These Young Girls are Too D@mn Arrogant...................

Comments

• CaliCing420
    CaliCing420 Members Posts: 146
    edited April 2010
    Lil hoes these days are wreckless, fucken with old men twice their age like its sumthin to take pride in...that ? happens all the time
  • jonoaries
    jonoaries Members Posts: 183
    edited April 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    I was headed to an awards banquet and had to make a stop at this alterations place. Me and my date went in to pick up some clothes that needed to be altered at the last minute. So my girl took the clothes and headed to the car to put them in the trunk.

So as Im waiting for the guy to come back from the back room, these young girls were sittin in the back just starin me down. So one of them says "man you look kinda fine whats yo name?" i said " My name is Chris hanson, what do you want?" I knew they were young because they didnt even get the joke. They were like "what, i dont get it." But these girls kept asking me how old I was, even after seeing me come in with my girl. Turns out one was 19 and the other was 17 years old. They were waiting on a prom dress. lol

And the 17 year old was like "man i think you are about 25 years old? I was like "damn that was a good guess." So then the 17 year old chick goes, "you just 25, man that aint nothin. My ex was 29 years old. And he still wont leave me alone. " This girl busted out with pics of dudes in her phone and these dudes looked mad old. I was like "got damn". They were sayin "man I saw you pull in with that nice car, but you couldnt even pull this bad ? with that. I only ? with dudes that drive mercedes and lexus and ? ."

So I looked at her and said "If I was yo pops i would beat the hell out of you." She said and i quote THIS WORD FOR WORD "? dont hate. I probably ? some of your old homeboys from college or wherever the hell you work at. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. You lookin at some 5 star ? . I tryna get with this rich married dude, but he trippin right now".
    "men buy me iphones and clothes and ? . When I graduate its gonna be a wrap when i hit the college scene."

I just took the rest of the clothes and left while shaking my head.

I aint gonna lie though, the 19 year old was semi ? , but so was her ass. lol

Truth is thats why they arrogant old ? biggin their heads up buyin em ? and they think its hot while theyre young. The young ? dont really know ? about life man...she think its about iphones and ? she dont realize she being played you shoulda laughed at her
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    jonoaries wrote: »
    Truth is thats why they arrogant old ? biggin their heads up buyin em ? and they think its hot while theyre young. The young ? dont really know ? about life man...she think its about iphones and ? she dont realize she being played you shoulda laughed at her

word cuz to a old ? makin 80K, buying an iPhone aint ?

but i guess, to a young chick giving up her ? for an iPhone aint ?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    word cuz to a old ? makin 80K, buying an iPhone aint ?

but i guess, to a young chick giving up her ? for an iPhone aint ?

these 90s hoes ain't ?
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blame nicki minaj..........

Close thread.................
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I was headed to an awards banquet and had to make a stop at this alterations place. Me and my date went in to pick up some clothes that needed to be altered at the last minute. So my girl took the clothes and headed to the car to put them in the trunk.

So as Im waiting for the guy to come back from the back room, these young girls were sittin in the back just starin me down. So one of them says "man you look kinda fine whats yo name?" i said " My name is Chris hanson, what do you want?" I knew they were young because they didnt even get the joke. They were like "what, i dont get it." But these girls kept asking me how old I was, even after seeing me come in with my girl. Turns out one was 19 and the other was 17 years old. They were waiting on a prom dress. lol

And the 17 year old was like "man i think you are about 25 years old? I was like "damn that was a good guess." So then the 17 year old chick goes, "you just 25, man that aint nothin. My ex was 29 years old. And he still wont leave me alone. " This girl busted out with pics of dudes in her phone and these dudes looked mad old. I was like "got damn". They were sayin "man I saw you pull in with that nice car, but you couldnt even pull this bad ? with that. I only ? with dudes that drive mercedes and lexus and ? ."

So I looked at her and said "If I was yo pops i would beat the hell out of you." She said and i quote THIS WORD FOR WORD "? dont hate. I probably ? some of your old homeboys from college or wherever the hell you work at. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. You lookin at some 5 star ? . I tryna get with this rich married dude, but he trippin right now".

"men buy me iphones and clothes and ? . When I graduate its gonna be a wrap when i hit the college scene."

Jay you were a lot more friendly than I would have been I would been like ? please as soon as she started talking about my ride and kept it moving. I guarantee you in 3-4 years time maybe less those little ? will have kids with no father in site and probably be living on government assistance while still getting smutted out by old ass sugar daddies while thinking they're still doing something cute.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Ha @ Honorable being brought up.

Ha @ Me posting in this thread.

Ha @ Me remembering this thread for some reason.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Now let me go read the beef between Capri and Jamel
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    she better tell them.. aaooww..!!
    lmao..................
  • ChiKia
    ChiKia Members Posts: 359
    edited December 2010
    wow. y'all niccas doin the most. i know a loooot of 18-20 yr old chicks, including myself who aren't as half as dumb as what y'all describing. howwwwwever, it's a sad high percentage of ? mislead misinformed triflin ass wannabebarbie lookin ass hoes out here too. ? , step to the right females, yu won't have that problem.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    most the of these younger generation stay losing
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited December 2010

silver lining
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    *blows dust off old azzz thread*

smh @ these dumb azzz hefas. i willing to bet those hefas is pregnant right now to ? who left they azzz
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Where growing a generation of

istockphoto_6761444-large-group-of-baby-chicks-on-chicken-farm.jpg
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    its men who got em like that you blaming the victims lol. If ? would stop tricking and putting females on pedestals based soley off their physical appearance ? like this wouldnt happen
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    its men who got em like that you blaming the victims lol. If ? would stop tricking and putting females on pedestals based soley off their physical appearance ? like this wouldnt happen

You know, I don't think some people realize that doing this is very unappealing to some ladies. One of the greatest turn offs, IMO.
  • ceothachosen1
    edited December 2010
    You know, I don't think some people realize that doing this is very unappealing to some ladies. One of the greatest turn offs, IMO.

its unappealing to women who have more to offer then just their looks.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    its unappealing to women who have more to offer then just their looks.

Which is why I said to "some" ladies as we know some do enjoy it.
  • ceothachosen1
    edited December 2010
    I was agreeing with you mama
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    I was agreeing with you mama

Lol. Yes, I know.
    I think you misunderstood my e-tone :/ If I would have added a smiley afterward this could have been avoided.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
  • ceothachosen1
    edited December 2010
    Lol. Yes, I know.
    I think you misunderstood my e-tone :/ If I would have added a smiley afterward this could have been avoided.

lol its all good
  • clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited December 2010

SMH....I would have called her ? ! ? know she was lying her ass off just so she can seem more hip to the game then she really is! You get ballers yet only get a 150-200 dollar phone with contract for that ? ...smh...GTFOH...I would have got up in that broad story telling and walked the ? away! Im curious in how the conversation went from trying to get at you into how much ? simp on her and her food stamp card carrying friend. I forsee another contestant on that "Statistic of Welfare Recipient Single Mother" list..

I blame the parents and especially the father for not putting some sense into those cluckers while they was growing up. Plus you got these no ? getting ? preying and simping on little teenage girls that got there head blowed up like that...smh

Another story of a lost dumb clucker