Phantom Black Man Strikes Again: N.J. Man blamed killing wife on Nigras!

edeeesq
edeeesq Members Posts: 511
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
No this isn't racial....just a "story"....

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=8320900
BOONTON, N.J. (KABC) -- On a quiet Tuesday night, 27-year-old Nazish Noorani went for a walk with her husband in suburban Boonton, N.J.

They left a family gathering with their 3-year-old son, who sat in a stroller as someone came up to them and started shooting. Noorani, also the mother of a 5 year old who wasn't with them, died in a hail of bullets.

Noorani's husband of six years, Kashif Parvaiz, 26, was also shot but survived.

He told police three Black men attacked his family and called them terrorists. Detectives were quick to dismiss that story.

Within hours of the crime, "it was obvious to investigators that this was sadly the alleged handy work of the victim's husband who allegedly did the unthinkable and plotted to murder his wife," Morris County prosecutor Robert Bianchi said.

On the day of Noorani's funeral, relatives found out that Parvaiz had been arrested. Police said he confessed to planning the murder plot with Antoinette Stephen, with whom he had a relationship in Boston. Stephen is accused of pulling the trigger.

Police say the killers left a trail of text messages as they made their plans.

A few days before the murder, police say Stephen texted Parvaiz, "You hang in there. Freedom is just around ur corner."

Hours before, police say he texted Stephen from his sister-in-law's home, instructing her to delete all messages from phone.

The husband reportedly made a deal before his wife's murder to collect $2 million from the sale of an apartment building in New York City.

Police say they found a text message the wife sent before she died, telling her brother about problems in the marriage and that someday they would find her dead.

Parvaiz, who has been in the hospital, was being held on $1 million bail.

C'mon now...SMMFH

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Crazy yet typical
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Oh.. i heard this the other day didnt realize they had that ? done did it angle till now..

@ Allergens lol yeah i remember that ? smh that ? was just super stupid.. like some random ? is gonna meticulously carve a B.. and backwards at that.. lmao
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    also, everyone should bookmark this thread so that they can remember it next time i call Pakistanis white people and they want to disagree
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    See, nobody's talking about the real issues here. HOw much hell did this guy endure to where he said, "you know what. ? it...shoot that ? AND shoot me too...it's worth it."

I mean gotdamn, if a muthafukka offers to have HIMSELF shot just to get out of a marriage/alimony/child support/etc. There's only so much judgement I can pass on the guy *kanye shrug*

As for him blaming a blac man. Its ? up but hey...police are more likely to believe it. Im surprised the detectives didnt.

ETA: this reminds me of Paul Mooney's 1-900-Blame-A-? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You know these stories are ? up when the police don't even want to take the time to hem some black dudes up for it.

Really though? When is the last time a black person has been pressed to attack "terrorists?" Next the phantom black man is gonna run up in some Fortune 500 company and embezzle a billion dollars, and the board is going to be completely innocent.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited August 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    See, nobody's talking about the real issues here. HOw much hell did this guy endure to where he said, "you know what. ? it...shoot that ? AND shoot me too...it's worth it."

I mean gotdamn, if a muthafukka offers to have HIMSELF shot just to get out of a marriage/alimony/child support/etc. There's only so much judgement I can pass on the guy *kanye shrug*

As for him blaming a blac man. Its ? up but hey...police are more likely to believe it. Im surprised the detectives didnt.

ETA: this reminds me of Paul Mooney's 1-900-Blame-A-? .

Hell awaiteth you heathen....

But SMH @ this ? .

We good for killing each other, but if you wanna bring up some terrorist ? , first place they gonna look is at some t-bagger, not a ? .

Now if he had gotten his convenient store robbed.....now maybe THAT'S a ? ....
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2011
    In think this story says more about America's racism, than the guy who killed his wife.

Imagine how obvious The proof, which exists, that this society hates Black males....

to Whereas even pakistani's can tell!

Whereas he can feel confident when constructing his plan...that merely mentioning Black men, will send USA police on any level, into their tunneled-vision focus called

racism.

Your post would imply that people outside of the country aren't racist against blacks too, and that would be wrong. The Pakistani dude probably came to this country with racist ideas to begin with, so you can't put that on America. If anything the story really supports the opposite idea because it clearly states that the police gave the dude's story no thought whatsoever meaning even potentially racist cops weren't believing that ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I heard this Pakistani guy had a Black girlfriend and used her to shoot his wife, is that allegation true?
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2011
    It would be wrong, if my story implied that. But, I didn't.

It implied that White-racist media paints such a dreadful pic of Black men, to whereas people come to America understanding comprehending realizing the galactic hate, for Black males....and therefore do assimilate accordingly/join in with treating us like we're subhuman.

No doubt....thx to racist USA media outlets which i constantly mention to folks, RE: this usa strategy.

As it cripples even the honest business man experiencing the global market snub him, as a nigg, because of the planetary distrust for USA Blacks...

Actually I'm betting the racial profiling was turned around, onto the Pakistani, in light of recent months showing a need for America's law enforcement to show disdain toward them.

I'm betting It was that reason, only, by which he wasn't able to throw them off his trail. Even you have to admit, I would think, that if he had been some uppity Caucasian with the same story:

...no way they don't spend a considerable amount of time, first, looking for niggz to arrest over this crime as the perp described it

You serious? America has it's problem with racism and all, but people from the India/Pakistan region of the world been hating on darker skinned people since before there was an America. Trust me, they didn't need the American media to make them think 'Black is bad.'

If the dude really paid that much attention to the media, he would have known damn well that black was not the race to go with when trying to use the terrorism angle.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You serious? America has it's problem with racism and all, but people from the India/Pakistan region of the world been hating on darker skinned people since before there was an America. Trust me, they didn't need the American media to make them think 'Black is bad.'

If the dude really paid that much attention to the media, he would have known damn well that black was not the race to go with when trying to use the terrorism angle.

damn didnt read this far before i posted but this was exactly what i meant
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    "He told police three Black men attacked his family and called them terrorists. Detectives were quick to dismiss that story."

lol .
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAO at Punjab Patel knowing black people are culturally ignorant and don't know the difference between South East Asians and Middle Easterners, yet not being smart enough to know that they don't give a ? because "Mo" sells me looseys and flaming hot cheetos that I can't get anywhere else.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ y'all not realizing, minus calling them terrorists...his story would have had popo chasing down niggz to charge with the shootings.

Everybody realizes that. What you're failing to realize is that not long ago, it wouldn't have mattered how ridiculous the story was, police still would have been chasing black dudes down just for the hell of it.