These Young Girls are Too D@mn Arrogant...................

Options
jay83
jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I was headed to an awards banquet and had to make a stop at this alterations place. Me and my date went in to pick up some clothes that needed to be altered at the last minute. So my girl took the clothes and headed to the car to put them in the trunk.

So as Im waiting for the guy to come back from the back room, these young girls were sittin in the back just starin me down. So one of them says "man you look kinda fine whats yo name?" i said " My name is Chris hanson, what do you want?" I knew they were young because they didnt even get the joke. They were like "what, i dont get it." But these girls kept asking me how old I was, even after seeing me come in with my girl. Turns out one was 19 and the other was 17 years old. They were waiting on a prom dress. lol

And the 17 year old was like "man i think you are about 25 years old? I was like "damn that was a good guess." So then the 17 year old chick goes, "you just 25, man that aint nothin. My ex was 29 years old. And he still wont leave me alone. " This girl busted out with pics of dudes in her phone and these dudes looked mad old. I was like "got damn". They were sayin "man I saw you pull in with that nice car, but you couldnt even pull this bad ? with that. I only ? with dudes that drive mercedes and lexus and ? ."

So I looked at her and said "If I was yo pops i would beat the hell out of you." She said and i quote THIS WORD FOR WORD "? dont hate. I probably ? some of your old homeboys from college or wherever the hell you work at. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. You lookin at some 5 star ? . I tryna get with this rich married dude, but he trippin right now".

"men buy me iphones and clothes and ? . When I graduate its gonna be a wrap when i hit the college scene."

I just took the rest of the clothes and left while shaking my head.

I aint gonna lie though, the 19 year old was semi ? , but so was her ass. lol

Comments

• SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    I was headed to an awards banquet and had to make a stop at this alterations place. Me and my date went in to pick up some clothes that needed to be altered at the last minute. So my girl took the clothes and headed to the car to put them in the trunk.

So as Im waiting for the guy to come back from the back room, these young girls were sittin in the back just starin me down. So one of them says "man you look kinda fine whats yo name?" i said " My name is Chris hanson, what do you want?" I knew they were young because they didnt even get the joke. They were like "what, i dont get it." But these girls kept asking me how old I was, even after seeing me come in with my girl. Turns out one was 19 and the other was 17 years old. They were waiting on a prom dress. lol

And the 17 year old was like "man i think you are about 25 years old? I was like "damn that was a good guess." So then the 17 year old chick goes, "you just 25, man that aint nothin. My ex was 29 years old. And he still wont leave me alone. " This girl busted out with pics of dudes in her phone and these dudes looked mad old. I was like "got damn". They were sayin "man I saw you pull in with that nice car, but you couldnt even pull this bad ? with that. I only ? with dudes that drive mercedes and lexus and ? ."

So I looked at her and said "If I was yo pops i would beat the hell out of you." She said and i quote THIS WORD FOR WORD "? dont hate. I probably ? some of your old homeboys from college or wherever the hell you work at. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. You lookin at some 5 star ? . I tryna get with this rich married dude, but he trippin right now".

"men buy me iphones and clothes and ? . When I graduate its gonna be a wrap when i hit the college scene."

I just took the rest of the clothes and left while shaking my head.

I aint gonna lie though, the 19 year old was semi ? , but so was her ass. lol

she better tell them.. aaooww..!!
  • iluvfathoes:)
    iluvfathoes:) Members Posts: 120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    get you a big girl young man they will appreciate you more
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao. u shoulda got their facebooks so u could get an update in 5 years yadiggsme.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They don't sound arrogant they sound like ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh @ ? like that
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *speechless*

Well, that's a good way to go about getting what they want.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blame nicki minaj..........
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dese hoes smh, u shoulda roasted her cuz u aint posed to be in hs over the age of 18...
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blame nicki minaj..........

• CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cant even hate on these hoes for playin the game

i can hate on the wacc chumps they fuccin wit tho
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    sounds like someone we all know very well here....

you always trynna start ? lol

but anyways... i woulda whooped her ass, and told her she ain't ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    cant even hate on these hoes for playin the game

i can hate on the wacc chumps they fuccin wit tho

Cosign.....
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    your running partner conducts herself in the same manner as them young dumb ? do...

point your judgmental finger at her too...

smh .. i don't see how she would ever conduct herself in that same manner.
    smh @ running partner.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamel i never bragged about ? trickin off me....thats some straight hoe ?
    my reasons for dating older dudes are completely different frm the ? hes talking about
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • missjcapri
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ...

You act like a hoe...

And you trying to put an Honorable name to it...

a AND WHERE THE ? DID YOU COME FROM? DO YOU HAVE LIKE A APP ON YOUR PHONE THAT LETS YOU KNOW WHEN I'M SAYING "DUMB ? "???

lmao ok bauce ......
    and i wish they did have an app for that
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, you really need to go look at her old threads... also if they ever bring up the old IC threads, you'll get to see her trials with ? Sex...

?????????????????
  • missjcapri
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    ?????????????????

hes a ? liar.....
    pay that ? no mind
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ...

You act like a hoe...

And you trying to put an Honorable name to it...

a AND WHERE THE ? DID YOU COME FROM? DO YOU HAVE LIKE A APP ON YOUR PHONE THAT LETS YOU KNOW WHEN I'M SAYING "DUMB ? "???

Card pulled but on the topic these young girls are just doing what was taught to them and ? yaw know the classic phrase It ain't trickin if u got it[dumbest rap line in history by the way ? tricking is tricking] come on A I phone and u ? with ? with benzes man hoes be straight lying where yo whip where's your house he got to have a benz or lexus ? outta here man them the worst kind because they are so ? stupid.
  • missjcapri
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm being real with you...

You act and talk like a hoe, but don't wanna be classified as one... I don't understand that...

Proudly proclaiming you bed older men is hoe activity...

who the ? are you to say that?

Do you know how many women date older men? so they're hoes too i guess....FOH