**the official guide on the art of seduction and how to get women**

Options
JudahIsraelite
JudahIsraelite Members Posts: 60
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
Here is some good game. Long read.
***** is the most powerful tool a woman has. Never let her know that you need her *****. Play the ***** real casual.
If you can make her think it's always her idea to **** you,,, you'll get plenty of it. Sweat her for *****,,, and she'll soon be running some serious mind games on you.
================================================== ==================================================
Ration the attention. They crave it, however if given freely and without warrant, they quickly grow bored and will walk all over you like a cheap persian rug.
================================================== =================================================
a) do something once for a woman,,, she's flattered.
b) do something twice for a woman,,, she expects it.
c) do it 3 times,,, she expects it, plus the ***** won't even appreciate it anymore
================================================== ================================================
1- Never listen to ur home boy about women. Chances are he doesn't know much more than U do.
2- If you need advice get with an older dude. They've been there, done it, seen it, and have the T-shirt.
3- Know urself first before U seek out the ? . One of life's big secrets is that women seek out brothers who they think will elevate them spritually, materially, emotionally, and/or physically. They feed off of the confidence men have about themselves because most if not all women are self conscous and critical of themselves to a fault.
4-4- Understand this ... getting/hitting the ? once or twice is kewl. But the game is, the talent is, ur goal should be to create long living memories with any woman, so no matter who she's with, she's fantasizing about U when ur not even in the picture anymore. Be that dude that she's always glad to see or talk about. Be her lil secret; the dude she won't tell her current b-friend about. Tha's what u calling leaving ur mark on the ? . Do that grasshopper and u'll have mastered the art of pimpin.
5- Recognize the truth in my words and u'll go far.
================================================== ================================================
If she mentiones anything about bills - sh'e lookin at you to be a simp "provider"
but if she spending her own money on you and constantly gettin past due notices but she's too busy bangin you to pay attention then you are a lover.
Hence the creation of the bitter black woman and no offense to the ladies of the board in most cases they are walking contradiction and a waste of time.
you can approach a woman,,, but the woman has to choose you. if she doesn't choose you,,, you don't have a woman. she's just using you to boost her own ego. plus you won't be getting any *****.
I'm 42 and feel sorry for any dude who hooks up with any 1 of the women from my past. I'm a hard act to follow. It's the young mind that thinks a woman is attracted to the his money, his bling, etc. She don't give a damn about ur money or ur riches, what attracts her is the confidence and security that a person with money and bling has. They act differently. A broke brother who acts broke is less likely to walk around with his head up and shoulders back. Is less likely to be a go getter and a world shaker. Brothers with money call their own shots, make their own way and have others do their bidding for them. So in essence you can be broke as hell just don't act like it. Walk into a club and act as if you could buy the club. Walk in front of ur boys instead of behind them. Be seen calling the shots in ur lil group, and watch the women invite u into their space. U could be the ugliest, brokest, bad breaftest person in the spot (whatever the spot) ur APPEARANCE to be more than who/what U are is what's attractive. Women then want to know what it is about U that makes U, U. They seek U out, want to know ur story. I promise U, if U understand this concept even U can screw a Hollie Berry, Mya, Venessa Williams etc..
Dealing with multiple women keeps your game tight, period! You don't even necessarily have to be ****ing them all either. And when women know that you are a free man, who is dating around,,,, it keeps them on their toes also.
Competition eliminates some of the bull**** that woman run on you, when they know you are their only one
1.Women are thinking all the time... guys think mostly about getting *****.
2. Women hunt, and have you thinking you're doing the hunting and in
reality your ass is the game.
3. Women can hide their true intentions for a long long time, until they get
what they want, after the first ****, the man has figured the game is all
over and he's won....actually this is when the **** actually begins.
4. Women share **** with other women and will seek advice from other women
,men don't and are often left to their own advices.... fatal mistake
5. NeverNEVERever
ever think that ***** is all yours!!!!!!! No matetr how good the **** game
is.....
================================================== =================================================
To many times we ignore *****es. Learn to listen for the things that *****es are not saying versus what they are saying.
^^^ American men place too much value on women/*****. These women aren't really half of what we hype them up to be.
This type of irrational thinking distracts you from being the man you need to be. You step to her, and you are way out of character. (acting all corny and sweating her).
When you step to a female,,, you should always carry yourself with the attitude that "if she doesn't choose me,,, it's her loss",,, not the other way around.
================================================== ==================================================
I use this one often...
Do not call her after you **** her for a couple of days, atleast 1. She will wonder what happened. Even if its your main chick, do her kind of ? to keep her on her toes and always ready to please you.
================================================== ================================================== =
let me add on to this bra:
the more you push a broad away,,, the more she'll cling to you.
the more you sweat her,,, the more she'll play you casual.
create a little distance between you and your broad,,, and always have a life outside of your girl,,,
give her the gift of missing you.
be unpredictable meaning do the unexpected
be a good listener and talk about yourself very little this becomes mysterious to *****es for some reason and creates even more interest
flirt touch do whatever you do but don't press the ***** ,because if the chick wants to give u *****, she will. The only thing she's waiting for is for u to **** up and say or do some dumb ****
1.MAKE HER SMILE
2.MAKE HER LAUGH
3.MAKE HER ? !!!!!!!
4.MAKE HER CRY
5.THE WORLD IS YOURS

Comments

• JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Women are like real estate: (replace the word "property" with "women")
    a) Never get your heart set on one property. There are plenty of other properties out there.
    b) If it's a good deal,,, scoop it up,,, but always be looking for the next piece of property that you will aquire.
    c) If it's a bad deal,,, your biggest bargaining tool is to walk away from the deal, and look at the next property.
    ================================================== ==============================================
    k my children, gather 'round and let Uncle Willie give you the keys to a successful relationship with any woman; and by relationship understand that anybody u come in contact with whether 15 seconds or 15 yrs u establish a limited relationship with. I'm reading all these post and my brethren most of you still don't get it. As long as you think of the physical ? being the ***** u'll never own it. But when u convert ur knowledge to the knowing that the real ***** is in the mind you can definitely take ownership of it.
    * Every, Every, Every woman great and small has two relationships with any 1 man. The one based in fantasy and the one based in reality. U tend to lose ur woman when U cease to live up to that fantasized relationship that she has with U. When she loses the fantasy she gets smacked dead in the face with the fact that U aren't as tall as she likes, ur **** ain't a big, U don't have enuf money and u just don't provide for her the things she THINKS needs. Enter John Doe-new guy. He's the one she develops the new fantasy about and for a good minute he plays to that fantasy. That's why he can get the draws while she's still with U.
    How did she lose the fantasy with U? It was lost because U spent too much time focusing on making the physical ***** urs. U forgot about her mind/brain where the real ***** is. U made ur fantasy override hers and she begins to feel it and withdraws from U.
    So keep listening to all the lil boys who tell you don't buy that gal no drink, don't buy her no clothes, don't spend ur ends on her and u'll be beatin ur **** again by sundown. Now the truth of the matter is, if you take care of ur woman (meaning provide the appearance that u'll do anything for her) U won't have to spend much. I've gone thru women, a few celebs (small time) college , military, african, asian, white, PR, Domins by the dozens and what is true of all women is, if u win over their hearts they'll gladly give u a kidney ... free of charge. It's all in the mind y'all. Stop listening to these dudes who want to go around acting like their pimping. Pimps get women to suck dixk in a cold, dark, wet, stank alley and bring them the money ... all the money. Why? Cause a ? knows how to make love to that woman's mind.
    He plays to the fantasy. So much so, that the ? ' never even see's the reality of the lifestyle 'til after she gets away from the ? .
    I don't think y'all ready for this gold i'm dropping. Next i'll tell U how it's in the bible how to get any woman. Knowledge is power, U just gotta learn how to shet the fuxk up and listen a time or two.
    One thing I learned is that, from time to time you have to make her cry and feel bad from time to time, It lets you and her know that you are leading and she is following. But you also have to make her smile and happy. Make her smile, make her cry all in the same. And what alot of guys tend to forget about women is that they are emotional... and too many guys think that its bout ****ing her the right way, fulfilling every fantasy sexually and being her little secret, but thats not the case. To be their secret goes beyond sex. You have to ? their mind and everything will be yours..Like the pimps say. "any man can control her body, but to control the mind is really the key". Ultimately, you have to leave your mark mentally and emotionally with these chicks and sex should be secondary (but i always say, make sure she ? and when you do make sure she ? hard). Be the first to show her new ****,(For example: museums, restaurants, trips, etc). And everytime she sees that, she will be reminded of you. And by doing that, you will never be forgotten, as long as you dont put her thru some crazy traumatizing ****, she will always come back........Thats why I can honestly say that all my ex's and girls I've dated always wanna come back. ? the mind and everything will follow. Trust, It works like a charm.

================================================== ===============================================
    Overall, your job as a man is to bring order to a woman's chaos. Listen to what she has to say because she may have legitimate concerns. Otherwise, stand on that broad's shoulders when appropriate and have a no nonsense attitude. Place yourself above her bull****, and check that **** at the door. If you don't, it makes you just as big a ***** as she is in her eyes.
    ================================================== ==========================================
    Degrees of Absenteeism of Fathers:
    Female observation and perception is dependent upon whether they lost their father to divorce, abandonment or death, and at what age. How and why a father is absent will have an impact on the emotional and material outcome for the child (Grimm-Wassil, 1994, p. 5). The different answers help explain why some females have abandonment issues, depict men a certain way, have difficulties determining their self worth or consequently become sexually promiscuous.
    Girls who have little contact with their fathers, especially during adolescence had great difficulties forming lasting relationships with men. Sadly these females either shy away from males altogether or become sexually aggressive. Girls with involved fathers learn how to interact with males by using the father-daughter relationship as a model. They not only have a concerned male to converse with but also a feeling of acceptance, knowing they are loved by at least one male. Females without father figures often become desperate for male attention (Grimm-Wassil, 1994).
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Be yourself

/thread
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Be yourself

/thread

what you just said is meaningless and shallow
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    stay true to yourself and what you believe in and dont take ? from anyone and let the chips fall where they may....
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not reading that ? but ? yourself................

28iyiiq
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what you just said is meaningless and shallow

I guess u felt you dropped some great book of knowleddge copying and pasting some cassanova ?
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess u felt you dropped some great book of knowleddge copying and pasting some cassanova ?

i learned something i didn't know from it and someone else might learn something thats why i posted it......?
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Long read indeed.

But it all starts with confidence. Likig how you look, sound, dress, etc.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ya know...

you can never get too relaxed with a woman...

I do agree with the father issues...whenever I get into a chick, I'm askin about her father. What her father was to her will dignify her viewing of me.

I also agree with the mixture of sadness and happiness. You have to create that balance...between the two...

I used to never understand in my youth how my big brother could be such an ? to women and they kept coming back to him for more...

But now I see why...
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thread starter should commit suicide.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The ? ? Did somebody send this to you in a chain text? You had to send it to 20 peole or die?
    GTFOH, when you try to give very specific rules and ? to getting girls, you show your ingnorance...
    I know it's not commonly believed on here but all girls are different, I've had chicks who thought with all emotion and ones that thought with none at all.
    You gotta get your Darwin on, you gotta listen, adapt, and be ? confident...no games or ploys...
    If your goal is to ? a chick once and never hear from her again though, keep taking advice from these guys....
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Be yourself

/thread
    Truerap wrote: »
    Not reading that ? ................

28iyiiq

Cosign..................
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    The ? ? Did somebody send this to you in a chain text? You had to send it to 20 peole or die?GTFOH, when you try to give very specific rules and ? to getting girls, you show your ingnorance...
    I know it's not commonly believed on here but all girls are different, I've had chicks who thought with all emotion and ones that thought with none at all.
    You gotta get your Darwin on, you gotta listen, adapt, and be ? confident...no games or ploys...
    If your goal is to ? a chick once and never hear from her again though, keep taking advice from these guys....

HA!!! he got that ? from another thread
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yo howcome these black hebrew israelite ? like the threadstarter NEVER have any ? ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yo howcome these black hebrew israelite ? like the threadstarter NEVER have any ? ?

Man whoever is that in your avi son...that is da good bidness right there...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? all you need is money to get these hoes.Women ain't that complex.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man look.. keep this in mind: the person who cares the LEAST, controls the relationship.

let that marinate for a minute, rookies.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Be true to yourself and be confident. Don't take BS from women. Take her places she never been. Don't appear available. Be decisive. Let her figure you out as oppose to puttin yourself out there.

There's some gems in the OP.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this thread needs to be on front page 4eva pass it on..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man look.. keep this in mind: the person who cares the LEAST, controls the relationship.

wow u just blew my mind
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options

Yea ok...Maybe with a teenage girl....
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2011
    Options

Who told you this your uncle ? .. foh thats exactly whats wrong with ? right now.. these aesop fables told by uncles and cousins
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It was some pretty good advice about thinking highly of yourself no matter what, and letting her do the choosing. The ? lost me when he said you have to pay to keep your woman. Her lost is another female's gain
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who told you this your uncle ? .. foh thats exactly whats wrong with ? right now.. these aesop fables told by uncles and cousins

LOL that ? means dont care so damn much nor put her on a pedestal. dont be a ? nor chase her if she wants to leave,