lucky?....you fuckin burnout...do what I did and switch to brown liquor.....I should be an asshole and tell you the killer is just for that statement....

nigga i was high at the time, I remember shyt i wanna remember, that shyt wasnt important enuff for me to waste brain cells on lol. I dont drink unless its some poppin like a event or some shyt. i cant just sit in the house and drink, but sitting in the house smoking!!! shyt i can do that all day. I would go to the bar's and shyt, but them fukkers aint got no ps3 there. i'd rather play a game then to watch one.
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

lmao...

u mad at him for smoking weed ?

haaaaa

i co-sign TJ's post tho, i dun had people spil movies n games on the IC...only to come n play or watch it n forget the spoiler.

i wana cop this game
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg

metal gear snake eater>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but on topic madison paige was my fav character and while its not goat but its the most original of all time i give it 9/10
  • shizzashizza Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ayo TJ u finish playin the goat yet?