Realer ? ...Tip or Jigga??

gns
gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Criminal Activities= both got respectable reputations in the streets, tip been accused of rattin(no proof) and jigga been accused of embelishing facts(lost 92 bricks....this is all facts)

Charity work = Jay brought water to Africa etc...Tip brought housing to bankhead etc..

Quality ? = No competition, Jay wins...tiny a ride or die but ms. piggy never won any beauty pageants

Quicker to pop off = Tip punched shaka, went to texas looking for flip, bought guns, numerous other dumb ? ? ......
Jay stabbed Un, had r.kelly maced,mushed a bish on camera and had her so shook she told the world it was a joke, prolly did numerous other ? on the low....

More likely to have their name live on = Jay has numerous classics, billionaire friends, wife is a superstar, heading to a billie himself, pioneer in marketting himself.
Tip got 5 kids....winner tip(jay first child will likely be a girl)

Yall get the drift, along with the qualities listed (add on if u want) whose a more authentic ? at the end of the day??

nh for the ? that need to have it said...and ? yall im bored

Comments

• freezetag.
    freezetag. Members Posts: 9
    edited August 2011
    obviously tip.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gns wrote: »
    Criminal Activities= both got respectable reputations in the streets, tip been accused of rattin(no proof) and jigga been accused of embelishing facts(lost 92 bricks....this is all facts)

Charity work = Jay brought water to Africa etc...Tip brought housing to bankhead etc..

Quality ? = No competition, Jay wins...tiny a ride or die but ms. piggy never won any beauty pageants

Quicker to pop off = Tip punched shaka, went to texas looking for flip, bought guns, numerous other dumb ? ? ......
    Jay stabbed Un, had r.kelly maced,mushed a bish on camera and had her so shook she told the world it was a joke, prolly did numerous other ? on the low....

More likely to have their name live on = Jay has numerous classics, billionaire friends, wife is a superstar, heading to a billie himself, pioneer in marketting himself.

Yall get the drift, along with the qualities listed (add on if u want) whose a more authentic ? at the end of the day??

"Charity work = Jay brought water to Africa..."

? outta here, he "promoted" it for 3 months on behalf of UNICEF, when approached by MTV Diary ...once he used the publicity he never mentioned it agian...opportunist

north africa right now is suffering the worst drought in 60 years, no mention of this by jay z, not at his shows, album cover or interviews, instead he wasted a village full of water at his wtt celebration party

water 4 life could do with some publicity more than ever....but uncle jay has no more use for it

real ? = nas
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    depends on whats your definition of a real ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Whats real.....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    1BlkMan wrote: »

for interrupting Jay/TI's set and running laps round the stage

thats not real ? ..thats a loser bein an attention ?
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    depends on whats your definition of a real ?

Criminal Activities Gets you respect in the upside down world of whats called Hip Hop! ? that aint even slang no drugs before fake it and say they did just to fit in "WTF"
    see this is why i ? with ? like Lupe Fiasco!

I dont judge a rapper by how many drugs they sold or didnt?
    (I just want them to tell the truth about there past whatever it is)

I dont judge a rapper by quality ?
    (it dont make your product any better)

I dont judge a rapper by criminal activites

what does your music sound like? you strip away all the hype and whos ? who, whos driving what and does your stuff bang??

Big and Pac been dead for 15 plus years and there stuff is still classic and relevant because they were the best and left behind great art!!
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lmao "jay brought water to africa" just sounds hilarious. like my ? in uganda never heard of good ol fashioned h2o before jigga.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    gns wrote: »

what does jay having children have to do with anything?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    as far as bein real i'd prolly say TI cuz i never heard nobody said he aint real, he turned his back on em etc...like they say bout jay..and he still wit tiny when he can pretty much have any joint out here
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I go with the dude that's free. T.I. is an example of when keeping it real goes wrong. He's my dude as far as his music, but my definition of real doesn't include taking 2 steps back for every step you take forward.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    criminal activities gets you respect in the upside down world of whats called hip hop! ? that aint even slang no drugs before fake it and say they did just to fit in "wtf"
    see this is why i ? with ? like lupe fiasco!

I dont judge a rapper by how many drugs they sold or didnt?
    (i just want them to tell the truth about there past whatever it is)

i dont judge a rapper by quality ?

i dont judge a rapper by criminal activites

what does your music sound like? You strip away all the hype and whos ? who, whos driving what and does your stuff bang??

Big and pac been dead for 15 plus years and there stuff is still classic and relevant because they were the best and left behind great art!!

message!!!!!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Why are we debating which ? is realer?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I prefer TIP as a rapper end of my thought process on it
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    what does jay having children have to do with anything?

I said whose name would live on....what dont u get? tip got like 14 sons or some ?
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Why are we debating which ? is realer?

i was bored, maybe if i made a "biggie or pac or pun iz garbage" thread it would provoke more introspective responses....

? thread..

thanks for the contribution, my ?