These Young Girls are Too D@mn Arrogant...................

Options

Comments

• JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Ok... I'm a ? now?

Look here you silly dumb ? ... I will cut your ovaries out and deep fry them ? and spoon feed them to you...

Well damn lol
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spinoff!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    who the ? are you to say that?

Do you know how many women date older men? so they're hoes too i guess....FOH

There's nothing wrong with that everyone has a prefrence it's all about the reasoning as too why!!!
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with that everyone has a prefrence it's all about the reasoning as too why!!!

well according to jamel dating older dudes is a hoe activity
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok... I'm a ? now?

Look here you silly dumb ? ... I will cut your ovaries out and deep fry them ? and spoon feed them to you...

rofl...........
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • missjcapri
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Having sex with grown ass men while you are still a child is some Hoe ? ... Aint no sugar coating it you dumb ? ...

ok so i had sex...big ? deal. Thats what people do when they are in committed relationships. Get over it ? !
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall Need To Move That ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young chicks cant be blamed, their just some dumb bishes....their are so many dumb chicks in compton that have the same mentality
  • missjcapri
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you were 17 and ? a 25+ grown ass man, and you are calling that ? Committed? ? you need to be committed!!!

FOH again.........

never had sex with anybody 25+
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sounds like someone we all know very well here....

This nicca........
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blame America......
    Blame society.......

OR

Take responsibility for your actions and what you put out there.

This is 2010, ain't no such thing as personal responsibility anymore.

too many influences (or lack thereof) to pass off blame unto, yadiggsme?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • CASH RULES
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ah, wonderful, gotcha.
    *Kills someone with 44 inch caliber gat*
    "The gun made me do it officer."
    Well in that case.......
    "Praise Jesus, they bought my story and threw the case out. On to the next one......Braaat. The bullet made me do it, I swear!"

Actually it's more like:

"My client was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder when he pulled the trigger, your honor. You see, when he was a child he witnessed his favorite puppy get run over by a ? driver, which was an extremely traumatizing experience for him at the time. The man he killed, whom was also ? , was wearing a red hat -- the same color as the hat of the man who was driving the car which ran over his puppy. In addition to this, my client's already fragile mind-state was also further influenced by the violent 2Pac song playing in his headphones at the time. The combination of these two primers triggered a deadly bout of temporary insanity which, regrettably, lead to the death of this man."

Or some ? of that nature.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    I was headed to an awards banquet and had to make a stop at this alterations place. Me and my date went in to pick up some clothes that needed to be altered at the last minute. So my girl took the clothes and headed to the car to put them in the trunk.

So as Im waiting for the guy to come back from the back room, these young girls were sittin in the back just starin me down. So one of them says "man you look kinda fine whats yo name?" i said " My name is Chris hanson, what do you want?" I knew they were young because they didnt even get the joke. They were like "what, i dont get it." But these girls kept asking me how old I was, even after seeing me come in with my girl. Turns out one was 19 and the other was 17 years old. They were waiting on a prom dress. lol

And the 17 year old was like "man i think you are about 25 years old? I was like "damn that was a good guess." So then the 17 year old chick goes, "you just 25, man that aint nothin. My ex was 29 years old. And he still wont leave me alone. " This girl busted out with pics of dudes in her phone and these dudes looked mad old. I was like "got damn". They were sayin "man I saw you pull in with that nice car, but you couldnt even pull this bad ? with that. I only ? with dudes that drive mercedes and lexus and ? ."

So I looked at her and said "If I was yo pops i would beat the hell out of you." She said and i quote THIS WORD FOR WORD "? dont hate. I probably ? some of your old homeboys from college or wherever the hell you work at. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. You lookin at some 5 star ? . I tryna get with this rich married dude, but he trippin right now".

"men buy me iphones and clothes and ? . When I graduate its gonna be a wrap when i hit the college scene."

I just took the rest of the clothes and left while shaking my head.

I aint gonna lie though, the 19 year old was semi ? , but so was her ass. lol

these are the lost chicks and the future baby mamas who gonna create stupid offspring chicks just like her
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    goat story.

See you should have smashed my ? nah mean.I mean the over aged one.Just trow the fake number out there you dig.
  • CASH RULES
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these are the lost chicks and the future baby mamas who gonna create stupid offspring chicks just like her

but at least they aint have to pay for their iphones, right?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    This is 2010, ain't no such thing as personal responsibility anymore.

too many influences (or lack thereof) to pass off blame unto, yadiggsme?

Real talk ? like me going around smashing these hoes and chocking them wit my cape is a real problem.Real talk.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? that's crazy. I can brag about all the women I've been with, but why? I would bring it up only if we're just having a general conversation with my peoples, but someone I just met? Damn these females is crazy nowadays, at least some of them. It's always good when a chick talks like that, cuz than I know for a fact I won't be ? with her. She'll have to leech off someone else, someone else who will probably play her anyway.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options

SMH@ hoes in training
  • sinner
    sinner Members Posts: 13
    edited April 2010
    Options

and with obama healthcare they wont have to pay for that trip to the clinic. stupid ass hoes im moving to the uk when i hit 60 because these little ? arent even about to ? up my retirement!
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol......
    //////////
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dem sum pre strippin hoez